How many of you have actually cashed out to fiat to make some real world money?

How many of you have actually cashed out to fiat to make some real world money?

Whats the most you've ever cashed out at once?

I never have

>Veeky Forums ever cashing out
Everyone here just memes about their holds

30€ once when i sold my dogecoin.
good times

>cashing out

This isn't a game. The world economy is 10 years away at most from using BTC for everything.

Cashing out just means taxes and having to buy back in later. The right move is to start making all your purchases in BTC.

So you're saying that it is all matter of playing the altcoin game into exchanging to BTC or ETH to have stockpiled to cash out in the end for massive amounts once it's mainstream?

Like penny stocks pump and dumps to eventually claw your way up to having the better stocks once the new "Wall Street explosion " happens, right?

No I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying instead of turning your BTC to USD you should be doing the other way around. Stop using dollars entirely.

>be me
>btc ~$100
>buy ~.5btc
>send it to a site that says they will double my btc
>it was a scam
>FeelsGullibleMan.jpg
>years pass
>btc ~$1000
>remember I have change left
>cash out for around the same amount I put in

>cashing out
you're here forever

What the point if you're just gonna indefinitely hold?

You can't pay rent or actually be rich if you don't have actual currency to spend.

>(((Cashing out)))
Why would I sell my superior btc for worthless fiat?

Realize that BTC is currency. You will be able to spend it on everything very soon. Dollars are doomed.

bitpay, bitcoin visa card

you just "sell" the amounts you need when you buy stuff, wether they accept btc or not. companies like bitpay make this easier, other countries will be going full blown bitcoin in the coming years

I've cashed out basically my original investment ($691.00). So that way if something crazy happens I didnt lost any money, just a lot of time

Yeah but with the 21 million cap, how exactly will that translate into the real world?

All the bitcoins would be in the hands of a fuckton of devs, nerds, and the early adopter businesses with the diminishing returns from mining coming back being very small to help accommodate the massive influx of people to the market (literally anyone with a visa).

How much have you made in USD on that and when did you start?

yea but u can't buy groceries with Bitcoin u stupid fuck

Because the point is to meme about your holdings and latest memecoin on this board, not to be rich
Most of these people don't even have a job so making 1k over a few months is huge to them. If they cash out they risk never making money again and they're kids, not people with risk-taking capabilities and financial backups

See

You are quoting what people said about the internet and e-commerce 20 years ago.

I only invest in cryptos that I think can genuinely change the world, for example ETH and GNT. I'm not so much in it for the money as much as I am for the thrill of knowing I'm part of something that will change the course of humanity. I'm in it for the amazing technological prospects, the money is just a bonus.
I totally agree with what you're saying about holding being pointless if you die before you ever spend it.

Cashed out my initial investment (€20k) last month after i doubled it, in hindsight a bad idea but my sanity is worth something aswell and im still pretty deep anyway so im fine

what the fuck is good about GNT?

Do you know anything about it? Dirt cheap access to a computer network more powerful than any supercomputer ever built to do anything you want at any time? Pretty fucking good if you ask me.

Compare that to bitcoin: just another currency (what's USD?!??), has nothing special to offer, is controlled by the chinks.

As I said I'm not in it for the money, and bitcoin might do really well, but there's literally nothing special about it. It won't actually change anything. The most that will happen is we'll start using something called BTC instead of USD/EUR/GBP. That's not very interesting. At all.

so what if GNT just flops hard?

Well that's always a possibility, but I don't think it will. I'm very confident it will be a great success.

how long did it take you to get to 20K and what was your base investment?

doesnt matter if you been working for over a year you been losing money fool. theres no cashing or selling out you only keep working and making money

oh, well i just placed these bets with a long term outlook and am more interested in being right than anything else. I don't really give a shit about money, but when the numbers on paper go up enough i'll take a screenshot and call it my masterpiece. After that i dunno, maybe trips can have it

ITT: People thinking BTC has the ability to replace fiat

How do you want to run economy if you dont have the ability to expand/contract/control the supply of money?

Ask every individual EURO country...

Whats the point you are trying to make?

So you are still dependable on fiat.

yeah but I need groceries to survive senpai, same with rent and other bills. Waiting 20 years isn't going to help me with that

>How do you want to run economy if you dont have the ability to expand/contract/control the supply of money?

You cant. Everything will go to shit. Look at Greece and Spain

Okay then, how does economy with fixed amount of money work?

>How do you want to run economy if you dont have the ability to expand/contract/control the supply of money?
Keynesian scum kys yourself!

>questions ability to impose monetary policy
>keynes

Keynes was against monetarist economics.

I wouldn't be surprised if big chain supermarkets started to accept bitcoin in the next couple of years in all honesty

will the us go to war when their currency is slowly replaced by bitcoin?

Pretty much every crypto can be fractioned almost indefinitely

Started in february with 20k, held until i had 40k in btc and eth, withdrew half of both

Now my stack is worth around €30k

The banks/elites/politicians don't control the economy as much as they think they do. The market controls it and the market in this case is the consumer. The instant crypto becomes more accessible, faster, easier and cheaper for the normal folk than fiat, that's when crypto will take over.

You are not supposed to put your survival funds into crypto you dumbass. Invest only what you are willing to lose in the worst case scenario.