Post your Hero Rises ballots /feg/

I want to fuck Lukas.

I admire your dedication to Myrrh

Nino!

how long is her arm goddamn
is she a chimpanzee?

MAAAAAAAAAAKU~

YAS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
3 MORE MINUTES

This

>ormille
Fuck off

>Lyn cares about mark meme.
I hate this reddit headcanon.

Riding cock!

!!!

What team and how many merges?

this is the end, friend

Slow down Nino!!!

faster!

>lynfags need to be reminded how characters act because they thought someone with no personality would be more romantic than someone whose name is "I love you" in Italian

12*

>tfw no defenses

Why does Sharena suck so much? I HATE her!

>However, there’s one huge difference between games like Hearthstone andFire Emblem Heroes. In the former, you don’tneedto spend money to be at the top of your game, although a large time investment is required. In the latter (FEH), whales can pay their way to a point in the competitive ladder that is untouchable to F2P players.

What did he mean by this

Calm down Nino!

I missed a bunch of days, but luckily they give you a lot of leeway in missing days, I regret picking Ike, he sucks and blessings aren't rare anymore, should have picked Takumi or something.

Retards should be aborted

stop trying to force a waifu war

Is it possible to cheat more orbs into the game?

post a +spd nino

Post Lilina

Why are you here then?

>Will still need 90 divine dew after today's arena rewards
Gay as fuck, why haven't they given us divine dew as rewards for quests?

I missed out on tier 19 two weeks now, I can't be assed to spend more than 20 minutes on this shit anymore, I was rushing to get in a got a guy killed like 5 minutes before it was over.

I really need to get good.
Maybe someday...

It’s the wrong hand too

Begone Nino hater.

Feathers when?

>cordycucks acting uppity again
Where are the Honkerschads when you need em?

No
Feathers yes

Would you an ice masochist?

>and she's from the waifu emblem game where you get married and have kids and go on beach vacations and make out

>4 star Xander

Why bother running Xander if you aren't going to give him the only thing that makes him good?

SAAAAAAAAAAAAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

these 3 will be the Tharja, Lucina, and Cordelia of FE4 once the remake drops

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

yes.

Because they can just give out refining stones and then you get to benefit from them twice!

Sure just explain me how to speed up a gif in mspaint or gimp.

We've seen your barracks literally how?

>forgot to complete an arena run this week on my alt
RIP feathers

I just used round one as a way to catalogue my favourite characters in the game so far

REPORTING IN

Can we get a Nino seasonal?

oh god yes all the feathers stones and coins

This is a hot fucking babe.

Lyncuck delusions are getting even more and more abstract

Post Hinoka's

how does one obtain feathers for free, friend?

Hello, user, welcome to the Weapon Forge!
This is different from the refinery, as here you can create a prf weapon for any hero you like, and make them the powerful hero they're meant to be!
Here are the rules:
>you can give any character an OC prf or a weapon from their respective game
>they should be units with no prf
>the weapon can only have either 2 effects from existing skills or one new effect of choice
>the sky's the limit, so get imaginative with a refined skill
>give the weapon a name, to fit the hero's needs
How do they fare now?

>5004 score
>barely kicked out of top 5k

Fug

Post'em

Flora when

Well, that would be just as good.
How?

Did they get the message?

>need 8 stones to go full wew lad on Raven
R A V E N
A
V
E
N

>get AA rewards
>nothing for arena
does it take longer to calculate?

AND THIS
IS TO GO
EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND

BHB with Zelgius when?

Fuck, forgot AA

That feeling when I just now successfully completed an actual arena assault run with a good score, with just a mere 10 minutes to spare.
It was getting really sweaty there for a moment

I have to be honest though, I really quite love Arena Assault. It's by far the most time consuming and high investment game mode in the game, but it's no doubt the most rewarding too.
To start a run with your highest scoring team and then carry through all of Arena Assault with a deathless streak is wonderful. And I love mixing and matching choosing from the entirety of my barracks. Balancing when to use your best teams and when to compromise. Then there is of course that moment when that unit you levelled up but never thought would actually be useful, ended up saving the day anyway. It's always a good feeling.

Double Life and Death is a retard build for brainlets.

I think... I think it's telling them to fix training tower?

Hey guys!
Mark

I'm having a seizure

My Fjorm is lonely. Is it finally time, after a year, to let Alfonse advance past 2*?

Yes you just need to pay money to cheat yourself more orbs.

Why didn't I get my arena reward?

You did it son

>Flora
>Fire Blessing time

It's funny because all the beta losers can't stand the idea that their cute, irrelevant green-haired waifu might not be absolutely obsessed with them.
She and Rath fuck in THE PLAINS on the daily

You can't get hurt by moonbow if you don't have any defense to ignore to begin with

When is Nino getting a prf weapon?

STOP IT! STOP IT NOW NINO!

Literally nothing wrong with this. If you only care about getting dew, you can just waste your stones on whatever. The only advantage to getting dew instead is that you wouldn't have the option of not wasting your stones.

yes

Arena Assault is awful and I always save it till the last possible moment because I hate doing it.

They really, really need to rescale the size of the tiers, you literally either need to get a perfect high BST/merge deathless run or you end up in rank 30k, the score margins are that fucking thin.

I don't think so anymore. But even if you find some method, just be aware of how people were banned aplenty before when cheaters were caught. So it's all at your own risk.

>Corrin (F)
>Breath of Anankos 16 mt.
>After combat, if unit attacked, infict Atk/Spd/Def/Res -7 on target and foes withhin 2 spaces of target through their next actions

>I love you
That refers to Chrom and no one else.

We have the same taste friend

Because you are a nigger on purpose

>him and VIke
>it's 3-7
>they start one opposites sides with you in the middle
>reinforcements every turn
Fund it

Considering it tells them exactly nothing about what your problem with it is? No. All I would take from this is that you're a child who lost and is throwing a hissy fit.

Lady L'Arachel's voice was the only thing giving me enough strength to S-rank all the tap dungeon stages! Thank you Lady L'Arachel!

Was 5056 enough for t20?

REEEEEE
HECTOR
REEEEE
LYNNNNNN
REEEEEEEE

What does Serika's chocolate taste like

Hector’s daughter and Hector’s wife