drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuchan.net/tr/res/12507.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AVE
TRU 2 KAISER

FIRST FOR PIPER IS PURE!

Should you finish a playthrough vanilla before you start modding? Keyword here being finish

EAT SHIT PROFLIGATE
YOU AND YOUR WAIFU BELONG ON A CROSS

Fuck no.

Husbandos

Don't you DARE crucify Piper! She's done nothing to deserve it!

waifus die

Ignore Legate propaganda.

Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you talk to your waifu?

Do you get nervous right before you press the button to talk to them?

I do

>not even aware that t-45's armor plating is just steel unlike T-51 and above, and no less capable
Litereal brainlet. Can't even call them a Bethesdrone, because if they knew their ass from a hole in the ground they'd realize steel is all it takes to repair t-45 unlike the other suits.

When Piper gets goosebumps, so do I!

>Female with an attitude
>Spreads lies
>Defies men
She's a cruisin' for a crossin'

>Simple plating shaped to the human body is in the same vein as a walking tank that can withstand smallarms fire and a mininuke
This isn't even the same argument anymore, and you're not even bothering to act like it is. Everyone knows that Salvaged PA is just a better version of reinforced metal armor. No one claimed it to be anything other than "simple plating" because that's what it is. It's like taking the fucking parts off of an armored vehicle and somehow converting them into a wearable suit of armor. Why are you acting like you're smarter than everyone when you don't even know what anyone's talking about?

need some rule34 of this slut

Nooooooooooooooo! Not my Piper!

How many people in /fog/ are in the hellfire power armor master race creation club only. X-01 peasants need not apply.

But the mayor really was a synth the whole time. The only time she lies is if the player lies to her about their experiences in and outside the vault for the story about them.

If anything you can only accuse her of being dumb enough to believe it.

So is the New Vegas version of power armour just a visual difference or did the NCR do something to it? Because I really like the look of it.

And you're still comparing wearing a hundreds pound walking tank to simple steel plating.

Do you just defecate your brain across the keyboard and hope that's a good enough response? Don't bother responding to me as I don't want any more of that fecal matter you call a brain aimed at me any longer.

In 3 and NV it works like regular armor and isn't very bulky. In 4 it's a walking tank mech suit. 4 is probably what it was supposed to be like in 1 and 2.

hellfire bad

would piper introduce nat to her dog boyfriend?

user. The sentry bot is a hundred pounds of ROLLING tank. You absolutely cannot be this fucking stupid.

Even Hanlon tells you they removed the working parts inside the armor. Most of it is GONE. The servos, the whirry bits, a good deal of whatever padding on the inside that makes it resistant to the shit you keep mentioning. You are arguing a dead point, and haven't bothered to make a new one in ages. Try using your brain for something other than thinking about your sister naked you inbred fucking yokel.

i don't think i like this cloud strife mod

Yeah but imagine how expensive 4s version of the suit must've been? I prefer 3s and NV, seems like a normal armored exo suit.

Looks like my mom

No. I don't have a waifu in fallout. I masturbate exclusively to cartoon miniature colored magical horses.

The only thing Sentry related is the helmet.
The torso is Assaultron chest while other pieces are from a Protectron as you can see the plastic joint coverings that they use. It's a mixup of various robot pieces and not at all only sentry. I don't even know why you harp on this point but I'm sure it's to do with you being too much of a brainlet to actually know that those pieces belong to various bots and not just 1.

And you're still arguing that hundreds of pounds of armor is no different from that.

As I said before, stop defecating in my direction.

How do I make a courier a feminine male

Side with the NCR or House.

Yes

You can't really you're a badass that shoots people fuckin schwarzeneggar stallone action hero

Why is the plot of Lonesome Road so dumb? Did Bethesda write this?

Travis is the worst DJ in the series, and he should be fed to deathclaws. Seriously.

Before his quest his weird super-shy persona is a bit dumb but has a sort of awkwardly cute edge that makes it only MILDLY retarded. After his quest though?

Then he becomes smarmy and unbearable. Holy god he is the WORST after his quest, and I sincerely want to punch whomever wrote the dialogue AND the VA in the face for being so godawful.

there's a mod for 3

>How do I make a male courier look feminine*

can you tell me the name of the mod so that I can avoid it

You do realize that the Legion is the Christopher Street Day faction, right?

Ulysses was originally supposed to be a companion in the base game but then Bethesda happened and he had to get cut due to time and budget constraints. Avellone really liked his husbando though and didn't want him completely abandoned in the draft bin so he shoehorned him into a DLC as an antagonist instead. I don't think Obsidian really had any ideas for Lonesome Road besides Ulysses.

I love listening to Travis when he's all full of anxiety, I wish I had never done his quest in my main game.

Side with the NCR or house.

Didn't anyone make a mod that fixes that? There's a huge giant bunch of "uncut" mods but for some reason there are almost no mods that actually enhance the game like Ulysses faggot companion or an actual Legion city.

>but then Obsidian happened
ftfy

don't worry you'll never run into it, some guy on desuchan made it nearly 10 years ago

ok but can you give me the fucking mod already

Legion doesn't really get love from modders because muh womyn and no power armor/ranger coats. Also his original companion lines were never recorded, and there's no hint as to what his companion quest would've been. I think there's a scrambled together barebones Ulysses companion mod up on the nexus though that works if you don't kill him.

Quit raiding my heart

alright alright geez
desuchan.net/tr/res/12507.html
i haven't used it so no promises about the quality

Shucks. I really liked NV and wanted to explore more places even if it's skirted men town in Arizona.
As for gaynigger I don't really give a crap since I almost never take useless bullet sponges only except for completing their quests for xp.

Okay never mind these look like children, thanks anyway gayboy

yeah well it's a pretty niche thing, good luck finding anything that isn't some shota shit

I know you're looking for a cover to "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" and I won't give it to you.

There are some mods that add new areas. Beyond the Boulder Dome and the third part of the New Vegas Bounties series are alright ones. You should do the first two parts of NVB first if you want to do the third though.

Post your couriers ``please''

Thanks. Still a shame that after all those years modding community never added content even remotely comparable to DLCs.

BBD is pretty comparable to the DLCs. You could argue about the voice acting and writing quality but content wise it's easily official DLC size. A World of Pain also adds a bunch of new dungeons sprinkled about to explore, some of them being pretty neat.

spoopy

Love you all faggots, even you godless fedora nigger.
Wish me look on my navy admission test
Blogpost over

Good look my friend

Anxiety travis is better than Smarmy fucktard Travis, but both are easily beaten by Three-Dog who is a LITTLE bit annoying but overall really interesting and enjoyable to listen to.

Of course even Three Dog pales in comparison to Mister New Vegas who is the king of all radio DJs.

Courier is kind of a spoopy mother fucker when you look at all the shit they survive over the course of the game
>Survived multiple nuclear detonations and crawled out of The Divide
>Survived getting shot in the head then tracked down and killed the guy that did it
>Survived having up to two bomb collars strapped to them
>Survived breaking into and back out of the Sierra Madre
>Survived having their brain, heart, and spine scooped out and became a cyborg
>Survived The Divide a second time

Wow, Obshittians really are retarded.

Bethesdrones just can't handle the fact that some other company did better at making a Fallout game than Todd ever could.

haha.. wait a minute am i being insulted

Have better luck than me friendo, I failed my maths test for the army.

>edge

Cool. I'll check them out another time I start a NV playthrough.

but 2+2 doesn't equal 3

:^)

umm yes they can sweetie

How does anyone this retarded actually funtion in day-to-day society

Like do you have a full-time tardwrangler keep you from injuring yourself on sharp corners and silverware or what

Are you going to try again?

No, the yearly intake deadlines are already closed for my country, I just got a job instead.

You seem frustrated

>tags: age regression

the fifth panel makes no sense tho?

um no sweetie we only have plasticware

It can be awfully lonely and aggravating being the only one with good taste.

I'm actually a fan of both NV and 4, but these arguments always entertain me. I've never played BoS, how is it?

Poorfags get out

You just can't accept that some people like fo4 better /v/tard

Oh, plenty of people like FO4 better. They're called 'morons' and they're literally everywhere.

Imagine Diablo but just painfully 'meh', with tedious boss fights and constant product placement and then you have BOS.

Damn she's got massive bawls

Jesus fuck is that actually in the game? Who thought that was a good idea?

Interplay's marketing department

I'd wondered about the game and wasn't sure if I should try it. Now I'm sure I shouldn't.

So who do you think would've won the dam war if the Courier actually died in Goodsprings? There is a correct answer and this counts towards your final grade.

There's a reason no one ever talks about it.

Easy Pete

sunny smiles

Legion.

Fisto

between dixie, nisha, and mags, who would be able to fit the most bloodworms up their ass?

If you pay Nisha enough caps she can fit however many you want.

Dixie would fit the most up Mags butt.