/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

MATING PRESS ALL OF THE SAKURAFACES

Nobu

The day /alter/ died

First for a perfect ass

Is Astolfo the most dangerous servant to summon?

I wish the guy who made these didn't stop because of the "bad mojo" or whatever.

spent 360sq got Shiki NP2 better luck next time lucklet

>tfw no longer a monalet

ubon

Reminder that /alter/ is our girl

BOUDICA
O
U
D
I
C
A

Jokes on you, I'm just going to whale now, So it's kind of like I got those other servants for free!

>you will never be impregnated by Astolfo's throbbing spear and bear his child
why live bros

Doing indecent stuff to smart cat

>Summon Astolfo
>Think we will have totally straight homosexual sex with tons of kissing and handholding and jets of cum
>He fucks all of my girl servants instead
what the FUCK bros

>KnK event has her act how she actually should
>meanwhile her "real" personality is just meet and fuck bullshit

>cleared all missions
>cleared the shop
What do I do now? Clear London in anticipation of Hopeman? Farm hands and put my materials to use?

That actually looks cool.

>redman was reddit all along

nononono DELTE THIS

I wanna dp Jannu with Astolfo while Sieg watches

Why the fuck is this general dead all of a sudden?

>Nobu's inverted colors are Okita's color scheme
HOLY SHIT
DEEPEST LORE

Why are there so many different clones of used goods in the nasuverse?

Boudica is a sakuraface though

Is Gil good with kids?

I've done it /alter/ I've seen the eye of the abyss that is /gwg/ and I can now truly appreciate this general, you guys are alright in my book.

what the fuck is wrong with that general anyway, there is no cohesive conversation, the inside meme is too ridiculous and holy shit there is not a speck of gw2 discussion whatsoever

Go farm doors with that shiny MLB Mona Lisa. Alternatively 802, or 803 give highest bond points 815 BP at 20 AP.

MATING PRESS ALL OF THE SAKURAFACES EXCEPT BOUDICA

you have to dominate him, faggot
pound his asshole and make his things your things
then once you have established dominance, the cuddling will come

it's been like that for as long as i can remember, and i played gw2 on release.

>he doesn't know

Shikichads bullied away all the shitposters. Feel free to thank us.

uboa

Ko-Gil has Charisma A+ and a child posse in Fate/hollow ataraxia

>tfw already have 30 lanterns
>still need to farm 26 more at bare minimum
I'm committed!

I'm fine with Boudica being nice until we run in to Romans, and then Boudica should be a vengeful bitch.

Boudica Alter WHEN

name a servant more based than Cu

Jesus, Emiya is pretty fucking bad right. His NP gain is atrocious (even though he has 3 art cards and a skill that buffs arts), he can't hit for shit and you can't buster chain with his NP. How the fuck am i supposed to use him? Star generator or something?

It's because guild wars 2 was a shit game that spat in the faces of anyone who bought it on good faith since guild wars 1 was fucking amazing.

Are shikichads the strongest posters?

>holy shit there is not a speck of gw2 discussion whatsoever
Be careful user, you dont wanna summon....it

based reddit bro

>he doesn't know
It's all a bot spamming. The thread was so fucking bad, the random bot messages are way better. GW2 is an MMO where you can make giant cats with SSJ hair and wings and stupid shit, you can only imagine the kind of cancer it sprouted. Tranny+Furry+ERPfags, all together. Fuck any MMO generals.

what happened there user? give me your knowledge

It's a bot ripping posts from other generals or something. I don't know how the actual posters function.

Meet and Fuck Boudica WHEN

GW2 unironically has character stories about using their magical prowess to literally become transgender and had rainbow festivals when the SCOTUS allowed gay marriage, what did you expect? It's SJW cancer.

>Boudica 4*/5* Avenger
>it's her "other side" which is incredibly hateful and wants to murder all the Romans
Make it happen.

That's kind of creepy. Who the fuck would keep such a dedicated thing running all fucking day.

If you haven't cleared London, then you should clear London.

yes

10 Rapunzel's down...

Agreed!

arent we getting half ap main quest missions when knk ends, why not wait

The best part is that he's either
>prefilling hundreds of captchas a day
>paying for a pass

to keep it running.

You should see /sc2/ then.

Can't the mods just ip range ban the fucker?

link?

Multiple generals need to be taken over by the gw2g bot.
Not /alter/ though. You guys are cool.

All Gil variants have Charisma A+, he's an incredibly charismatic man.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

Just Command Seal him to crave for cock every 3 days or so. Or pretend your're Charlemagne and order him to be your royal bitch.

Should I buy the Second Archive expansions?

Why does she wear a lot of tight, uncomfortable clothing? You would think she would wear more sweats and skirts so I can have easier access to her bussy

hips to wide for a little girl

>has character stories about using their magical prowess to literally become transgender
So Fate?

What's stopping him from literally taking down all the popular generals on Veeky Forums. What could cause someone to fall so low

Anything is possible when you're an amalgamation of aborted fetuses.

There is only so much seed a man can shoot in a day, please have mercy on my body.

Leave nee-san alone.

I hope her costume's cooler, too. Give me some cool Celt/Germanic thing like a woad outfit or whatever.

it's a waste for now

> bussy
MHXA is not a guy.

Don't bully Da Vinci

>HAND OVER DAT ASS AND NO ONE GETS HURT CUH

Did you guys finally gas the trannyfags? Thank god.

I actually meant Merlin and King Arthur since that's official lore and not a mobage, but that works too.

He's bad until his strengthening. He gets Projection before Hawkeye

And he's still worse than Choco Loli despite the buffs.

They are both about as faggy looking as Astolfo. I hope you all look like cute traps IRL.

Oh shit they're onto us.

>Reddit's top servants are the two from the Prologue because they haven't played any more of the game then that.
Heh.

OHNONNNONON
BROS

No, no one did anything to drive them out. The shitposters just got bored. Expect it to happen again later or tomorrow.

>read this
>tfw actually creeped out how many zombie threads there are
>tfw our multiple thread shit wipes them out

hmm

>screenshotting your own post

Shut up

You're like a baby, watch this
/sc2/

How low is the spawn rate for Rapunzel? Should I bother grinding before I unlock Parking Lot?

/sc2/ is just extremely advanced shitposting. you can tell they're having a "conversation", just buried under layers of shitposting and ironic format.

something something idle hands

Unlock Parking Lot because it's the best place to get kittens.

>chocolate loli which functions flawlessly on arts meme teams
Versus
>some faggot who is only useful for clearing hands

>all the replies are just the fucking bot
LMFAO

We're getting strenghtings a month before JP did for some reason. Assuming they keep this pace, EMIYA'S strengthening is part of the set of the 4th quests they hand out. We'll prob get his first skill upgrade on June.