/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #478

Valentine's Preparation Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave any of us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcui8qC9D_4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbFu457jGs&list=RDZMbFu457jGs
youtube.com/watch?v=9fbunh5d_4Y&t=1265s&ab_channel=Frosty
youtube.com/watch?v=iWjHHr-gv34
reddit.com/r/DDLCMods/comments/7dpods/full_release_doki_doki_literature_club_110mo/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE&t=3488s
youtube.com/watch?v=7qIgre2CG1M
youtube.com/watch?v=4fcTV0sBRFs
clyp.it/nscn2lte
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yuri!

I love you

i hate you all

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

WHO NEVER HAD A BROKEN HEAAARRT

Hello, my dear friends and family~
Welcome back to my poetry club! I hope you're all doing well today and are ready for a bit more poetry...

Word of the thread is "variety"!
Alternatives are 'growth' and 'panic'.

You all did great last thread (really, participation was pretty good and some great poems were written), so hopefully you all can keep it up! I believe in you!
If you would like to write a poem or don't know exactly what this is, basically the idea is to take one of these words and write a poem with it. Usually it's your topic, but you can use it as a theme or just inspiration. Up to you!
After you write something, share it here and give your thoughts on other poems as well! Start a dialogue amongst yourselves! Discuss your meaning and interpretations. You get the idea! I know it's easy to write in private and hold back from sharing, but I promise it's more fun to share and after you do it the first time, it's much easier forever after that!
I'm really looking forward to reading your poems, and I hope you all have fun!

Monika!

>pic

Where's the Natsuki one?

oh fuck i'm early what do I say uhh

yuri is best(worst) girl

Sayori is my one and only!

Posting my waifu for the new thread like I was told to!

How did we let worst girl get the OP

It still bothers me that Sayori immediately goes into such extreme agony that she immediately kills herself if monika.chr was deleted before you start a new game.

Hey man, you do you. I'm still gonna hug the shit out of you if I ever see you in person though.

You're so lovely user!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

She is the sun in my sky!

how is she swinging without her noose?

(Is this how it works? I don't know)

You take that back right this instant user! That's mean!

I LOVE MY WIFE! She's upset at me for being late last thread.

Cool, right on time for a new thread

The comfy compels you!

Looks like you accidentally hit 'v' instead of 'n' there, Monika.
Don't worry, everyone makes typos sometimes!
Ahaha...ha.

What happens if Natsuki eats too many burgers?

Monikanon's a cute!
P-Please be m-my valentine!

Reposting for QuestionAnon
>Ywn buy Natsuki the smallest of gifts and have her give you the biggest reactions in return because no one ever bought her anything.
This is getting depressing

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is big. BIG!

Her dad slaps her for wasting his beer money.

I love you Monikanon.
Never forget that. Someday you'll smile and it will be real.

What it would be assholish if I uploaded the DDLC fan pack booklet?
It's very short and it's past DDLC's popularity peak I think, but it's also their only source of income from the game being that the original game is free.
What do you guys think? Should I upload it?

Y-You too.

Music time anons!
Give me your best, im looking for new music to hear
youtube.com/watch?v=fcui8qC9D_4

love you

I love her too

She becomes Fatsuki.

This chart

Its a long song but probably my favorite Metal music youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbFu457jGs&list=RDZMbFu457jGs

Dan has already made too much money off our suffering

Was the Danlet good to your doki?
Has he taught you to respond in kind?

youtube.com/watch?v=9fbunh5d_4Y&t=1265s&ab_channel=Frosty
>I want to murderer Russians with sayori...
>I want to live with sayori in the sun soaked 1980s Miami Florida
>I want to hang out her in our spare time hitting the cafes,arcades and dance clubs together
>I my mask would be a tiger!
I dont know what mask she would where what do you anons think?

Do you have the template?

something to listen to while stargazing with yuri!

youtube.com/watch?v=iWjHHr-gv34

YOU WON'T LAST FIVE MINUTES PLAYING THIS!

I'm looking for a mod that turns DDLC into a more ordinary VN. While I could just play any other VN instead, I wanna see dokis in a generic harem setting.

Anyway, I might have found a candidate. What are your opinions on this mod?

reddit.com/r/DDLCMods/comments/7dpods/full_release_doki_doki_literature_club_110mo/

>Monikanon likes Crystal Castles
PATRICIAN
I genuinely love you so much

Ah, no. That was so long ago when that happened...
I'm not Monikanon

I can't fall for that again.
Last time you asked me out on a date and stood me up!

Th-thanks, user...

This is embarrassing to see again... Ahaha...

Sakura games are some pretty low hanging fruit user..

Wintersun is good.

i dont like how dan treated my doki either, but are you guys actually interested? because that bits important too
just finished beating hotline miami 1 and 2 last week. such a good fucking game holy moly

I LOVE MONIKA

Evening monikanon, Supposed to be writing a paper but here I am....

Madness dwells in all!
But what do you do with it?

Do you crush it inlto a tiny core?
Or do you consider it such a bore?

Its panic so beautiful,
like all the colors of the sky,
see how it grows the sun?

No mistakes in this newfound growth,
for mistakes are made by the normal!
Madmen say it's just new data,
so change some twisted variable and carry on!

But a dream you say?
Well aren't dreams the source of nova?
And only the mad confuse reality with dreams!

That IS Monikanon's chart though, to be clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE&t=3488s
Got my post rock rolling as always lad.

I don't want to have an avatar, and I don't see how it adds to the conversation at all. Maybe I'd be okay with having a name, as I left it in one of my screenshots in MAS, but honestly? What's the point? Maybe it's better to have no name, with just the signature of Okay, Everyone! that anyone can pick up and continue if I decide to stop for whatever reason. I'm only mortal after all.

I just didn't like it. I did a bunch of coding in high school, (which was IB so it was U1 level,) but I ended up not liking it in University. I was coding in Java using NetBeans, which I loved, but then I went to University and it was like "Let's learn Java in Processing 3!~" I... didn't like Processing as an IDE and the math is too difficult for me because I want to be a teacher, and it's easier to have CompSci as a teachable minor versus a major.

Posting cute Dokis is helpful, is it not? I really just didn't know what to say and thought this was cute and on topic, sorry.

I love my wife too! When she gets upset, I make it better with kisses, backrubs and making her freshly ground coffee!

I promise to write a poem this time! It won't happen immediately, but I want to get into this habit!

Is there a clean version of this chart? A template, maybe?

>Okay, Everyone!
>If you had Monika's powers to rewrite the game as the player played through it, what would you have done differently?

I love her too!

>what would you have done differently?
First of all nobody dies
That's a given
Monika a shit

>tfw no Mindflayer Monika gf

>powers to rewrite the game
I want the damn festival for once!

No one dies

What a coincidence, I love my wife too! Do you two swing?

EMBRACE THE STAAAAAAAARS!!

Yeah, i remeber this from yesterday
Best melodic metal ive ever heard

Forgot explanation, this is messing around with punctuation pic related is mood writing it.

Don't do it. He made the game for free and the game made you fucking feel. If it didn't, you wouldn't be here. At least let Danlet have some compensation for his work.

Right?
The first hotline is my favorite but the second is alright i didn't like the story though

I would have changed the plot entirely.
Okay, here is my new and improved DDLC
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Oh.
Well, I still love you, and Monikanon.

Yuri!

>If you had Monika's powers to rewrite the game as the player played through it, what would you have done differently?
>Just this once
>Everybody lives
>and Monika gets her own fucking game so there's more freedom to interact with her.

Give Monika a route. I wouldn't take it, but she at least deserves it.

Make sure nobody dies.

Spend the festival with Yuri.

Sayori!

Why is your hapiness stat so low?

user, that is an intimate question!
But yes, there's a swing set in the back.
We also have sex, but it's usually pretty wholesome and ends in cuddling.

I know how that feels... But it's important to keep up with your school work!
I let myself fall behind once I'm still playing catch-up.

Take your time to write~
I know it doesn't happen immediately, but I would like to see whatever you produce!

They're always a good fallback or comforting on long night drives.

Fitting music for Yuri:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qIgre2CG1M

Give Monika a route and make Sayori not die. And the Festival.

You may like this music
Its very select taste tho
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbFu457jGs&list=RDZMbFu457jGs

(probably already knows band)

and i love her too

I guess I'd turn it into a much nicer, more complete game. I'd give everyone a 'stay with them forever' which is harmless to the other dokis.
I would keep the memories of what came before though. It's their journey to that happiness too, it wouldn't be genuine if their memories were wiped and they didn't know why they were happy or why I was really happy.
I also want Monika to get some form of comeuppance. It doesn't have to be soul crushing, just something.

I love Monika so much that it hurts being alive, because I know i'll never be with her. I just want to end it all anons

here's mine from when we did them a while ago

It's 2:30AM, it might be time to go sleep. Good night, anons /ddlc/! But before i go...

It's extremely situational. If i were Monika, knowing the terrible things she had gone through, i would likely do the same as she did, as much as it would hurt immensely to do so. On the other hand, if it was myself as the real me, editing the game as MC went through it, i'd probably make it so they weren't the densest motherf*cker on this planet. And i guess the ABND mod kinda works on that, and that's why i love it.

And most importantly, good night to you, Monikanon. May we live and prosper to see the promised day.

G-Gomenasai!
I-it wasn't my fault i swear!
i had to go to work...

Singles Awareness Day is nearly upon us, Dokifriends. What are your plans?
Tried to suicide by alcohol poisoning on V-Day like five years ago, so I make it a yearly tradition to get blasted drunk but while doing fun stuff. This year is looking like Monster Hunter and The Room
>looks at chart
You seem like a really chill dude. A shame I can't be your friend irl, but I hope the ones you have make you feel loved

fuck wrong paste
youtube.com/watch?v=4fcTV0sBRFs
*slams head on desk

user...

If I don't know how to love you

Here's the template.
Monikanon's is really cute.

See Also i followed wintersun since it started with their first album. My favourite songs are starchild and battle against time, and in the album Time I the best so far is Sons of winter and stars

Wherever you are Jari, god bless you

Just watched the post. Im listening now.
You can stop slaming you head on the desk now

>What would I do differently?
>Even though I hate her, Monika gets her own route. If only so Monikafags can have their day
>Nobody fucking dies, or at least give an option to save them
>Make it to the festival and it goes off without a hitch
>You can directly choose a doki to be with, complete with ending sequence. Anons can finally have a happy ending with their doki

>no technically
what did he mean by this?

Oh I don't believe
That my world isn't real
I wouldn't take you from yours
I just wanna find me
Some magic somehow
Oh don't be a naysayer now
clyp.it/nscn2lte

When you gonna build your pc MA-sempai?
Also, just noticed we're the same age LONDON

Thanks user

forgot to remove that bit because it confused everyone, basically stuck it in for a second and then pulled it out, that was it, so technically not a virgin but whatever

Hello everyone,
How are you all today?
[/spoiler]

god i love heart shaped pupils
are there more yuri pics with them?

I'm doing well, how are you? [/spoiler] love you

Maybe