/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Archived edition
>wpsg guilds

WotLK
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - x2 (3x RaF, 4x with donation)

Cata
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbEmaa4KTiY7lUzSZc_AFIMsvC3BodCVKb2_SlL4bWiRWJcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is funwell down? I can't get past connecting

gummy horde spreadsheet, ill make the guild next time im back at org

fug
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbEmaa4KTiY7lUzSZc_AFIMsvC3BodCVKb2_SlL4bWiRWJcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

le aunt poisoner

Make the guild asap. Currently dying in kebab pirates

When EU sleeps this thread is so slow

dead thread
dead realms

Do we even have enough to make it worth a shit? I'm not even loving kebab but also don't care - the no global chat makes finding groups near impossible without a large guild of levelers. It seems like trading that for being able to say nigger in gchat with 5 other faggots would be a shitty trade.

if there are easily enough people then i take it back and i'm retarded.

It may be helpful to add the ability to specify more than one role, like a paladin that is comfy healing or dps'ing (or even tanking also) at 70. Same for other classes.
Possibly a question about time zone or available playing times.

is it even a big deal at all who is what rather than just getting as many as possible in?

alright is made, come top of org guild to sign the charter while I play osrs on the second monitor
yeah probably once you factor the euros in, you also have LFG which i've actually seen people use
thats more just for interest until we see who actually gets to endgame desu

Isn't Hades dead now

Warcraft is dead now.

yeah it's dead as fuck
it's been dead since 4.0

lhg general is ded

>shitty general populated by trannies/redditers for a server run by money hungry liars is dead
wow shocking

you still there?

of course its dead everyone is going to K3 and it isnt out for a month and a half

>aq40 finally comes out
>people hop to the next fotm vanilla server to raid MC/BWL
can't make this up

whisper Ladbanter ingame and ill meet you somewhere

why people dont like AQ/Naxx?

it's not so much that, tho AQ is really boring in my opinion. It's that while there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind a fresh server, the Veeky Forums people who server hop from vanilla to vanilla aren't server hopping because they're in love with MC - they server hop because they follow the crowd and need to have a ton of people around so they can attention whore.
If they're raidlogging AQ on a server full of chinks and other raidloggers, there isn't a lot of opportunity to meme and show off how big of a faggot you are to everyone else. And annoying people in their own containment discord gets boring fast.

makes sense, i think ill just wait for classic, i dont want to get burnt out even more with private servers and Veeky Forums drama

>we have another 80 tank

Sign the charter so I can promote people that are actually on to invite euros

>euros
why??? Fuck them. We aren't raiding at 8am you faggot neet no life clown. No one likes euros.

the burgers r making u angery

>not liking comfy midday weekend kara

Thats true, i used mean words.
But the euros have literally every other server in the universe that they can shit up. They don't need to ruin burger raid times yet again in their endless quest to make everyone as miserable as themselves.
>i don't do anything on the weekends so no one else does either
Yeah, depending on the time it isn't bad, but a raid time like 1pm on the weekend fucks up your entire day, and scheduling your weekend around a fucking 15 year old video game seems like the peak of "i've given up on everything".
Maybe I'm wrong. Fuck you anyhow.

you're literally retarded

I thought this gen was kill, I didn't see one in over a month. Give me a quick rundown on the new wotlk server: is it fully scripted from 1 to 80 and what's the pop? how far down the juden p2w hole is this server?

Is Shockadin in WotLK any fun?

Dude, my sleep schedule is so fucked up you got no clue. Hardly any euros play at normal euro times, I used to be in a euro-only guild back on molten and even then we used to raid after dinner from 22:00 (CET) and later.

what in the fuck does your "sleeping schedule" have to do with anyone else?

>active tbc guild
>active wrath guild
>raidlogging cata guild
>the nost-elysium-lights hope lineage is finally dying and almost two months before fresh vanilla
is wpsg, dare I say, back?

It means his assumption that euros play after lunch like good little afterschool kids is retarded.
I can play literally any time of the day, it's not like I never skipped sleep before, especially for raids, if we got a good group I'm not gonna be that party shitter who leaves mid-raid, this much I can say for sure.

i have no idea what your point even is but ok man.

>We aren't raiding at 8am
>8am

>no mists of pandaria

>

Is the gummy horde guy still on?

Alliance Guild on Sunwell when?

>Sunwell.pl
I was watching their trailers just now, did they make those cutscenes themselves? if so then it's pretty impressive. One comment I read on youtube says no p2w, then how do they keep the servers up?

when will wpsg play a good expac?

Hmmmmmmm

no, he waited like 10 minutes and then gave up.

lol

>remastered client with hd textures
Can anyone explain how this works? they got a 3.3.5a realm dedicated to this remastered version?

Leveling is 2x from 1-70 then 1x after that. You can get 3x to 60 with Raf or 4x with a donation.

Raids are all scripted and current content is buffed. The other sunwell pole server is having icc release soon. Naxx releases on the fresh server this Saturday.

The guild has about 30 level 80s now and probably 10 ish in the 70 range. I'd advise not rolling a paladin or a druid or a priest or a dk. There's a spreadsheet in the last thread of the players and some specs if you want more info. Warlock would be good to roll cause I think we have one, but just be yourself.

>Warlock would be good to roll
Are you cereal? that's my class. I haven't registered yet though, I'll try today.
Is everyone using the remastered client? I saw a 20GB torrent, it's pretty big, if it's not necessary I'd rather skip for now, though I'd really like to see 3.3.5a in better textures.

Apparently someone related to the project owns a server hosting company, so that's where the server is hosted. They also sell comestics like mounts and pets and shit. The only gear they sell is heirlooms, but honestly buying a boost is more efficient.

I'd assume most are just using a normal 3.3.5 client. I personally have the stock clients of banilla tbc and wrath backed up and just change realmlists. I'm not a fan of wod or legion models in the older game cause it looks out of place, but you do you.

Oh well, as long as I can play on the same realms as everyone else, I'm fine with normal 3.3.5a, I also keep older clients for the occasional new server that comes out every now and then but my favorite of all time has always been 3.3.5a.

Post yfw it's penis inspection day

You're going to die cold and alone.

wpsg tried that last year

someone carry me through heroics please

>multiple guildies were banned last night for buying gold
Seriously who the fuck buys gold in wrath servers? It so easy to farm.

same type of people who buy experience boosts

How do you even get caught in the first place? Start throwing millions around?

Is the gummy horde guild already dead?

i don't know but Ajovblanco certainly is

it has never been alive

>1x
it was dead from the start

no one got banned

>alex is done streaming private servers after spending the last 2 months calling everyone else a sellout
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA *GHASP* .... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nobody cares, fuck off to your containment general

does anyone remember when he streamed pubg and looked suicidal? he is terrible at video games and wow is the kind of game that can hide that pretty well. whenever he tried pubg he was always dead within 5-10 minutes and slammed his desk. his viewers also went to double digits. no one watched him for his non-wow content.

List of gold buyers from Sunwell
>foryou 5k gold

>jealous wage slave

getting signatures whisper Ladbanter when he's on

>blacked
>hillary
what did they mean by this

i dont recall foryou nickname

and i personally invited a lot of people to the guild

that doesnt mean it wasnt someone from our guild but i honestly doubt it

>guild name = character name

I won't be on for a few hours, still collecting signitures

>Spell
>550000
55 gold? So, people buy less than 100 gold and get banned?

Nobody said that, you don't have to be so defense.

>increased exp rates weren't enough for these shitters

ok so horde side gummy guild is now a go, thank you to everyone for the signatures.
Message anyone in for an invite.

nobody in your shit guild is ever online, fuck off

mocky shouldn't you be busy trying to falseflag K3 instead

How many people are in the gummy vg? Any 70 yet?

probably about 200-300 real players at peak. at least half are 70.

>real players
Does that mean Chinese scammers have already arrived?

no but gummy injects bots to boost the /who numbers at lower levels. thats why you'll see 150 sub-30 players but only 50 players over 30. most are standing around in cities or low level towns.

the literal state of Gummy FUD

it's a good server but the population limits it to just pve. there will be little to no world pvp, battlegrounds and the auction house is dead. if you want to raid you're forced to take herbalism to keep up on consumables, unless you're part of the guild clique and get them funneled to you. its playable but by no means optimal. gummy has burned people one too many times and that is limiting the growth of the server.

and that has anything to with bot how? Also the server has been growing so instead of fudding get in early or get farmed later

>horde still haven't managed to get the 10 people required to make a guild

alliance side is about the same as it has been for the past few weeks. horde got a decent injection but you're still looking at 200-300 peaks at most. as the server ages less people will want to play there so it severely limits its growth potential. with lights hope/k3 releasing fresh realms in the future that will be packed it will draw players away that are on gummy or would roll on gummy. the big draw of mmorpg are the large communities. once people get to 70 and gear up in pve they'll get bored and quit.

Wait a minute.. you're telling me people don't want to play on an extremely low population realm ran by a guy who has shut down his past three servers? What the fuck is wrong with people?

nigger most people aren't even 70 yet, you don't need 1000 70s

Gummy isn't hosting it. They'll be taking it down when Classic comes out, and I won't care because I'll be playing that.

>once people get to 70 and gear up in pve they'll get bored and quit
ye no shit, tf do you think people do server hopping for all the time

it's the only decent tbc server in ages whereas vanilla servers are a dime a dozen

>making up lies for a server that's already low pop
Warmane shills really working for their $0.02 per post. Is shilling on reddit not lucrative enough? There has been 0 proof of fake pop

>the absolute fucking state of Horde on Sunwell
The dindu meme is so fucking real right now, Horde on Sunwell are being literal niggers about everything. They completely fucked themselves in terms of PvP and now want the devs to fix it or they riot.
The Horde have outnumbered the Alliance since day 1 and yet they still can barely manage to get ahold of WG once per week.

not all of those were shills but the oleg meme is real.
pic related: different accounts using this same avatar post on any WoW (especially pserver) related news stories on various gaming news sites and will mention warmane.
It's not terribly often that pserver stuff breaks into more mainstream news but it has happened a few times since the nost drama. I'm certain the same dudes that post these also post on reddit and Veeky Forums.

[seen]