/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Ass Edition Part 2

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/qzUW3JKL

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5VxkjEGNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Junko!

I love my wife!

Shirogane.

Korekiyo ballbusting!

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Maki small chest.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Shuichi Nyahara!

Junko loves Naegi!

I love my husband

Stop making lewd OPs, keep that shit to the /trash/ thread, please.

Tsumugi!

ass

Are you sure this isn't going to get deleted?

I'd have to counter with this: If Kokichi didn't know Gonta had memory loss, how do you explain him saying 'Obviously a murder happened'? right after they left, how he had to cheer Gonta up and so on?

This case has always bothered me on a lot of levels because Kokichi isn't someone who yells and pleads to be killed, and this is the same chapter that someone he's clearly fond of is desperate to do anything to help everyone- putting two and two together, I would say Kokichi's uncharacteristic actions and how he emphasized what Gonta did for them suggests you don't know the full truth.

Well, if you recall, he did want Shuichi's help with something and was rejected. It makes perfect sense given his 'Blame the villain' thing that he'd start yelling at Gonta to make Shuichi act in that case, since he was all out of options and he was already pissed off in the first place.

There wasn't really a way except to establish concretely that he could not be considered the culprit, period. In fact the narrative is too convenient- Miu wants to kill him yet lets him run around, blabs about the secret meeting place because he somehow forgot, Kiibo heard this, Tsumugi and Shuichi see Miu running and Kokichi put them there...Also, keep in mind that the toilet paper itself is way too convenient because Kokichi couldn't possibly know a murder weapon would exist in the NWP, he wouldn't be able to check and if he had gone in with Gonta not knowing about their average strength he'd be screwed.

No matter how I look at it, all these things are way suspicious.

Well, you could say that's my goal- Showing people there's more to be seen, because this type of character can and will make themselves out to look evil and may at times do morally questionable or extreme things, but largely they're perceived as being evil for certain reasons out of their control and do not actually like it, and he does say as much when he says the 'role' of a villain is perfect for him as everyone hates him anyway.

Cute!

Tsumugi and Gonta!

Shuichi loves Kaito!
Shuichi biiiiig gay!

So, you know how in Danganronpa 0, Ryoko/Junko is a Home Alone fan, says she wanted to adopt Kevin, and even uses a Home Alone trap herself in the story?
...what do you think her reaction would be if she ever found out The Good Son exists?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
God, I'm so tired from the last two days. Finally glad to be home.

Someone hasn't seen the stuff /fgg/ and /fgog/ uses as their OP

Korekiyo is a THOT!

Mikan massive dump

Welcome back senpai!

And Kaito loves Shuichi!
No homo!

I'm actually surprised that AO3/the fic community hasn't gone with "the gophel project is real and they're all hanging out in space" as an "everyone is alive and with talents" premise. It allows for slice of life within the school and also some tension (limited space, issues back on earth), etc etc

Instead it's LOL VR all the time.

I LOVE SHUICHI!

t. Ouma

friendly reminder

I diagnose you with gay.

they could do that and also include the cast of the previous games (excluding Junko), would be much better than other stuff they have

That doesn’t work as a post-game fic premise.

See that boy on the far right?
I would ruin that boy.

nyamami

Bitch

Shuichi forcing Maki and Himiko to service him sexually in exchange for the money he brings home every night.

Maki doesn't make money from her minecraft lets plays?

Me too!

You guys started the nyaposting without me!

Market too oversaturated, and her tits aren't anything to ride home about. She tries but it's just not enough...

Himiko forcing Maki and Shuichi to service her sexually in exchange for the money she brings home every night.

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

New goodies for my bag!!

Maki forcing Himiko and Shuichi to service her sexually in exchange for being more sexually attractive than either of them.

even her autism can't save her now

Only 90's kids understand

Himiko ending up in a cardboard box on the side of the road
Himiko pissing herself out of fear every time a car horn honks
Himiko bottling and drinking her own piss to survive
Himiko starting to sell her piss for a profit
Himiko selling her piss online
Himiko getting paid to livestream herself pissing
Himiko auctioning off the stream-piss bottles
Himiko rolling in the dough

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

cute!
10/10

MONACA~!!!

Survivor trio threesome every night.
Maki and Himiko pregnant

Technically that's just a toaster, but I loved that movie nonetheless so full credit

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

>Maki
>Sexually attractive
You're funny!

>Survivor threesome every night
>Each of them think that they're demanding the sex when really they're all just sluts

how aboutMastermind Mukuro AU with Junko disguising herself as Mukuro

Teruteru is the best Dangan, you cannot deny

Here you go! If you want me to change anything, just tell me!

>Mukuro is piloting Monokuma
>She keeps fucking everything up
>Monokuma spotted walking into walls at several points
>Forgets to tell the survivors things
>Junko just has Sakura kill Monokuma and sends the messages via video

Saihara-kun wa KAMERA no INTABARU no koto kakoshiteta yo ne.

Mastermind Mukuro AU where the Junko we meet at the beggining is the actual Junko.

I don't understand aesthetics in general, so I'm gonna assume that this is magical art!

are there any personality changes in the AU

His nose is so cute!

Yes I can. Teruteru is a bad character because of his design, if he had a better design people would be much more fond of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5VxkjEGNY

I hate Monaca so damn much.

A personality switch between Junko and Mukuro

Weird way to spell Shuichi

Killing game with Junko, Monaca, Tsumugi, all 3 MCs and the two fuckbois from their game, and 4 unrepentant murderers from each of the games are brought together. Danganronpa All Stars.

spankfags OUT

That would lead to a net change of nothing besides the size of the mastermind's tits.

Danganronpa v3 but the big plot twist is that himiko uses real magic at the finale to instantly end the killing game.

Ouma and Komaeda would just try to kill each other or the masterminds non stop.

Angie is murdered but someone keeps leaving offerings of blood at her corpse.

Corpses are cleaned up after the trial.

Beating the crap out of Mukurofag!

So Miu?

Why?

Even a bot understands who best girl is- why don't you?

My point exactly.

yes homo!

AU where the Mastermind doesn't bother cleaning up the corpses and everybody has to deal with the older victims rotting at the weeks go by

Why not?

Is there a fanfic where Kaede takes the first blood perk and peaces out of the killing game?

Wait what the hell is this?

I would imagine Tsumugi would just reveal she was the real killer if Kaede broke character like that to peace out to run things behind the scenes

Counterpoint, only a bot is stupid enough to like Kyoko

He doesn't deserve to get hurt

But I want to hurt him because I love him

That would make the mastermind rather obvious.

>everyone knows the Mastermind is safe and sound and out of the game
>everyone also knows the Face of the group was both willing to commit murder and willing to ditch everyone
Yikes!

Don't hurt the person you love!

Is that a robophobic remark?

Yeah, but

You know, a lot of posters like to bring up Hajime's chest size, but nobody pokes fun at the fact that Gundam's is even bigger. I'd bet he'd get all embarrassed if you told him you want to use his chest as a pillow.

gw2g
Some butthurt autist got banned from something gw2 related, set up a bot that perpetually shitposts in the thread by taking posts from other threads on Veeky Forums
Sometimes they can be easily traced (who would make a Kirigiri post outside of /drg/) but sometimes they're just inane text.