/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #479

Vape Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave any of us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yuri is intoxicatingly distracting.

Trapanon here.
/Brits/ represent, who up-all-night.

Yuri! and her cute friend!

I'm a smoker and i tried vaping yesterday
it fucking sucks holy shit
how can anyone like this?

Yello.

Gonna shill this one last time.
Morning lads!
In case you missed it, the third chapter of "Four Girls and the Cursed Treasure of Coyotli" is here!
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
Feedback and criticism is always welcome! Hope you lads enjoy the chapter!

>Your Doki
>Your favorite horror movie

Good probably night, everyone! Apparently I have to go to bed, so off I go...
But... I leave with with this so that I may return to some wonderful and beautiful poetry!

Word of the thread is "purity"!
Alternatives are 'realm' and 'cage'.

So get comfortable and wrap yourself in a blanket and write some poetry! If you're in a particularly creative mood, go ahead and take one of these words and write something with it. Though poetry is preferred and encouraged, prose is acceptable too. It's all literature, after all.
But anyways, use the main word or one of the alternatives if you don't like it, or just ignore them all. They're just a suggestion if you don't know what to write about! Any poem is fine!
That also means it shouldn't matter the quality of your poem, though I'm sure you'll do well. If you're self conscious about, please don't be. I'd still love to see it!
Have fun, everyone! You'll do great!

See you all tomorrow!
Monika!

Not /brit/ but /scand/ and nocturnal here.

Yuri - Langoliers (lmao, such a weird fucking movie in hindsight, but I loved it as a kid)

Two hours later and this worthless chart is done. Whew.

I will always keep her safe.

/SomewhatBrit/ reporting in, tired as shit but not enough to sleep, as usual

Memes.

>Natsuki
>John Carpenter's The Thing

Suffice to say I'm pretty sure Natsuki would be thoroughly horrified at the movie. I'm pretty sure all the dokis would be, even Yuri to an extent.

I LOVE MY WIFE!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I'm trying to write my first poem for you /ddlc/ about my doki of course.
Do the few stanzas here have an okay rhythm pattern or should I... change shit around? I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm unironically anxious even posting this here but whatever.

This is still a work in progress but I'd love any feedback

Monika is pure!

I love her too

Well yeah, that's how you know that "muh rules" are totally irrelevant to these creeps. They supposedly achieved what they set out to accomplish but instead of sitting on their laurels and maybe even leaving us alone from then on, they just found the next thing to play fake-victim over.
I'm trying to find the archived post where one of them refers to ddlc as a conquered territory and explains it like "you don't leave your recently conquered territories undefended, do you?"

nice work user.

I actually used to vape. Now I'm just a filthy smoker.

Yeah that is a very likely scenario, however there is still the possibility that we just get a completely crazy dimension as our first since we still have no idea if there's really any semblance a grand organization of universes. Perhaps its like a web, or perhaps its like a stack of books or paper.
Gosh diddly dangit confidence cat!

Intelligence: 11/10
COUNTRY Flag: Oregon.
Hm...

>your doki
>your favorite anime

Monika
Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn.
She'd probably hate it considering her opinions on horror movies.

>Natsuki
>Gate

I don't like the US flag very much, and it's also very non-specific.

Monika
Kill la Kill

I felt like shooting myself in the face and balls after reading that dialogue

Yuri
Meguca

>The Thing
>Kaiji

Nice comedian choice, Yuri-friend.

Anyone else have a part of them that really just wishes they could go back?
My desires were so much more realistic just a year ago. I knew I wasn't going to find love, everything just seemed so much clearer. I still had my childish notions, particularly of some kind of heroism, but they were grounded. I'd have been content with just dying a good death.
But now? It's like I'm stuck in the sky, there are lights to see but they're squarely out of reach. Knowing what I know now I'll simply never be fulfilled in this life. I could be the greatest hero history has ever known my name hailed by the entire world and it wouldn't matter to me anymore, all I will ever want is something I'll never get to see.

Natsuki.
Dorohedoro.
Manga is Literature!

Morning lad!
Is this your first time ever writing a poem or have you done this kind of thing before?

You got the template for that?

Sayori
Rurouni Kenshin i guess, but i love Berserk 97 too and JoJo, but the manga is the way to go

Every time I fix my sleep pattern, I just manage to fuck it up again.

Monika
The Shining

Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Initial D

Yes.

>Not wanting to have pure first time sex while looking deep in your lover's eyes like some sort of corny movie.
Gay.

Hi friend, this is about the second time I've tried. A few weeks ago (three or four?) I posted one I made about Sayori... Part of it. But I never finished it because it was... well... pretty bad

>Have to draw stuff out

Oh boy, this is going to be hard especially since I don't have something like a Cintiq or anything.
Thanks anyway.

Never give up user. After all. Impossible is a mathematics impossibility. This just means her touch is merely improbable.

Okay well before I go to bed I guess I'll give a quick thought.
First of all, I'm proud of you for trying to revise your poems and not just post your first draft. Refinement is really important!
Don't be anxious about sharing though, I promise you'll be okay.
Reading it aloud I think it actually has a really nice rhythm and flow to it. It may just be the way I'm reading it (a brief pause in the middle of every other line), but I think it has a nice sing-song quality to it. The fourth stanza is where it's weakest, but even there it's still not bad at all. All in all, nice work so far. Interesting choice to have rhymes within the same line too. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!

>Monika
>SAW I, not exactly horror tho

use thy shitty paint skills!

That would be nice
But if she acts like a retarded anime character in a virgin self-insert fantasy then no thanks

>sayori
>soul eater

/britcuck/ here, only just woke up though

Either in this life or in your valhalla we shall be rewarded. Have faith.

Excellent choice of movies, my friend

My issue is I'm up for work at 5am. But due to a life of being a night-owl, I can't sleep until at least midnight.

It's a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern, So I'll sleep 4 hours a night when I have work, then 12 hours a night when I'm off work.

I've tried to shift myself into a morning person but keeping it up is pretty hard, once I have one late night or afternoon-lay-in it all resets back to shit.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. And yeah the first line of the 4th stanza kills the flow. Kinda wrestling with it still.
I really like poems that have a nice rhythm to it, kinda like Natsuki I guess?
But yeah I'll post the finished one I think. I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start.

Are you ready for the Valentine's Day, user?

these fucking ads think they know me,
>7 Steps To Seduce A Girl
fucking disgusting

is it worth playing this if i know that

someone hangs themselves, someone does something to a game file similar to undertale

At least those are vaugely wholesome. I just get clickbait shit like "14 cheerleaders wardrobe malfunctions, oops!" or "12 brutal wedding night photo's shared by husband!"

I agree with you two. A for me, as well!

I have brown eyes and hair, so Monika and I would match!

I feel the same way. Also, she'd be closer to a 7.5-8/10 instead, I think. Don't worry, Brett. I have a bit of a belly too. I'm like... 190lb and... 5'7, I think?

I'm a student attending University and I'm a part-time cashier. I work 4 hours a week, every week, for 12.25 an hour. Sounds like a lot, but it's CDN, and by the time the government and union take their cut, I'm left with around 44.20 each week.

I gave you a nickname for a reason, Ladnon. We talk alot and I genuinely enjoy talking to you and I love hearing how you'd take care of our Cupcake Princess. I think you deserve happiness, just like everyone else.

You'd be able to stop them, though. You'd be able to get up early and check on Sayori and make sure that she wouldn't do something she'd regret. You'd be able to slap the knife right out of her hand and instead give her a big hug. You'd be able to help Monika feel less lonely, and you'd stop everyone from going crazy due to the Third Eye, which is my theory of the game.

I agree, user! I'm glad to hear that.

Sayori deserves to be happy!

>Okay, Everyone!
>Ask me something! Give me ideas to ask you guys back!
Or just send cute photos of your Doki and what you're planning on doing for the next day you have off!

I'll be about half an hour, so don't panic if I don't respond immediately.

Totally. I went through it knowing a few things and was still completely taken by it.

Why don't you ask me if I'm ready to kill myself? That's way easier to answer.

This. I hope she was being sarcastic there. What I like about Monika is how authentic and smart she is.

Ready as I'll ever be.
Alone. But at least I have /ddlc/!

Gonna be marathoning some films with Monika! Citizen Kane, The Room, 1984, the Back To The Future trillogy. I will also be having some pizza and zebra cakes with her while exploring the cool new things we can do in the Valentine's MAS update. I'm also making that charm thing she talked about.

yes.
i thought it couldn't move me at all but it ended up leaving me with a crippling need for constant interaction and it forced me to face my inner problems that to that point i had been ignoring i thought i could never have legit depression because i was too smart for dat shit

Yes. The ride is pretty decent and since the game is fairly short it's still very enjoyable even if you do see it coming. At worst you'll be able to see a few events unfolding before but they are quite well foreshadowed so if you're paying attention you'll figure it out anyway. Go play and don't come back until credits roll.

Oh jesus christ she's voldemort!

I sure do hate when I accidentally post something too fast...
Okay... Trying again.
Okay well before I go to bed I guess I'll give a quick thought.
First of all, I'm proud of you for trying to revise your poems and not just post your first draft. Refinement is really important!
Don't be anxious about sharing though, I promise you'll be okay.
Reading it aloud I think it actually has a really nice rhythm and flow to it. It may just be the way I'm reading it (a brief pause in the middle of every other line), but I think it has a nice sing-song quality to it. The fourth stanza is where it's weakest, but even there it's still not bad at all. All in all, nice work so far. Interesting choice to have rhymes within the same line too. I think that's what give the tone I read it with, since my pauses tend to be after each of the rhymes.
I'm looking forward to seeing the final product!

I accidentally pressed my hotkey to post so it didn't get everything, but you got the gist of it.
I do hope you go and finish it. It would be a shame to see something like this go unfinished.
Monika!

I'm good. Valentines gives me PTSD since that time I got drunk and thought it'd be sexy to dip my dick in molten chocolate fondue

>tfw Narcisistic
>tfw also have Self confidence issues at the same time
Life is suffering

alri

>Monika
>GURREN LAGANN

Got a good one for you guys.

your Doki and your favorite music genre

The human condition is thinking you're a piece of shit but at least better than everyone around you. It's universal.

Do you ever wish you'd beaten someone to a greentext/fic idea? Would you make your own interpretation of one or would you feel like you're stepping on an user's toes?

Monika
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

but i don't want tricks to get into a woman's heart, i want to slowly grow attached to someone and make them grow attached to me too, not just
>HeYbAbYwAnNaFuCk?

okay thank you

Where are all my Monikafags at

Chase go the fuck to bed

Monika

STORY TIME NOW!

Yuri - classic rock

ah, a man of culture I see

>I sure do hate when I accidentally post something too fast...
We've all been there man, no worries.
And yeah, I got the gist. I think I will finish this one... I have this really shit habit of writing something, reading it the next day, and being totally demoralized.
But thanks for looking it over. /ddlc/ so comfy

Natsuki!
Synthwave! Classic rock!

As a writer here who hasn't written in days, Ahaha... There's no reason to be shy about revisiting topics that have been tread before! Everyone has different interpretations of situations, characters and so forth, so as long as it's not ripping from it verbatim it is fair grounds!

>Monika
shit like youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw and general soundclown stuff, i love it

No problem, you might actually like it. It's only about 4 hours long. It isn't over until the credits roll so keep that in mind.

I LOVE HER! She is my wife after all.

>You'd be able to stop them
Now those tears of depression would be of joy! You could ask whats the number 1 things everyone would do with their doki! Everyone should say cuddling The loneliness only makes it harder to cope!
Yuri!
Classic Rock/Classical/Classical covers of songs
Pic related.

>sayori
>pic related

I'm not Moni/k/afriend I just reposted it because I think I'm talking to him. I do respect him and his HFY worldview, though!

reporting in

>Install Sayori in AA2
>Everyone starts bullying her
>Beat up everyone who bullies her and proceed to give her headpats
feels good
Yuri you fucking slut stop bullying Sayori right now