/wtc/ - Tasteful and consensual BDSM edition -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjq9Dhsmjk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GWENTFU IS A CUTE!!

A CUTE!!!

DRINK THE WHORESON'S BEER

OFF THE FLOOR

I forgot to put witcher general in the title like a stupid idiot butt. Oh well, ctrl+f witcher directs it here anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjq9Dhsmjk4

Holy shit lol

Just recently picked up the GOTY edition on steam sale a week ago.
It's amazing how this game shares the aesthetic of the cover arts of those naughty romance novels that women like to read.
Pretty tough game so far, I die a lot, but good. It's what skyrim could have been... should have been.

Unfortunately it gets a lot easier, the skill curve leaves a bit to be desired. But enjoy the ride, I wish i was able to play the base game+expansions together instead of having to wait

> it get's a lot easier.

Hmmmm. Maybe I should have just gone death march from the start. But I'm already pulling my hair out half the time.

I started at a lower difficulty then ramped it up to DM when i felt it was appropriate and i don't regret it because it would feel like unsatisfying difficulty at the beginning. It might if you're an achievement hunter though

Ciri

Feel free to post in the /wtc/ and /gwt/ thread as well. A lovely user posted a bunch of wonderful gwent arts here, so think of it as an art trade. We have waifu arts!

father daughter time is best :3

Your waifu is an ugly square-jawed thot and your feet probably smell.

bully

Your waifu is a degenerate zoophile and the rightful slutqueen after Triss.

Fuck you. We were peaceful and comfy like good old days but you decided to spread your autism to another thread which triggered artfag. Well done retard

Trissfu art is the best art

Bump