/sqt/ - Ask crypto questions here

>breaking down walls edition

Due to an influx of nocoiners shitting up every thread with purchasing questions; I took the liberty to create a quick tutorial on how to buy cryptocurrency and altcoins, as well as configure wallets and stake.

How to Purchase AltCoins:
pastebin.com/2z0Dspc8

Please use this thread to ask questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv
coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last thread was very productive guys keep it up, soon we'll be able to assemble a Veeky Forums friendly faq using pastas from these threads :^)

Why is this just a reformed version of your pastebin for "HOW TO PURCHASE MILOCOINS?"

Seen here: pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

I mean at least learn to be subtle when being a shill.

Ya soulless dickless nigga

Is there a way to buy BTC commission free? The closest I've come to finding a cheaper alternative to coinbase is Bitsquare.

The steps are essentially identical. Why fix what isn't broken?

Why does btc. keep rising. Isn't the hard fork going to crash everything, or do people only think 1 day at a time with cryptos?

How do I buy this dip ?

What coin should I buy to become rich?

why let a shill phonefag to try and do damage control when he isn't really going to be helpful to anyone.

I've been in your prior 3 threads and you didn't offer anything but shilling and asinine speculation that tonight was proven wrong.

What is ATH?

All Time High

what fucking hardfork

Fucking no coiners

OP here, what speculation specifically are you referring to, and what exactly has been proven wrong tonight? Perhaps you've lost sight of what this thread is for. It's designed to help people get set up with and understand crypto curreny. That's it, this isn't supposed to be purchasing advise. That's every other second thread on Veeky Forums.

Complete noob here, only thing I've read was Buffet's intilligent investor. And one of the thing he mentions is buying when stock is crashing, because the prices are finally going there where they belong to and being realsitic.

Looking at cryptos crashing, isn't it now the perfect time to wait until this crash is over and invest?

Any good wallet ?and how can i use it?

Made my coinbase account recently and considering buying BTC now, says shit won't be available until the 16th though. Is it worth locking in now?

You're supposed to buy the altcoins dips now that bitcoin is rising, so when the altcoins go up you can cash them for more BTC profit. Look at the top 5 here coinmarketcap.com/

That's what I figured, but I need the BTC to buy altcoins and since I'm a nocoiner the closest I can get to straight altcoin purchases are ETH and LTC.

Well the thing is people are going to keep buying BTC, because since its last big dip in January, BTC value is up 2x. Now ETH or XRP are expected to moon soonish.

I'm just salty that I have to wait so long for everything to get validated since I'm nu to coinbase. I already caved and bought some $150 in BTC and now I'm just going to try and time my buy in on ETH.

Hoy much LTC did you buy on the dip?

>ETH was supposed to be deposited yesterday
FUCKING COINBASE WHERES MY GOD DAMN ETH SO I CAN ACTUALLY BUY MORE YOU FUCKING JEWS

Rip

I have a small position in XBY. Im getting scam vibes now. Has anyone seen a successful coin launched with no whitepaper? This seems wrong.