Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

LAUNCH TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=PKmGKuwd2WA

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 out now and everyone and their mothers hate it.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 89 clones and 4 DLC characters.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is the pinnacle of musous.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fE12Z9YJJtg
skidrow-games.com/dynasty-warriors-9-codex/
reddit.com/r/dynastywarriors/comments/7x9fun/this_is_a_disappointing_disgrace_to_the_series/
store.steampowered.com/app/511680/FateEXTELLA/
youtu.be/AViUQo8Bvtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHA ALL THOSE EARLY SHILLS WERE WRONG
This is SO bad
youtube.com/watch?v=fE12Z9YJJtg

IT'S OVER
8 IS FINISHED

>mfw I am playing dw9 on my NASA supercomputer in 144fps and loving every moment while /eagg/ suffers

>Can you believe Dong Zhuo and Cao Ren are using balls and chain!
>I will play the game on normal and rush to the boss, look how shit this it.

I could do both of those things on 7.

fuck you daolun

DW 9 IS GOOD! GOOD!

lol nah
/v/ is blowing it the fuck out

7 isn't exactly a great game

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
/TWG/ TOLD ME IT WAS SHIT

Bao

it appears the shitposters have remained behind at page 10, only the loyalists have managed to escape.

Isn't /v/ still screaming that BotW isn't a "real Zelda game" or whatever excuse they made up this week because the game sold?

it's garbage, have you seen it?
jesus fc

Reminder that Jim Sterling actively argues against difficulty and skill in video games.

Well it makes sense: If he can't get hard why should games?

SEETHING

you are seething
your game is bad, accept it

skidrow-games.com/dynasty-warriors-9-codex/
>mega uploading

Is PC performance worse, on par with, or better than PS4 Pro performance for DW9?

DW7 had the best story in the games as well the most character adds, a revamped weapon switch system that extended combos and was in essence, DW5 with more enemies on the screen and screen clearing combos.

Explain to me why it's not great at being a DW game.

It's better but you still need an insane setup to even hope to hit 60 fps

Probably better.

>n-no y-you are
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHITPOSTERS

WHY ISNT IT FUCKING DONE YET

I thought you said 6, I should have coffee before I post.

Do you know if a 1050 is good enough for at least 30 fps at Medium settings? I'm not expecting much.

I'm kind of glad that I decided to quit video games.

its enough to refund

PAHAHAHA THEY REMOVED REVIEWS
THE DAMAGE CONTROLLL

Someone with a 1060 which is a lot stronger said last thread they were around 40fps at maximum

are they correct?

>Already preordered it digitally because despite everyone shitting on it I’m the kind of sicko that likes this type of map.
>Still haven’t gotten my code
>Realize this is because PSN takes their sweet fucking time updating the store so I probably won’t be getting it until tonight, if not tomorrow.

Fucking fabulous.

reddit.com/r/dynastywarriors/comments/7x9fun/this_is_a_disappointing_disgrace_to_the_series/
Boycott this.

So how long will the shitposting chaos last? I'm having tons of fun with the game so I can wait

Can I run this on a GTX 650 ti?

>worked fine for me
>had to drop it to 720p medium
I don't care about muh grafix that much, but 720 on fucking PC? seriously nigga?

Wow, you aren't kidding

Yes, the camp fps being garbage and no controller support is known. You should go back there though.

It definitely deserves it. And no it's not China review bombing the game. You can see plenty of english negative reviews with actual criticism.

I've never been so sad about a game until now, I feel like I could even cry. I've been a fan of this franchise since Dynasty Warriors 2 on PS2, since 17 fucking years. I have bought pretty much all of them and many Warriors games throughout the years, but this game is such a disappointment and so terrible that I couldn't even bare it for 2 hours. And I was ready, to play it despite its obvious flaws from the various announcements/traillers, but this thing isn't even playable. It doesn't have anything that defines a Dynasty Warriors, it doesn't even control like one, it's... complete garbage.

They actually wiped the reviews from the steam page hahaha

found a chinese review, he has some input

>Only 1 hour play so far, I have no comments on the story,
but I have to say the optomize for the graphic is a concerning problem.

The lowist graphic on 1080ti graphic card is heading 100% GPU on my task manager.
But it doesnt means it cannot play or suffering 10/20 fps problem.
My lower build laptop with 1060 on high grapic setting with 2k resolution still runs 30fps for most of time
Hope they will fix the issue of graphic optomize problem.

A friendly tip: If your computer open this game with extreme suffering on the fps, most time that means you are running this game with intel graphic card,
Quick Fix: right click with your mouse on desktop view, click Nividia contorl pannel, select 3D management and select dw9 change to Nividia graphic card.

這個遊戲的優化肯定是屎。。。。。沒錯。。。畢竟光榮
由於玩了不長時間我就不評論劇情。。。
1080跑這個遊戲依舊30fps,QAQ 而且GPU使用量為100%

沒中文????等各位漢化補丁製作的大大不就可以了,以前都這麼過來了,今後也是,叫死叫活,不理性的評論遊戲你就輸了

順便提醒一下一些擁有集成顯卡和遊戲顯卡的朋友
有些遊戲會被系統歸類為集成顯卡運行所以別忘了切換到遊戲顯卡

They put it back in 250 reviews and counting holy shit.

>2 hours
Give it at least 2 or more hours. The open world may turns you off at first, but you'll get used to it. The Central Plains is honestly the most boring part of the game, once you get past that and move on to other regions (and you hopefully got more used to the game), the game will get better.
My advice is to buy a new horse and the gem that allows you to automatically gather dropped items as soon as you can, they'll save you a lot of frustration.
>inb4 framerate

Then hold your tears because this game isn't nowhere near as bad as DW6. Fuck sake user.

>I-I-IT GETS BETTER GUYS TRUST ME DONT REFUND OUR GAME FREEEEEEEEEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAH THE FUCKING STATE OF KOEIKEKS

It's a game I'm willing to push through, but I'm waiting until I figure out how and why the game crashes when I talk to a quest NPC.

So how long until you play as your new queen in an actually optimized PC game /eagg/?

>Give up trying to get gamepad to work on a pirated version
>Borderless stretches the picture instead of adding black bars
Cow Cow is living up to his name.

When's Extella out anyway? Fuck this DW shit.

lmao holy shit

Shitpost all you want. The game is really flawed, and I mean, really really flawed, but it's not an absolute unplayable piece of shit a lot of people making it out to be. And saying the game is unplayable just because you only gave the game 2 hours is just sad, when the game is a musou game, and a musou game can easily give you over 100 hours of replayability. You haven't seen anything game has to offer with just 2 hours.

Is it petty of me that the only reason I'm not getting it is because of the voice actors not returning?

>muh ambition

looks like now unless there's another one I'm not aware of, I've literally never touched fate except for looking for saber pictures
store.steampowered.com/app/511680/FateEXTELLA/

>using english voices at all

youtu.be/AViUQo8Bvtw

I wasn't going to get it until it went on a deep sale because they cloned my characters, be yourself.

I really liked the English cast.

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>it's in the top sellers

I swear if the open world meme makes this game a hit this will be even more hilarious.

So is Mandarin on the Steam version? That'd be the main deal breaker for me.

see you in 2 weeks /eagg/

>AAA title can't even outsell Kingdom Bugs

It's fucked

nah negative publicity has killed it

You see everything a musou game has to offer in the first 20 minutes, dude

>DW franchise
>triple A

literally anywhere you go is people skipping it because of youtube videos and steam reviews

Is it true that it doesn’t read game pads on PC? If I have a PS4 controller plugged in it won’t read it?

No one will buy this game noe. Too many negative reviews, normies arent gonna bat an eye and regular curlous gamers will see the godawful reception and never bother with dw

Where where you when koei literally just fucking KILLED DYNASTY WARRIORS WITH THEIR INCOMPETENCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DW IS DEAD FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER

Literally what is the point of holding this back?

I'm giving you detention /eagg/ for not being loyal to your games and your waifus.

It read mine just fine.

SAVAGES OF /EAGG/

THE EMPIRE OF /TWG/ HAS CLAIMED THIS LAND AS A DOMINION OF THE EMPIRE, ALL THOSE WHO SUBMIT PEACEFULLY WILL BE SPARED THE SWORD, AND WILL BE ALLOWED TO BECOME FULL CITIZENS WITHIN THE EMPIRE.

HAIL /TWG/

Post your musou collection right now

Thank you, that more than anything else would have stopped me from picking it up.

Fuck off, Seiba. I'd rather be a ghost of /eagg/, then a slave of /fgo/

What's the tl;dr of DW9, bruhs

It doesn't read for 90% of steam.

Jim Sterling is a longtime fan and advocate for the series, reviewing many Warriors games and defending most of them. For example, Jim thinks Hyrule Warriors is the best Legend of Zelda game, simply because its a Warriors Game. I think it's fair that we have a review that shows the negative aspects as there are existing reasons as to why DW9 launched so controversially.

There's also been people here dismissing the criticism as haters or people who want 30 FPS whilst ignoring major issues I and others have noticed. These issues include:

Glitches and bugs such as animals disappearing or the AI straight up turning off, subpar animations, bad voice acting, the lack of polish like how everything clips into each other, an open world that is utilized poorly, sieging being circumvented by grappling, combat oversimplified and lacking, and lack of weapon variety/uniqueness. There's also the issue of how levels don't matter cause of the basic combat system, or how this game is overpriced. Let's not even go into things like art style and such cause DW9 is the one Warriors game that seriously lacks any colors.

Seriously, DW8 had some amazing weapon and combat, but DW9 really takes a step away from it. I honestly, in my own opinion, don't get why they took the weapons out. I heard it was for realism, but when was this game ever realistic? And what's so realistic about the weapons given anyways, they're not at all realistic. The game was always about over the top fun, not realism.

It's a piece of shit, that's what. Fucking kys

This thread is a vassal state of /fgog/ you will fight me for it and perish.

It doesn't natively read ps4 controllers, you need steam to recognize it for their steam controller settings or w/e.

This sounds reasonable enough to me

Silence wench. This territory has been annexed by /twg/

It's dogshit awful. The worst sludgey, cloney, nonsense DW game as if it was even possible for this series to get even worse.

Its gay retarded shit

I'm trying to play this on a standard PS4 right now and I want to stab my eyes out.

Combat is such a mixed bag too. God trigger attacks feels like a step in the right direction but whats with the "auto" dash into attack range before attacking shit? Is this Tales in semi auto mode? They at least let us change the settings for fucking Tales. One step forward and 2 steps back.

I'll try to play more but 46GB download on a PS4 takes a while so its just the tutorial of endless spawning enemies at 20fps (possibly lower) for now.

>DaolunofShiji was a paid off shill peddling bullshit all along
TOP LEL

fuck you emperor homo, make me

It does, they just need to configure it in big picture mode, which most people don't normally use. The game only supports controller configurations done through Steam, it doesn't natively support xinput or dinput.

Non of what you posted makes him any more of an authority. In fact it proves his retardation

>hyrule warriors is best zelda
Fucking lol

Literally defend this

Disappointment, even if you are the most hopeful of fans wishing for the return to grand scale battles and actually non-corridor combat with peons that can actually do 3 hit combos like in DW3/4

My hopes are crushed, we will never return to those days. Not after DW6, especially not after DW9

>I play games for the dirt textures

>the map extends all the way to to Liaodong peninsula

what is the point?

>muh realism
The only people shouting that thing was the facebook page commenters, somehow people passed off as an official explanation.

It really doesn't add up in particular because there are several non-realistic weapons in DW9 anyway.

Gotta get that whole You province

worst game ever