/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/am_io/status/919067504651018240
pastebin.com/LPWZXp1P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pee pee poo poo

Reminder that jeanne alter is a Veeky Forums servant

Where is she taking me bros?

Jeanne Veeky Forums!

HODL FOR JALTER

Reminder that Jalter was first used on Veeky Forums and the anons who say otherwise are /fgog/ immigrants who have been forcing their shit meme for years now

Jeanne Tumblr

>Reddit Alter

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Based jalterbro. How many quartz you've saved for our queen?

>Post count for florence_nightingale_(fate/grand_order) : 1094
>Post count for florence_nightingale_(fate/grand_order) -trick_or_treatment : 693

To meet Seig.

>one (1) thread
>not early
I'm impressed.

Anyone watching the 9pm eastern seanigger stream?

6pm

Would you let her take your temperature?

Why is she so perfect bros..

Mommy/Jeanne fag, if you are reading this, post the quatz until release thing

where are they doing the stream, on facebook?

that shitty costume ruined her. the worst part is you have other artists drawing their favorites in that shit too

No, I'll just ignore it and probably leave the thread if it gets like last time.

What kind of people watches Illya

>stream
FUCK NO NOT AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Men of culture.

fuck off redditors

Who knows?

>pelvic bone
Damn guess there really is no flesh all the way down. God-tier art though, truly a goddess of the underworld.

>our queen?
You have to go back.

based alterbro

user, you might've misread my whole post.

>Penth
>Caster Gil
>Redman assassin
>Gorgon
Wew lad I'm gonna have trouble picking an SR. Who are you guys picking in two years?

based base models

fuck off JPcuck
we love JAlter here

who else never ever got anything but mana prisms with their tickets

Based falseflagger

easy gorgon for me

based rwby spic bro

>+75% appearance and +2 black cats
>+100% appearance
Which one is better for farming black cats on parking lot?

dumb RBWY falseflagger

depends on who I don't have

she became more popular after it's release and she have gotten more art in usual outfit too so it works both ways

Did anybody noticed that if you put saber lily in your team for room 603, Mordred will always target her until she dies? I've done that room at least a dozen of times, and it always happens the same

Caster Gil, and Penth.

Carmilla always targets my Halloween Liz (except for NPs).
Gilles always targets Jeanne.

Yes, it's been noticed.

>no fucked up filename
just to spite you :^)

+100% appearance and +2 black cats

An user managed to roll tamamo with his first ticket last thread

>additional NP level for Jets
>JK
>Redman
AAAAAAAAAAA

Nito first, then Helena. Not sure who if I somehow get both before then.

What a cute Jalter, user.

Buy one more Decapitating Bunny out of the event store, you cheap fuck.

It depends on who I have, who I don't, and who is actually available at the time. Also, who has turned out to be incredibly useful when I've actually used them. NP2 Herc is probably going to be the strongest default answer, although if I miss out on a 4* I really wanted, then I'd rather pick them up instead.

dumb son

Calter when?

>Dynasty Warriors 9 came out
>It's ungodly shit
Oh no no no no

Guess I'm still grinding cats, bros.

Emily when?

I have a MLB one and one that I dropped.

Sword wasn't even hers to begin with

have another

Why did you MLB that? You are supposed to keep 4 separate copies and get a +2 cat from support.

>if it gets like last time
?

>couldn't clear room 804 in one turn because I forgot to put one the plugsuit

Because I forgot about the 1000 MP. I cleared out the shop otherwise.

Is that a burger, or nips cosplayer?

Is there a list for which servants you can pick, or is it all the non-limited 4* that has been released to that point?

twitter.com/am_io/status/919067504651018240

Nice. Now some generic tsundere lines and i'll be all fired up and ready to go, if you know what i mean.

>100% Base Model gives 6 in the first 2 waves
Oh god make the crits stop

If your a warring kingdoms fag, there is total war: three kingdoms coming out this fall

Here's the full list.

>struggling with base models

probably saberlot if I managed to roll every 4* I want

Probably will get Lancer Alter, if she gets an animation update, otherwise banana oni or penth if I'm not spooked by either of them by then.

I'm doing fine, they're just killing Kiyo too fast.

Will pick herk, only 1 left for NP5.

>using kiyo

pastebin.com/LPWZXp1P

Did a quick write-up on some of the 2* and below Servants I've been using. Most of it is fairly basic, but I figured I'd share it here anyway. Might update when more Strengthening quests come out or if my opinions on them ever change.
All opinions are, obviously, entirely my own, and based purely on my personal experiences with the Servants.

based mentally ill tranny

>Nero
>Caster Gil
>Saberlot
>Book
>Helena
>Medea lily
Fuck I don't know

Thanks.
I'll probably end up taking the banana or Nitocris, depending on what I get during the years to come. Penth or Helena might be decent as well.

>going ooga booga with berserkers instead of bringing a caster team

Do you often tried to summon him when he was on rate-up?

Well, there are 7 vengeful spirits and 1 Rapunzel which show up in the parking lot. That's where the expected 36 black cat drops come from: most drop x4, one x10, and one x2 as I recall. The math checks out.

If you are at 100%, that bumps up to 14+1 with twelve x4 drops, one x10, and two x2. That's 66 cats in total. At 75%, I'd expect 12 vengeful spirits (lowballing it) and at the minimum, I'd expect ten x4 drops, one x10, and two x2. That's 58 in total, +2 for each enemy (13 total) for a full expected amount of 84 cats.

So 75% and +2 gives you more cats than 100%.

sorry m8, it seems I don't have any of what you're asking for so have something else

That's a new one. Where'd you get that idea?

Hey, farming the Vlad node and Mary node with triple berserkers are comfy as hell. I would farm the more difficult nodes with them too if my Kintoki is NP2+.

Don't bully sansonanon, he's /ourgirl/

Don't even remember how I get 4, but never tried to summon him purposefully.

what for?
its not like anyone uses those shitters
except hans and arash maybe

Ere-chan a cute! CUTE!

Thanks user.

Just bored.

Please don't start this meme. Please!

That's in around 1 year 7 months so by then you'd have roll a lot of those by then

fuck off mentally ill faggot

I never roll so probably not.

She usually survives to the end to do a wave clear into Jack's NP, 12 Models are probably too much without bustering more though.

Casters hate me, I only have NP2 Babbage. He's on the back row if he's needed though.

Well, it's closer to the truth than before, I guess, so it's a step in the right direction, at least.

Are you saving for HER too?