/kfpg/ - Kemono Friends Pavilion [not a general] General

PePaPu Edition

Welcome to Yokosou Japari Park Pavilion!

>Get the Game
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bushiroad.kemofure&hl=ja
IOS: itunes.apple.com/jp/app/けものフレンズぱびりおん/id1278796502?mt=8
Latest APK (Updated 2018 Feb 8): apkmonk.com/app/com.bushiroad.kemofure/

>Beginner's Guide
japari-library.com/wiki/Pavilion:Beginner's_Guide

>Next Game Update
February 15th
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/963321849332383744

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B079FHJZ9T/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crape.rotationcontrol&hl=en
apkpure.com/rotation-control/org.crape.rotationcontrol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arai-san is in timeout.

Does anyone know if there is a special trigger for Kemo Talks? I swear Friends have appeared at the same time before but don't trigger the talk. Do they have to be on the same toy or be above a certain archive level?

sometimes depends on who is on the screen together. for example, if fennec and arai are there, you'll see them in a kemo talk

There has to be more to it. For example I just got a talk between Royal and Hippo. My Royal is almost level 9 and Hippo is always there. How could they not have met? Another example is I just found Bear for the first time and while there were 5 or so other Friends there only a talk with Otter was triggered.

Yes! I finally got Zebra! Now all I need is Bear

I always thought it was triggered by level ups or unlocking achievements

I’m halfway to unlocking my next area!

Support Tatsuki
amazon.co.jp/dp/B079FHJZ9T/

HURRY! shit, should I buy a second copy?

Buy as many as you can afford Friendo.

Bear with table

>Dreaming
>They added a natural way to see the game in wide screen
>Library map as well
>Had all five penguins on the map
>It triggered an idol song with all five dancing the same way

Of all the things to dream, I had to dream something impossible. Fuck.

There might be a plains stage with the library in the background on one side and the giant tires on the other. I'd also like the japari bus to be visible in a stage.

>not a four star Japari bus you can take anywhere

I want to Pe their PaPus

;__;

All my ads have worked fine over the past week.

>that one Friend you've never seen shows up while you're not there and you know it bc its name is on the list when you come back

Man I keep having bad luck these days. Levels get higher each day it became hard to progress

I found it's a bit easier when you get a new area because of all the kemotalks you've never had before.

This is only the second time it's happened to me but I don't feel like I'm in the safe any more. Just going to lose more pika as the days go on.

At least that means supposedly the toys you had out attract them. Right?

Does that really matter? I get talks all the time with the mountain top in the background and I haven't unlocked it yet.

It does matter I get new talks with friends I have had for ages since unlocking the new area.

And it's back to number 1 in the rankings.

What does the name translate to? Google Translate thinks it's Chinese. I'm sure it's Station Manager or Keifuku, but I'm just making sure.

People generally settled on Keifuku for the new shorts and Station Manager for the old ones.

Wait what? I assumed Station Master was the English translation of Keifuku. What the hell does Keifuku mean?

[screaming]

Station Master is 駅長さん - Ekicho-san
Keifuku is 傾福さん - Keifuku-san which I think might just the onyonmi readings of the two Kanji in the name. Or I don't know where that reading came from.

The moonwalk glitch is still in the game.

What do you call an alpaca with no eyes?

No-eye Deer?

Alpaca your bags, that was terrible.

It might, but I'm pretty sure she came for a plaything like the golden mouse or smt, every Friends are attracted to that toy for some reasons.
(i won't lose faith tho)

Just unlocked my last area. Also go a cute animation for Fennecu

How much pika is everyone getting? I've finished all the easy talks and I seem to be getting only about 200/day.

I hope I'm getting enough for one roll a day still. It's hard to keep track of without purposefully noting the numbers, especially since the currency bar vanishes too fast to catch in Friend screencaps.

I'll roll everything I've got before bed tonight then see how much I make tomorrow.

I can't get snek. How do I lure her?

UMA boat or pile of rocks. Good luck with rolling them.

Mountains is best for her, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her anywhere else. I got her on the bookshelf.

how did you make that screenshot? is it a stitch?

Go to the app store and download "Rotation Control". It'll make things so much better.

I tried it, it glitched two out of three times then demanded money and won't run. Is there such thing as cracked apps? I don't do smartphones.

Woah what? You sure you got the right app? This is the icon you need you grab. Once you click it, turn the "Start controlling rotation" button to ON. Hit your home button, and pull down the top black bar with all the white icons. You should see a bar with rotation orientations; click the shield and the furthest one on the right (landscape with rotation arrows). Do this, and you should be fine.

Yeah I checked just now, the version you're using is 1.0.whatever, the one I got was the latest version in the store that's 1.5.4.whatever. Same logo but different colour.

Oh, I didn't know it updated. Maybe the new version is broken. Know how/if I can take the app out and post it? I only know how to download apps, not export them, else I'd share it.

I tried Rotation Control when Pavilion came out but it was too much of a hassle.

It didn't work if you enabled it while Pavilion was running. I had to enable it prior to running Pavilion. When I did that all of the Pavilion buttons we're squished in the original orientation and panning only worked from the original orientation. It took good screenshots if I hide the buttons but I didn't want to run the game constantly like that. So if I wanted to take a screenshot I would have to close Pavilion, enable Rotation Control, open Pavilion and hope they are still there, take the shot, then close and reopen.

It's a completely different app. The logo is also different.

Yeah, it's a different app. This is the correct one.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crape.rotationcontrol&hl=en

apkpure.com/rotation-control/org.crape.rotationcontrol
This is the version that seems to be working for me now. To anyone else downloading it, note that only the original vertical area is active in the game so you can't click everywhere despite seeing the full screen.

>four posts come up at once
Fuck

That sounds like the one duckduckgo sent me to that did weird shit (it was the top 4-5 results). This one you can turn on and off more easily and has a start on boot option.

Margay no, get your own box.

Box Tub World might be the best place in Japari Park.

It is actually netting me a greater variety of Friends than when I put out savannah items and four stars. Even when it doesn't Serval, Jaguar, and Arai-san just keeps swapping box/tub all the time so it's not bad.

Is bald eagle-chan attracted to any 3* or lower toys?

it won't accept anything below 50*
god bless the usa

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck i found one of the 'japari bus tour' shirts from last summer for sale, but the fuckers didnt list the size or give a big enough picture so i could read the tag so now i chance it being sold while i wait for them to email me back about the size. fuck's sake.

How much was it selling for? That must of been pretty rare.

its on sale sealed in its bag for 1500 yen. damn them for not including the size in the item info! there is maybe 100 of those shirts in existance.

Fucking buy it if you want it, you're not really going to wear it anyway, lest you risk messing it up or wearing it out.

Of course i would wear it, otherwise i wouldn't care about the size.

It sucks all nips are manlets. I'm 6'0 and XL is barely long enough.

i'm 5'9 (riding the cusp of manletness) and i can fit into an american m, so if the shirt is a japanese large i'm good to go

JUST FUCKING BUY IT

no u

tfw 5'3"

No because I have no fucking idea where to find the shirt

You are Friend sized!

Short boys are cute~

>taller than someone for once
This is also my face when I can watch the pink bun timer count down from 5 minutes.

I used to tell myself I was same height as Reimu Hakurei

>tire...tire!!!

We're waiting for Tsuchinoko and Bear to join us at Box Tub World!

>tsuchinoko
I’m pretty sure none of those toys attract her

She'll come when she sees my sugoi flyers, ok.

Show me your flyers

Is that Serval playing with the ball, or reacting to the gift box? They're both crafted toys.

>jumps into the fucking fire

Which ball is this so I can craft it? There's two on the page and one is slightly larger than the other

I don't know I saw it on a twitter post.

I would wager it's the one made entirely of cloth. The larger one uses rubber and is more likely to be a football than a Japanese cloth ball.

I don't know if it will help but I got Tsuchinoko by putting a cattail on the leftmost slot on the mountain area, outside Japari cafe. That's the only time I've seen her so far though.

How are you getting that much? I think I might've completed too much challenges and no longer getting much of it. My luck with the ss printer have been terrible as well and I'm not getting any of the new and exclusive toys.

This is really cute.

It's the leftmost or the rightmost? Maybe I haven't unlocked that spot but the leftmost is at the japari cafe's terrace

It's that one.

>Boot up the game
>Listen to the OP like it's the opening to a new episode
>Feel dead inside as none of the Friends I'm missing show up for hours
Every time.

s-someone's missing here ;_;

I don't see anyone mi-fuck you, now I'm sad.

Arai likes to wash!

tarai-san

Spent my last two rolls. Better luck next year I guess (if the game still exists).

Next on my to-do list: World of Slides.

Anyone have that pic of Arai-san trying to wash the water?