>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

metastats.net/deck/b47db1b4-5f64-4078-bbbf-5169c37a67e4/last4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete Warlock and Priest right now

Fuck Warlock.
And fuck Chinese Moot with his shitty captchas.

It's really nice that winterwisp and king crush is viable. I love it.

Everything is viable at rank 20.

>66%wr at rank 5-legend
Nice try bud

>he doesnt know that there's finished tier 1 meta decks at rank 20

>lying on the internet

metastats.net/deck/b47db1b4-5f64-4078-bbbf-5169c37a67e4/last4/

>metastats.net/deck/b47db1b4-5f64-4078-bbbf-5169c37a67e4/last4/
Pleas stop shilling your shitty site.

>metastats.net/deck/b47db1b4-5f64-4078-bbbf-5169c37a67e4/last4/
This deck looks very cool but I miss 3 legendaries for it and I don't want to invest that much on it. If it was just 1 sure, but Kathrena, Rexxar and Krush are just too much. I guess that I can sub Krush for a Charged Devilsaur, but still.

t. reynard

It's just nice that dead cards like winterwisp and crush are suddenly playable.

Hey guys, just so you don't forget ;D

how the fuck cares how many players are playing a game if it doesn't affect queue time anyway? Get out /v/irgin

>eating baby carrots with balsmic vinegar while farming warlock shitters with kingsbane rogue
Is anyone here comfier tham me?

>The devs be killin the game I be shillin
Lol fags.

Yeah I don't play the game

They need to keep a stable income stream, so they have milk the remaining idiots (you) even harder.

Obviously that has already been happening.

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO NAME A NON CANCEROUS DECK

Keleless zoo.

dragon pally

Literally not possible. Even tribal decks in this game are busted as fuck.

I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THE 6 FREE KOBOLD PACKS, BROS

Aren't they for chinks only?

What for?

Bliz is being generous for Chinese New Year

>Generous
>6 packs
>After years of bullshit
>In a game that took free players literally years and pay players literally thousands of dollars to collect even partial sets
No. And they still haven't fixed their stinginess.

>Generous

>hs will die soon
best feeling

Hunter is shit, stop pretending it isn't.

dont you have some loli scat to be fapping to right now?

(you)

Ok. I tought that me going 5-1 with midrange was pretty fine but if MiAposter disagrees I'll stop playing it.

Consider the following

What do you think the better deck is?

Yogg

Reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed

>No EU
ebin

oy vey don't you know they need to manually type up every permutation of beasts

Hmm, well played.

*Twisting Nether noises*

No Yogg

im rank 2 with hunter rn its good fuck off

just play around it lol

>I've seen yogg 5 times since the nerf
>4 of those times, it kills itself with the first cast
man, i feel bad for the meme guys

I lost a game in arena and a game on ladder in the last few days where I would have won if I knew it was counterspell for sure. Both times I would have 100% lost if it wasn't counterspell

I lost a game in arena and a game on ladder in the last few days where I would have won if I knew it was counterspell for sure.

Is this new meme?

If you're doing well with it, then good on you. I had no trouble at all beating hunters this month and I haven't seen one since I was rank 3. I just don't think the class is good enough, relies too heavily on spellstones and even then it can just get bullied or aoed down.

no its me fucking up real bad, don't do three things while posting

I don't even play secrets. I'm just playing regular midrange and it's not bad.

>opponent keeps 3/4 cards
>plays the card he draws on turn 1

700 IQ mindgames

Pro-tip: keep one format low rank and bomb to rank 20 at the end of the month. Next season, there will be 100 stars from rank 24 to 4 where you can steamroll new and bad players.

If you play a win-2-concede-1 pattern (each star progression = 2 wins and no win streaks), that’s a lower bound of 200 wins for 100 stars (assuming 100% WR - so you’ll farm even more wins mitigating for losses). Easy for finishing golden portraits.

Kingsbane mill is pretty fun.

>Counter Spell
>Ice Block
>Explosive Runes
>Other high-value secrets
Poor mages! They need more ways to cheat out secrets that can't really be played around!

shiro is too pure for lewd

No. Kill yourself.

Daily remind that coin should NOT trigger Counterspell, that's basically cheating.

Counterspell is just too universal in general. I like playing mage but I think most secrets are pretty cancer.

I use the candle king cardback to let my opponent know that I am a MASTER of all classes.

Just get over yourselves Kingsbane Mill, your deck takes no skill to play its annoying as fuck and you aren't as clever as you think you are to emote every second turn with your smug face. I just want to do my goddamn Mage quest and I'm too poor to have Aluneth okay? So I need to try Big Spell and Exodia and yes they are embarrassingly slow and get clogged by your gay ass murlocs. Just stop mocking me every time, jeez.

Would this be a meta-defining card, or just a 1-star card?

That kind of card is just really hard to make work in HS. That'd be pretty fun in Eternal though.

How long should I wait to have an easy climb from 8 to 5?

>enemy has taunt
>face gets melted off

Either unplayable or overpowered.

I like it

>he isn't already rank 5

You know that's the point of secrets? If you can flowchart around them that means they're poorly designed. More classes should have mage-caliber secrets.

There's plenty of other secrets that are good and not absolute fucking cancer.

That's just not true.

sniff it

She's an old hag now

Is this accurate?

>sniffing dragon fucker roastie

>he would fuck alextraza

Like what? I'd say the only poorly designed mage secret in standard is Ice Block and that's because it's not secret-like at all. It should just be a regular spell and then they could make it cost more.

It's not like hunter secrets where you get situations like "just don't attack this taunt minion!" or rogue secrets which are useless. Using counterspell requires planning and timing for when the opponent will want to use their spell. You can even do things like playing counterspell before your flamestrike turn to encourage the opponent to play small minions for you to AoE. It's a model secret that injects actual interaction into the game instead of deck vs. deck.

>rogue secrets which are useless

I guess I've seen some mill rogues use Evasion but that's not really much different from Ice Block in the sense that it doesn't really behave like a secret.

Also since I wasn't sure it was obvious, I'll clarify: when I say it doesn't behave like a secret, it's because only new players are "fooled" by Evasion. It rarely matters what order you hit the enemy hero in, so in the majority of cases an experienced player would play exactly the same even if Evasion was announced visibly. They wouldn't play their OTK into it either way. Therefore there's no reason for it to be a secret except as a noob trap.

Which eceleb piece of filth made this shit popular?

I fucked your mom
invalid bitch (= someone who is getting fucked)

Me

dunno. Seems it popped out yesterday. Savjz was playing same kind of tempo priest, but some big differences. Some chinese guy invented it.

I miss spiteful priest. It was so much easier to play vs when you know he doesn't have Potion of Madness.

What you said is all fine and good, if we forget the fact that that counterspell was played for free, will give your opponent a free frostbolt on top of a 2/3 minion and will come along a 0 mana 5/5.

>Play Secret Mage
>Never draw Aluneth or by Crystal Runners
>EVER

>The next Hearthstone Standard Meta Snapshot will be released on or before February 15, 2018.
REYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Try putting them into your deck next time.

Thanks.
It was a very normal game, no idea why he got that mad.

THEY ARE THERE NIGGER

HOLY SHIT I HAVE WENT SIX GAMES AND NOT DRAWN EITHER OF THEM

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT SHIT?

Just draw aluneth LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

please tell me this isn't real, i can't keep playing this game if they'll take away benign shit like azure drake but won't rotate ice block

I'm pretty sure this is beyond broken in Quest Rogue or maybe just a "Bounce Rogue"

>have a degree in biochemical engineering
>can't even reach rank 5

Sorry, you need actual skill for HS. Can't just memorize formulas and shit.

ITS
ITS BOOOOTIFUL