/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Carkey Riku edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE (embed)
pastebin.com/eP0kJznN (embed)

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw (embed)
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/momo_krys/status/962243302773866496
mobile.twitter.com/momo_krys/status/962247584675905536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best couple

>highest score on HSC is 38k
>can't get any higher even with iNeku, iAuron, Days Riku and a friend SKEX

guess i won't be getting aladdin

When will
>Riku is Noctis lmao hahaha
and
>The new theme music is shit
Shit posting die?

It won't. It'll get driven into the ground and raped for months on end.

Except Riku is Noct.
And the new theme is shit.
These are both facts.

>tfw no SKEX
God dammit I want Aladdin but TVA EX are almost certainly dropping this week.

Also we need to fire up some bots or something if we want those 3K Jewels

But riku is definetly noctis design.
>similar looking clothing
>keyblade is a car key, which fits because
>ff13 is the first ff intended to play in a real world
>noctis' car plays a important role for noctis

>ff13
>random unrelated stuff

Ff13versus of course and what's unrelated about it?

>similar looking clothing
Nomura didn't design noctis's clothes after the original 2006 trailer
>keyblade is a car key
It's just a fenrir-esque design along with looking a little similar to terra's keyblade. Which were around before noctis ever existed
>ff13 is the first ff intended to play in a real world
FF8 did this first
>noctis' car plays a important role for noctis
What does this have to do with riku

It's important because keyblade is a car key

So was fenrir basically

Is there hope of a shibuya world in kh3?

Nope

>It's just a fenrir-esque design
i don't get this statement its a housekey compared to a litteral car key you would think kingdom hearts fans would know there keys.

not anymore. Maybe in khux

The thumbnail made it looks like Namine was being VERY friendly with him.

memory altering is a hell of a tool if used properly. namine is truly a witch

The Iron Imprisoner is based off of Anima, right?

As much as I hate that boss, I really fucking like the design

>i don't get this statement
Because it looks like fenrir. It's not hard to understand

>that super fake leak on /v/

my sides

More importantly, when will people stop implying that Way to the Dawn wasn't the worst keyblade design(except maybe that monstro one). Yeah the new one is a literal car key but it's still better than that shit

>NINE additional Disney worlds yet-to-be-revealed
Jesus christ, just destroy all of your credibility right off the bat, why don't you.

i guess it is silver and flat.

He claims nomura doesn't want to do live action stuff after POTC but somehow forgot he just did live action with Tron in DDD. He's so stupid

I don't know about Way to the Dawn being the worst Keyblade design, seeing how horrible 90% of new keyblades were in Days, but one thing I'm sure is that the Monstro one looks cool, and way better than Way to the Dawn.

FF13Versus was never a thing
FFVersusXIII died
FFXV is the actual thing.

Please refer to the proper material.

Guys I can't enjoy KH anymore...yet I find myself following the news and enjoying the lore.

Should I buy KH3 or just watch it on youtube ?

You're probably burnt out. Just take a break except for the mobile game so you don't fall too behind

If you watch KH3 on YouTube, you'll never be able to experience it the same way as opposed to buying it first.

Meh, for the mobile game he can just watch that on YouTube.
Except if it's required to get to a certain point on the story to get that extra content they were talking about

>Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas/Young Xehanort = 100% Xehanort
>Xigbar/Vanitas/Saix = 50% Xehanort
>Marluxia = 25% Xehanort

This is the current benchmark on how Xehanort you are.

Link? I don't feel like combing through shit to find the lulz.

speaking of, can we get sasuke Uchiha edit?
Sharingan included please

If Terranort is in then he'll probably be ranging from 75% to 100% since Terra complicates things I'd imagine going by BBS and 0.2. But those were in the past so...

Also Ansem and Xemnas may be about the same as Terranort at around 75%. Maybe 80%.

Marluxia is 0% Xehanort.

He cannot POSSIBLY be in the New Organization.
Marluxia was a TRAITOR.

Even if, and that's a big if, even if Xehanort chose to use Marluxia as a vessel, Marluxia would not accept that.

The Marluxia we saw in that trailer, whoever he is and however he got there, is NOT allied with Xehanort.

By the way, we never actually found out what Marluxia wanted to do with the Organization after he deposed Xemnas.

Current leader in the score attack, "Phrost", used two KH II Namines, a KEX, 3 SKEX, and a HD Final Sora. Not even optimally skilled or traited, SCII one the first Namine instead of SCIII, no skills on a namine and a SKEX. 56.569M

So quick world check: we have
>Toy Story
>Monsters Inc
>Olympus
>Tangled
>BH6
>Frozen(99% likely)
Is that it so far? How many total (Disney) worlds do you think we'll get?

Marluxia said he served Shin Org 13.

It's over 9 worlds at the very least

>hurr durr he was a traitor
>what is Saix

Also he already said he is a member of True Organization 13.

>being in this much denial over the facts

I hope we get to see Marly get bullied by the other members.

Wasn't 100 Acre Woods leaked too?

>Hundred Acre Woods (probably in the book once again, not sure if it'll be a full scale world with enemies)
I'm still holding out for Lilo & Stitch, Jungle Book, and Emperor's New Groove.

"Shin" can also mean "true/real."
Marluxia was confused at Sora calling it the "new"(true) Organization, hence the subs saying "the only Organization."

It implies Marluxia isn't even aware of Xehanort's current plan.

Mark my words, you're all being taken for a ride.
You really think they'd reveal two Organization members in one trailer?

When they stop being true

>"Shin" can also mean "true/real."
Uh I know buddy. Shin 13 Order is technically the name of the Organization.

>subs

Retard. The subs weren't accurate. He didn't use the word "only". mobile.twitter.com/momo_krys/status/962243302773866496

>being in this much denial
He literally introduced himself as a member of True Organization 13. If anything he pretty much knows that the original/former Organization 13 was a sham. Also this

Yes. The wordplay should be clear. Marluxia mistakes Sora's wording.

>That's a way to put it.
What did he mean by this?

No he doesn't. The subs in the trailer are shit.

He's saying knows that the old Organization is done but the True Organization isn't.

For some reason I always hear some nonsense about how KHII had like, 12-13 disney worlds or something, which is strange to me because by my reckoning, 11 would be generous(that includes 100 Acre Wood but combines Disney Castle and Timeless river into one world, because let's be honest the castle was basically a framing device). KHIII is confirmed to have, at most, the same number of worlds as II, probably less, so I'd say 10 is being optimistic. The recent comment about three teams working on three worlds each works out to a nice 9 Disney worlds, which seems more realistic to me.

Unfortunately I get the sense that 100 Acre Wood will be absent in III(as a "full-fledged" world, at least; it'd be a travesty to not at least have some kind of reference to it). All the stuff we've seen/heard is already absolutely balls-to-the-wall in scope and variety, so a dedicated minigame world is almost redundant at this point. Plus there've been a lot of subtle indications that development is being crunched to some extent and I'd imagine poor Pooh and co don't exactly rank high on the priorities list.

He didn't mistake shit you retard. Again the subs weren't accurate on the lines for that scene. Learn Japanese so you won't sound like an idiot.

The subs reflect the misunderstanding over Sora's phrasing, just in different words.

If Marluxia were in the new Organization, he wouldn't react that way because he'd know what Sora was talking about and give a simple yes.

>Learn Japanese
Way ahead of you, fag.

Quit while you still have some semblance of dignity user.

>getting BTFO this hard that he's still clinging to the inaccurate subs like an idiot
Lmao

You clearly don't know what you're talking about at all. Marluxia knew what Sora was talking about. The Japanese dialogue literally confirms it. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Just promise you won't get too upset when it turns out I'm right.

>inaccurate
What is localization
It's not a direct translation, they change the phrasing to be more natural in English.

The Japanese dialogue sounds like a misunderstanding.

How am I supposed to block/dodge the Iron Imprisoner's attacks

the same way you lived in a kingdom of thieves

I promise when it turns out you're wrong I won't gloat.

So when you end up wrong will you kill yourself?

>The Japanese dialogue sounds like a misunderstanding.
>The original dub of the game is wrong and the subs is correct

I hate people who say things they don't really mean

Did you actually listen to the dialogue, or are you one of those people who thinks you can't understand an actor if he doesn't speak your language?

Now run along shitposter-kun.

Get fucked
mobile.twitter.com/momo_krys/status/962247584675905536

ah se he could be in a true organization that differs from yelloweye group

Anyone know the minimum percentage for Al & Carpet?

>two autists walk into a bar
>bartender ask what they'll have
>they proceed to ignore the bartender, ignore how they're annoying the other patrons, and continue arguing about inane bullshit that will likely have zero impact on the plot

The only way Phrost can be winning with that setup is if all his Namine's ans SKEX's are guilted with traits. I have a similar build with just the last two being guilted, but without HPO I can only get it to 1,000 bars before I'm taken out.

uh how is your greentext related to KH?

His greentext is related to the the childish useless arguing that just happened about what Marluxia said in the trailer.
Or he's just bored.

Pretty big difference between 37 Divine Rose and 38 Fairy Stars though.

That actually proved my point you retard.

>being this stupid
Not surprised since you're probably responding to yourself

Fair enough. If you can whale hard enough to get multiple traited HSC medals, you can easily whale enough to max out your Fairy Stars. Not even sure whaling is required for that, if you saved your gems right.

Little bit of column A, bigger bit of column B.

That tweet is literally what I've been saying the whole time. It's a play on words which means Marluxia isn't in the "new" Organization, he's in the "true" Organization.

Whatever that means.

We just had that set of daily refreshing banners that you were pretty much just buying one of each gem every day, so I imagine a lot of folks got closer to 38, if they'd stockpiled a fortune in jewels and didn't care too much about the oncoming SKEX and TVAEX.

The True Organization is Xehanort's group you turbo autist. Sora was the one who used New and Marluxia corrected him by saying True. It's suppose to be imply Marluxia knows that the original Organization wasn't the real deal. Young Xehanort literally uses the same phrase.

Now run along again. Thanks for giving me more fuel.

Little late but does anyone have any webm requests from the new trailer?

Xemnas' scene
Ariel's summoning

curious /khg/

what is your world that you DON'T want to see in KH3? Even if somebody has already said it, say it, want to know the general feel. The world that shows up and you will literally eye roll so hard you'll go back in fucking time, the world that'll make you pic related

maybe even a world that has never been in kh, you just hate that Disney/Pixar film

Riku would be interesting with Aqua, bc she'd start out hating him cus 'muh darkness' and then they'd warm to each other. But she's technically too old for him even if she hasn't aged in the RoD. But she would never hook up with Terra, it's clear they were going for a sibling-type relationship with BBS.

>xemnas
Isn't that just like 3 seconds rehashed from one of the old ones?

I liked to see the differences in the model.

Not him but here's Ariel

He doesn't correct him. He thinks it's weird to call it the "shin" Organization, but yes, he is part of the "shin" Organization.

It's a fucking pun you loser. Welcome to Japan.

Thanks!

In case people are unaware, this is all one shitposter. I don't think we've ever given him a name, but he pops up typically around whenever new information has been released, and just barrels through his 'back and fourth' act while ignoring other posters. His posting style for each side is consistent, and easy to recognize.

The best thing you can do is report him and move on. React to it, and he will literally keep going on until the end of the thread.

He does correct him. He called it the True Organization because the original one was a fake in terms of goal. Calling it New would mean that they continue with the that old one's fake goals

Young Xehanort used the same wording in DDD.. But keep acting retarded.

Frozen.
I hate that shit, I know it'll be in KH3 and that sickens me.

>being this stupid

>mass responding
Check out this autist.