/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log stalker.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
>Mod Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1JPA0hQZVJ6mSvTsp6Sy3CoAkObJOKeoPHEamDC19Lio
>Miscellaneous Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM
>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv (embed)
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM (embed)
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7 (embed)
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
cheeki.violates.me/
mega.nz/#F!Z7RjwaBS!PYNDw9ugMSojbpUDgIACHQ
mega.nz/#F!oqgWWK4K!PStfjPLon_3UpVU-atgQeQ
mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
youtube.com/watch?v=b0iKZ7BNZPo
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_w4FESgro
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0N3xhOzc8
youtube.com/watch?v=zwFC626lRT4
youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=mUaWnsYvvxg
youtube.com/watch?v=UKQW3SSqAxw
youtube.com/watch?v=mdndQloIocU
youtube.com/watch?v=IDLxup-TamE
mega.nz/#F!ZENwkJCA!lY30uYbjzgvbNsDIFh9pdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_(robot)
youtube.com/watch?v=pG4FJr5u5Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You posted the wrong OP again you fuckwit, kill yourself

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log stalker.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Quickstart Guide
>Mod Guide
>Miscellaneous Guide
>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z7RjwaBS!PYNDw9ugMSojbpUDgIACHQ
>Clear Sky
mega.nz/#F!oqgWWK4K!PStfjPLon_3UpVU-atgQeQ
>Call of Pripyat
mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

>Oblivion Lost Remake
[Gist] Oblivion Lost Remake 2.5.md (embed) (embed)
>Joint Pak 2
[Gist] Joint Pak 2.md (embed) (embed)
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
-skip_reg on the .exe starting path after " or if you're using CoC on Steam game>properties>set launch options

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Last thread:

>russian programers

ded

>Premature new thread
>No anime in OP
I like this.

>stalkersoup
>CTD

no way, stalker soup is, lol i can't even finish typing it.

try playing a not shitty soup

kill yourself

kill your self

Kill yourself Iower case scum

kill your self

kill your self

shitty op pic desu

Finally a good thread
All weebs must hang

mcfucking kill yourself weeb faggot

mcfucking kill yourself weeb faggot

These are amazing, is it really XRay or are you just fuckin with us?

Someone posted them in a thread some time ago, TKGP maybe? I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure they're genuine

They're genuine screenshots from the game but with some specialized settings.

I wanna add the spas12 to barmans inventory. Should I have it unlock after the dark valley mission or after disabling the brain scorcher? I'm thinking after the dark valley, as he also sells the sig550 by then.

ok, should i try JP2 then

Where do I aquire this?

Also non-weeb OP is best OP

You're retarded

Pay someone to develop it.

haha yeah right haha, weeb, anime is bad indeed! but art my friend, art is good, enjoy art

Here's some art that fits your taste.

thank you, now kill yourself

ded game
SoC is under 4 eurodollars on gog atm if someone cares

What are some songs you guys would recommend adding to the bar radio?

youtube.com/watch?v=b0iKZ7BNZPo

: )

But it's in the repo

And there I hoped a mod existed. Sad times.

youtube.com/watch?v=7T_w4FESgro

what are these shows even about?

Life, which you never had because you live in a shithole

Recordings of slav radio programs so it sounds like NPCs are actually listening to a radio instead of a CD. MUH IMMERSHUN
Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0N3xhOzc8

youtube.com/watch?v=zwFC626lRT4

Is the wish granter mission the final story mission in CoC?

youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M

cool suggestion. might give it a try. Would be neat to have a few of those that would play in between songs.

Depends on your wish

I know that but I mean is there more story content after. i read something about a generator

Play the fucking game

I am don't worry

Well go find out instead of asking. Also, Kek, wish granter. Try the true ending.

sweet, I like it.

Would be cool if you also understood some slav so you can pick out some good host lines.
Would be even cooler if there were actual radio stations from the different factions, each with their own hosts and music. Thinking gta2 here. Bandits would probably my favourite, despite not understanding shit.
They could have a cheeky radio host making fun of all the factions all the time and play bandit songs like this one. youtube.com/watch?v=mUaWnsYvvxg

Makes me wonder why nobody ever did this, it would add a great chunk to the game. Voice acting can't be THAT hard, you just need some drunken fucking slavs, there should be enough of that in our modding community.
And if they can implement sleeping bags, MP3 players and guitars, they can also implement a portable radio able to switch channels.

I swear I'd cover you in this kind of shit from head to toe if I knew the first thing about coding/had any resources.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKQW3SSqAxw

"Thanks for listening, stalkers! This is Three-cyкa, owww!"

youtube.com/watch?v=mdndQloIocU

I remember Stalkersoup having a radio station (though you listened to it on the PDA, rather than having actual radios in stalker camps), I guess other NS derivatives would have them too.

I only listened to it for a minute, don't know if it was something made for the mod or if was ripped from somewhere, I just remember a joke about joining the military coming with the benefits of a lot of ammo and a free casket.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDLxup-TamE

In Last Day, is there a trader near the southern areas (cordon, garbage, etc) that buys junk/mutant parts/etc?

I hate to ask instead of just exploring for myself, but since walking 1000 feet in any direction leaves you thirsty, starved, out of bullets, and irradiated and the cure for any one of those problems costs 5000 RU, I thought maybe I would just ask before setting off

>Final boss of CoC
>Ghost that kills your frame rate and ten waves of monolith

That was fun. Am I stuck inside the Wish Granter room now or does the game go on?

I should have mentioned: besides Sidorovich. He accepts a lot but I get the feeling his prices are shit and there's probably another/more specialized merchant around

Last Day has a radio station in it. Two, actually.

You can exit the sarcophagus via 3 means
1. You can climb down out of the wishgranter room and go to the monolith war-lab depending on whether you have the story mode on or not, otherwise you'll only be able to access it from the north CNNP map, or just go back the way you came to the set of stairs that led you here in the first place
2.Make a wish for immortality
3.Make a wish for the zone to stop existing

There's the trader in the farm where Xenomorph is. Otherwise no, go to Darkscape, Garbage, or the Swamps, unless you're friendly with the military.

Depo at Garbage, butcher there pays like 150 ru for dogmeat and also gives hunting quests.

/k/ommando here, never been on this board, just wanted to say thanks to whoever here helped get that OP together, makes it really easy to get SoC up and running. Well, relatively easy. Too bad there's no true remaster or sequel.

/K/ill yourself

>Too bad there's no true [...] sequel
???

I have so much of this so called life that I don't have time to waste on watching little girls in their "realistic" "life".
Checkmate weeb

Get a life nerd

You just leave the CNPP, go back to the Generators, back into the lab and fuck up the tubes. After that the story mode is over.

how the fuck do I disable this retarded motion blur in AutismAurora2? I don't have ENB on. SweetFX settings has no option for it. Game settings are devoid of any option.

Uninstall that trash

Is there a ShaderSettings file in gamedata\shaders\r2 ? I don't know if AA2 uses Shaders MAX (or some other shaders mod derived from it), but if it does, just comment the define USE_MBLUR line.

Curb your autism

I meant to say modern sequel.

/K/ill yourself mexican retard

where is ogse 0.6.9.2 user edition

mega.nz/#F!ZENwkJCA!lY30uYbjzgvbNsDIFh9pdA

On my SSD

Is there a guitar mod for CoCk like there was for SoC?

thanks mang

Hello?

>furry OCs
>unironically named koldsteel

You can't make this shit up.

what faction is this?

Military, clearly

How practical are exoskeletons irl?

I think there were prototypes or at least research into them, but there were numerous technical issues I can't remember off the top of my head, and it's probably prohibitively expensive to build them relative to whatever benefits it might provide.

If I had to guess, the power source is probably an issue and, unless you cover someone in tank armor, they're probably just about as vulnerable to conventional weapons as they were before, right?

>Cyberdyne's HAL 5 arms/legs. The first cyborg-type wearable robot allows the wearer to lift 10 times as much as they normally could. HAL 5 is currently in use in Japanese hospitals, and was given global safety certification in 2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_(robot)
youtube.com/watch?v=pG4FJr5u5Gk
Combine it with an updated version of the Aramid suit used in the North Hollywood shootout or the movie Rampage and you should be good to go.

How do i improve relations with Loners as a Loner in CoC ? Freedom, Mercs and Clear Sky love me but no matter how many Bandits, Mutants or Military i've killed Loner relations stay between 0 and 100. I have DynamicFactionRelations installed, no idea i've that affects it too.

Yeah I think it's more useful for strength demanding activities like it could be pretty useful for firefighters I imagine

Power and mobility/flexibility. Batteries have a fairly short lifespan before being depleted so until we have portable fusion generators (or batteries with a hundredfold better energy density than we have now), that's going to be the biggest limiter. Also bulk/mobility issues -- increased strength is great but adding onto a human frame is going to make walking and finer motions difficult.

Walking is one of those things that looks very simple, but doing it properly without falling is *very* difficult. That's what makes them hard to do -- the legs will need to be enhanced as well otherwise all the arm strength means little.

Would be a blast to know what the U.S. military has stashed away deep down in the basement.

Unrelated but are you using a damage modification mod?
I really need one for 1422 because everything feels hella spongey coming from wounding/goulash. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

If it's the faction relations mod I'm thinking of, killing certain factions that are always hostile (mutants, zombies, monolith) carries no faction gain with anyone, and at least in vanilla, aren't Loners always neutral to one another regardless of rank/reputation/etc? I always assumed that was just a logical trait of the loner "faction" but I could be wrong.

Bumo