BTC is going to get dumped HARD. It's going to get dumped into alts

BTC is going to get dumped HARD. It's going to get dumped into alts.
Buy ALL top 5 shitcoins that have dropped more than 15% in the past 24hrs.

I thought it was going to stabilize when it was at 1420. Then I thought it was correcting when it stuttered around 1600. Then it kept rising. And rising. Why will it not rise higher than 2k??

2k is just a spooky number.
A lot of long termstops would be set well before 2k.

I hope you are right. I fear that bitcoin might even reach 5k this year.

Why would it dump when everyone and their mama is shilling the alt coin market and the alt coin market trades in bitcoins?

it probably will, but not on this wave. there's far more money to be made by the speculators if they move back and forth between BTC and the alt-coins several times before BTC hits 3k.

That seems... optimistic
Is there a reason behind this estimation, or is it just a wild guess?

Just look at the rate of growth. Also take into account that as the alt coin market grows more people buy bitcoins to trade on it. It could reach 10k by the end of the year.

He's right. It absolutely could reach 15K by the end of the year. Once it hits 20K, 25K is only a short stroll down the street to 30K

I love this jewish meme but I can never right get it right when I try to say it out loud in person

Altcoins going up means bitcoin goes up too since that's how people buy in.

Whatever you say pajeet.

After the shit show from yesterday NOONE believes in your scams anymore.Your shit coin is dead

>see STR at buy some ETH quick and send to polo
>5 minutes later, 30/45 confirmations, price is now over 1800
god damn

1600 still expensive af for that piece of shit

what should I buy then

STR could possibly see gains alongside XRP but neither are a smart long term hold desu.
Go for GNT or XEM.

already have GNT and I feel like XEM doesn't have a lot of room for growth, it's almost beating LTC in marketcap

Already moved my btc to both of them and xmr. When bitcoin finally drops the alts will moon.

Wait I meant to say xrp instead of xmr.

bought STR @ 1709 with my finger on the trigger ready to dump when the markets swing back to alts. #yolo

care to substantiate your claims pal?

BTC is not gonna stop

oh yeah?

>kraken user

it's gdax lad