If this site goes down one more time I'm putting 5 btc into POSW for when it replaces polo as the biggest exchange...

If this site goes down one more time I'm putting 5 btc into POSW for when it replaces polo as the biggest exchange. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

hodlhodl.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post made me LUL

But really, POSW is not a scamcoin

I think BTC, LTC, and ETH will be safest simply because they're on Coinbase and other non-Polo sites right now.

Fuck Poloniex.

Yeah because some pajeet exchange will handle the load better than Polo

Polo is making me angry but all the other exchanges interface look shit. I like Polo when it works but this is Just bulshit.

What is this POSW and pajeet meme?
The devs are white are they not?

Yes they are, but they chose a somewhat brown looking Greek guy to do the PR and moderate the Slack chat
Amerifats being a bunch of clueless faggots about the world have simply decided to call him pajeet and the whole team pajeets by extension
Literally buy the dip my man

At this point I'm willing to take the gamble. Polo is being sketchy as fuck lately

Don't forget about bittrex too.

Forgot to add: I don't honestly think it'll become a replacement for polo, but I can see it becoming on par with bittrex if polo keeps dropping the ball.

t. mad subhuman

All exchanges are essentially scams. You deposit your money into someone else's wallet. They can restrict whatever you deposit and withdraw. Exchanges are ticking time bombs for security and peace of mind. That's the antithesis of cryptocurrencies.

t. pajeet shill

This desu.

It's all centralization.

A free market with no fees should be created.

t. nocoiner faggots

>what is decentralized exchange

It's being made as we speak and will be launched before end of the year, newfag.

You're referring to Blocknet, correct? Because their is no current truly "decentralized" exchange as of yet.

>be top alt exchange in volume by far
>make millions per day in fees
>choice A:
>keep service running smoothly for a tiny slice of profits
>confidence increases
>more people use it
>more transactions
>more profit
>choice B:
>let hackers or bots crash your shit every day
>customers panic
>price drops
>don't change anything
>panic, price drop
>don't communicate to your customers
>more panic, more money lost
>hire a dozen moderators spamming boilerplate messages and banning customers
>can you smell the stacks of money burning already
The stupidity is maddening.

hodlhodl

(;

hodlhodl.com/

This, fuck polo.

Cost me 7btc with that STR DDOS on Sunday.

Buy some better servers cunts (although I suspect they are in bed with the manipulators).

Newfags are trading when Polo is lagging.. Well you can't blame anyone else than yourself.

I trade through their API so I have no problem. They're site is slow but their servers aren't doing that badly.

Scooped up some real cheap alts though. Woke up to like 10 orders being filled and thy're all up 6% already

I'm just fucking holding my ETH and LTC and that's it.

>Buy the dips
What are the odds ETH and LTC eventually (like by July) go back up to $100 and $31 respectively?
That's all I need really. Seeing all this money lost is worrying me sick, but I bought the dips for both and I just need it to go back up.

The fact that a handful of pajeets and chinks can cause mass chaos is one of the major downfalls of the crypto market

Polo interface is actually garbage compared to some of the better ones, the sell/buy system is terrible, the stop loss is a total joke since they don't even offer trailing stops, order table and chart is so bad you have to use an external chart to track it.

They are literally so fucking stupid that I'm sure the bots/scripts are probably running off one IP address yet polo is too incompetent to inject one line of code to not let an IP spam a million sell orders in less than a second.

Just think about the amount of profit they have earned from XRP alone, it hit a market cap of 8billion at peak and nearly all the transactions are on polo, yet they still can't upgrade their shit.

LTC maybe back soon when SegWit activates and they can start working whit LN. Not sure about ETH tho. Raiden seems like nice thing for ETH but not sure when that is happening.

If anyone has a hard time setting buys or sells I wrote 5 lines so you fags can do it without even logging into the site

make sure you have their python API downloaded

from poloniex import poloniex
polo = poloniex('api','secret')

balance = polo.returnBalances()
finalOrder = polo.sell('coin', 'rate', 'amount')
print(finalOrder)

obviously just change sell to buy if you want to buy

Just use Bitmex like all the other successful traders.

oops balance = polo.returnBalances() is part of another code and is unecessary

i don't hold shitcoins like POZ wallet, faggot

What do you recommend instead?

Currently using bittrex, but I just started so I'm unsure if I should switch before I commit.

You mean WAVES will replace Polo if Polo keep dying

>(although I suspect they are in bed with the manipulators).

Yup, all the Alt coins crash every time the site gets "DDosed", good time for poloniex to buy alts at rock bottom prices.