pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fnjhhp.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clair is cute.

>shitters sleeping on the potential of res stacking for ploy memes with fortress res seal, especially with arvis and loot
Unironic brainlets infesting /feg/, as to be expected

Robins GHB map is such fucking cancer

Alright so the armor quest for robin today is literally impossible unless you have armor march. Thanks IS. Fuckin cunts.

Wtf is this??

Got Soren'd cause I got greedy rolling for Lyn after getting Hector and Lilina. Does anyone actually want Watersweep?

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Help me...this is my 3rd LA Lilina, feel like giving up on LA Hector already

my.mixtape.moe/fnjhhp.webm
You can try this at home if you have a winter Tharja.

gee, if only there was a seal being given out IN THIS VERY TEMPEST TRIALS that simulated the effect of Armor March

Halfway through Chapter 2 of FE4 and here's how my units are looking. Just got Lewyn and Sylvia hence them and Lachesis being so low. Anyone in particular I should focus on more? I heard the christmas knights are so I'm trying to focus on Finn/Lex more.

Is the only way to transfer items to sell them to the pawn shop, then re-buy on another character? My people with low funds are suffering because I can't put the stuff I want to on them

Who no bonus unit here

If there is a bonus for killing a Zelgius or something that Zelgius is a part of then some people are nice and help others achieve that.

that's the TT silly

>trying to get HECTOR
>roll the only green on my 5.00% pity rate
>it's a goddamn fucking 5* Sheena AGAIN
>in massive despair decide fuck it and open the other orbs since they're blues and clear
>all dog shit
>last blue on the bottom right
>LYN
>OHHHHHH SHIT THIS IS COOL TOO YEYEYE
>check IVs
>+SPD/-ATK
>-ATK is a superbane
>27 fucking ATK
WHY IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED AHHHHHHHHHHH

How do I build her?

Yes that is the only way but the arena should be more than sufficient to provide you with funds.

>tfw my only bonus unit is -atk Lyn
>fucking super bane for attack what kind of monster would do this

That's tempest trials

Who benefits most from Fortress Res?

Hello there!

Hello?

What are her stats?

Armors and dragons. Glacies procs are scary as hell

I feel you my brother, mine is -atk +hp.

Kino

0ppai~~

is this thing on?

>Any unit that doesn't have at least 35 neutral speed is slow
Hmm, that's not what the distribution says

That wasn't that hard

>roll for VLyn
>get a 5% pity rate
>get +spd/-res VHector
Life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

Reminder that if you
>fodder Eliwood for Goad/Fire Boost
>reach 40k within the next 12 hours
>use Hector like a cheap toy/DC fodder
You are less human than blacks

I've never played heroes so I wouldn't know.

Hurr Durr das my daughtru

This is your TT team

I used him for the dual rally because fuck rolling for pajeet

As a new player, i should roll Tempest or Love gacha?

But blacks are the original whites

This is honestly scaring me. I’m legit not sure what to bring for any of the quests and I don’t wanna waste too many pots with the new TT

they why are (you) in /fehg/?

That's not bad though. Its not good but its not bad so just enjoy your hector and pretend he has neutral IVs.

Love Gatcha if you like the units, otherwise save your orbs cause a lot of new potentially power creep units are coming soon

Neither, save for the Legendary banner later this month.

The TT banner sucks and is only 20% units. Get at least one of the 40% units from the Valentines banner.

Just use BK with Steady Breath, Wrath and Aether lol

47/50/25/37/38

Divine Naga should get a refinement that allows the user to ignore the refined ability of dragon breath. It's pretty fucking stupid that I need to use a Special Blade to kill Nowi with my Julia and not get killed myself.

Good thing the maps are going to cycle until the next year, huh, user

Love gacha. The movement skill banner is good too, but focus on the love one right now.

I try to. Very much feels worse than neutral, but I'm glad it wasn't -def or -atk instead.

and no weapon equipped

Hector isn't worth much more than a cheap black toy, so no point in pretending otherwise.

I'll use hector for bonuses

Excuse me sir... but where is your weapon?

Reroll for the characters you like. If you're neutral on them, go for the love gacha to get a 40% unit for the tempest trials and start playing.

What the fuck do you even DO with a -ATK Valentine's Lyn? I already have an Armor March unit.

>>>foddered dual rally
I've literally found someone lower than a neanderthal, holy shit

>use Fort Res seal
>can't equip attack ploy seal
this is shit for lute my dude

robin is impossible

He's not supposed to take hits from mages anyway and spd is his most useless stat so it might as well be neutral.

Could have been much worse and could have been much better but you just landed on the middle.

I thought Myrrh was part of your cheerleading squad.

>Reduce foe counter attack damage by 50%

>Myrrh kills everything

Jesus christ, that was easier than I expected. I'm afraid of how my armor run will turn out though.

UNGA
HECTOR KILL
HECTOR FIGHT
UNGA BUNGA

I just want orbs. I hit 4.25% and I want it to end.

Thanks, i will get one from Love gacha and save for later

Epic

I don't know what you're smoking. Julia oneshots any +10 Nowi from full health so she should never eat a counter anyway.

Should I promote and merge my weeds to use him over My +Res -HP Effie?

I plan on giving him DC and possibly a Slaying Lance.

>gave my Ike distant defense seal
>stick him in top section
>sheep then weakens bottom group as they shuffle over to attack ike after he slaughtered the northern segment
Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Now to do armors

>equip atk ploy seal
>can't ploy high res shitters anymore
Better to ploy something than to ploy nothing

But if I don’t do them the day they’re released, /feg/ will laugh at me

Jesus that one was annoying
Had to slap ta on caeda so she could hold off the axes at the chokepoint. Would not have been possible without Honkers' refine

Hmmm, I use Distant Def seal since I actually use Arvis as a magic tank quite a bit alongside his debuffing, however Fortress does give him an active 5 res instead of a combat only boost which allows him more ploys. And I'm not missing out on a ploy seal since I don't use them. However the hit to his already precarious damage levels is concerning. Despite my +2, Speed Ploy C and summoner support my husband isn't very fast. Single strong strikes are the game and reducing that is ehhh. Does make his Ice bombs stronger tho. Interesting idea user thanks for the shitposting, if I have the materials for it I'll try it.

>the age of Zelgius

>autobattle
>almost always ends with Hector being the only one left alive with almost full health

Felicia proving again that she don't give two shits about mages

This was pretty fun actually.

Yeah, but 24 res feels like just enough to be salvageable, and could really help him tank blue mages better while still being able to fight more later. Having that cut to 21 while boosting his most worthless stat is unsatisfying.

Or maybe I'm just disappointed about not having Lyn still. Good Lord do I want her.

HEY

HEY

DID YOU GUYS SEE

ZELGIUS

DOESN’T HAVE A WEAPON EQUIPPED

WOW LOL

>came back to play a week ago
>first TT
>already wasted all my stamina and barely got 4K
i'm not going to make it to 100k am I?

Myrrh isn't infantry! Got quest restrictions for this week, unfortunately.

and this is why you're alone on valentines day

This cunt just ruined my pity rate for Hector, is she worth anything at all?

>put amelia in bait range in robin map
>kills everything except for the 1 blue out of range

wow hard map lads lmao

Do it, berkut's lance is also reasonable.

>he will never know the joy of having more pots than you know what to do with

How the actual fuck are you supposed to beat the robin infernal armor quest without op ranged seasonal armors?

Brave Axe fodder

from easiest to hardest
infantry > fliers > armors > horses

Lilina is a disgrace! Hector disowns her! Roy dumps her for his cougar teacher! I fucking hate Lilina!

If you love him, yes! You could also do Berkut's lance as your DC build and make him a res tank. Slaying is good for damage though.

I'm at 40+9 on my Fae. This went from being a blessing to being incredibly awkward real fast.

I don't quite recall the details, but the last 3 times I've brought out Julia against Nowis in AA, I've been forced to use an item to let her oneshot, else she gets LB+ QR'd to death.
She's unfortunately unmerged and neutral attack, but she still hits 52 attack, and it's annoying as fuck that she can't do much anymore, much less against non-blue dragons.

It really is amazing what this guy can tank

>he didn't give Amelia DC

Forgot the picture

yes

I've only ever pulled 1 hector and my amelia is -atk

Based king