/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next US Splatfest is money vs. love! Playable 02/16 9pm EST – 02/17 9pm EST
Custom Goo Tuber is available! Sub: curling bomb; Special: inkjet
Challenger wins the latest JP Splatfest!
Gherk-out wins the latest EU Splatfest!
Pearl & Marina Amiibo available soon!
New stage "Ajifurai Stadium" available soon!
New weapon Tetras available soon!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2885098
youtube.com/watch?v=VZvARSvqjtI
youtube.com/watch?v=IF_cdW8EHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=SjJHH6IL3Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=qAU2rHj-MoM
splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Clash_Blaster
pastebin.com/RUqkPdE9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good morning blah blah blah

stop making new threads

I'd a woomy

what is this fluffy bony creature

zeemaps.com/map?group=2885098
something something add yourself

Did you and Stacy swap hairstyles?

no, lemonade just decided to pander to cutting fetishists.

Damn. On TOP of pandering to foot fetishists?

Salutations and good morning!

Get lost, dork.

..Oh...A-alright! Well, we can talk later, friend..!

youtube.com/watch?v=VZvARSvqjtI

Anybody ever find good music that's like Splatoons?

OC from yesteryear.
Figuratively and probably literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_cdW8EHM0

I wish more people would tell me to die like this. That was pretty good.

you won't

Well hello there

youtube.com/watch?v=SjJHH6IL3Nc

Anyone got some anger management tips? I'm starting to hit levels of salt i shouldn't be able to

Take a break from the game and do some productive activities

Lie down
Try not to scream
Scream a lot

Just keep getting saltier and saltier until you kill your overall interest in the game. That's what I do!

Every now and then, come back to the thread and ask for cute squid/octo/salmonid.
Once you've calmed down, get back to work.

You know the drill

One that pierces the heavens?

>no valentines day image in the OP

Why man

Yes i know the drill
youtube.com/watch?v=qAU2rHj-MoM

Because nobody gives a shit about that garbage here

Telling you not to get mad about something as trivial as a FPS aimed at kids is easy, pompous, and empty. For you to realize that is something only you can do by yourself.
You play this game, your initial interest is because it's fun and you like the game, the scenario, the characters, music, etc.
It's a constant ebb and flow between victory and defeat with a number of variables and forces you have absolutely no control over.
So it's silly to get upset over something like losing a game because your partner(s) is/are literally a little kid(s) that barely know how to play the game.
And what does your victory matter unless you know exactly who you're playing against? Against a bunch of kids/casuals?
Play the game because you enjoy it. Because you want to improve your own game. Because it's fun. If it's not? That means it's time to take a break. Splatoon isn't going anywhere.

dont be that way user come give me a kiss.

As long as it pierces something.

I don't know why but that looks goofy. They move like they're on strings.

it's an 11 year old game with probably zero budget, what wonders of motion capture did you expect

okay smartass now tell me how to stop getting mad about it in 20 words or less

..I'll think about it

It's a children's video game first and foremost and a bunch of shit happens that you have no power over.

>no power over
yes you have, the button even literally has a power symbol

Well then use it if it'll make you feel better?

what if chimping out over childrens video games makes me feel better?

What do you combination kids/squids put on your Blaster clothes?

Then you never wanted help getting over your anger issues and you're quite content with where you're at with regards to your anger towards childrens video games. Uh, have fun being mad?

run speed, ink res, ism

Vanilla blaster? I use some ink res, special charge up and/or saver, and ISM.

Nerd and stacy playing footsies with their smelly woomy feet while mlemonade watches

>run speed
>blaster
why

i will thanks

because

I know all of that, i just can't get over the fact that i have garbage team against fucking pros and faggots using octobrush nouveau, crutch-zap, anti-fun blaster and those fucking special spamming duallies in a A RANK, i feel like i'm already in S+ with the amount of bullshit i ate from those fucking overpowered pieces of shit weapons
And yes i hate it, i hate that my sniping skills are thrown into the trash because some aimless-main gets lucky shots and win for his team
It's been 1 hour and i'm still satly and sick of all of this saltery, i just wanted some casual and fun game, not a fucking nintendo made CS:GO matchmaking

>my sniping skills
Oh so you're just one of these useless chargerfaggots who get 0 kills in a whole match

Take a break man, sounds like you need it. The hours suck right now for a decent match. It's going to literally be a coin flip. Night people are sleeping and day people are at work/school. Also it's valentines day. The cool people might be doing something nice for their lovers and such.

Focus more on yourself than others. Helps for me

>people who have enough time and desire to git gud
>wasting it on women
lmao

>HIIISSSSSSS BEGONE CHARGER MAIN YOU SUCK AHAHAHA, ME META MAIN AND BLASTER BETTER SKILL THAN U
there are you 0 kills, bastard meta main

>pretending 32/18 is good
>spic

Thanks lad, i'm gonna stop playing it for today and try to play minecraft on my dad's pc this always relax me, no matter how much i die in it

I want to like the blaster but it's devastating to miss 1 shot in close range. It almost certainly spells your doom. Give me the encouragement to go on, fellow blaster friends

If you miss with most guns it's doom.
Blasters have the benefit of having multiple ranges to choose from

>He thinks he can do a better w/l ratio with a charger
>French is the new mexican
'Murica education, amirite? :^)

I wish I had a cutie3.14 to waste time with. We could be bad a splatoon together. That'd be terrific.

You are not supposed to cc with blasters to begin with
>french
Even worse, remove yourself off this general you dirty jesuis monte

>You are not supposed to cc with blasters to begin with
but the normal blaster has very close range

>when you dunk a power clam AND take out the whole enemy team before your team mates even make it to the basket

>Murica and /pol/
Thanks for the revelation, now you can go be toxic somewhere else while i talk about my anger and improvements on this game

No it's not, the only too short distance blaster is luna and you should avoid it anyway because normal one is better
t. forgefag/crutchdown user

splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Clash_Blaster
Start with this to get good at aiming with blasters. It's very forgiving but will at the same time force you to aim your shots to hit the "sweet" spot to secure kills. Once you get good at this one, you'll be excellent at the other far stronger blasters.

nope, dualie main here
took the enemies out one at a time

pastebin.com/RUqkPdE9

i wanna taste a spaghetti made out of spaghetti

Should i go back and read the orgy thing? I know most of the main squids, but not all of them.

Eh, why not

>you should avoid it anyway because normal one is better
Disagree. Luna has a much larger and wieldier blast, far better for cover abuse and mass murder if you can manage to get close. It's also accurate when jumping, so you can do oldschool torpedo strats without going full stormtrooper. And da bomb.

Happy Valentine's Day /ink/

Thanks for that. Got a good laugh out of me.

>You throw on your favorite clothes, a sweater with bleach stains, old sweat pants with holes at the bottom...
Why does user dress like a bum? Are humans kept as pets in this world? I'm into it.

>much
No
>if you can manage to get close
And with normal you don't have to do that which matters more
>accurate when jumping
All blasters are
>da bomb
Toxic mist is objectively better on blasters and crutchdown is way better than baller
There's a reason why normal blaster is used a lot while luna isn't

Do you have special brownies for me?

>hippie
>doesn't let their feet be free
Fucking hipster

>no
Actually yes. Luna's blast is considerably larger and hits almost at your feet, so sun on a stick principle doesn't apply to it, you are the sun. It can hit where literally no other gun can, besides Sloshmo, and excels in tight spaces like under the Sturgeon mid.
>All blasters are
They are all succeptible to the harshest jump accuracy loss in the game that persists even a bit after you land. Luna is the only blaster that was restored to Splat1 accuracy, any other just miss half the time, which none of them can afford.
>kit
Slightly weaker overall, but the key point is that it is different.
Point is, it's not Enperries-Gloogas comparison, Enperries clearly do everything better. Luna still has a place because it does some things better and some things worse than the Blaster, and plays differently enough.

When you spend all your money on seaweed, you have to go for function.

I didn't need to feel this feel user

Doesn't make sense, but I guess that's hippie for you.

Take a long range splatling gun to turfwar and bully kids from across the map.

Story of my life.

If dumb frog cannot do it with chargers he definitely wouldn't be able to do shit with splatling

My shoes have pure ISM so I'm kind of proud of them.

I think you just went full retard. Never go full retard.

If you're that same user you seem like a self-aware person. Why can't you fix your problems and find someone? Horribly ugly? Overweight? NEET?

I don't know user, maybe because I'm so cool and perfect I just want to play life on hard mode for shits and giggles.

>Playing as a sub heavy weapong guy
Not bad, could work
>If he can't do it with short range, he can't with long range
Also
>dumb frog
Did i even post a pepe here?
Bloody brainlet

Who's a good E-Liter Scope main you know? Considering how bad it is currently and all I don't think there's any?

Not him but I'm an introverted anxious black man with self esteem issues

I thought blacks can't be introverted.

I'm all three.

What made you think that?

best use of smug wojak, holy shit

All of you stop being miserable and get better or I'm telling!