/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dragon most skilled craft edition.

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_508_000_001.mp3
twitter.com/shadowverse_esp/status/963774832482529280
twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/963686433822334976
game-ai.jp/12306/?from=index_menu
game-ai.jp/12306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_508_000_001.mp3

Salty OP edition

Previous: →
Fix it, tard.

A kindly reminder that this is the best meta we ever have since both formats have up to 11 decks with 51% winrate. If you keep on losing, that means your deck belongs in the 49% so it's in your best interest to use either of the 11. Thank you.

Also, previous thread.

That's not the previous, fag.

Previous Thread. >discord didn't link to the previous thread
>medusa avatafag with that pic again

From archive:
>You're a newfag. They like to take everything from /svg/ and make it look like shit so people start to go to their Discord. How new are you? They also sometimes used to not even link to the previous thread just to hide shit they didn't like in X thread and the deserved damage control from anons towards them.

NO CRITICIZING DRAGON ALLOWED BELOW THIS LINE

dude 3 pp bane storm lmao
me am skilled

you dun goofed, kid. Do not criticize about dragon.

Discord will never recovery from this. Happens all the time, though. They're just shameless.

Dragon is the most honest, most fair class in the game.

>Discord will never recovery
English. You look more like a discordian than the discord boogeymans you keep bringing up.

They know.

>against shadow in unlimited going second
>turn 2 staircase
>not this shit again
>turn 3 haunted mansion...
>good it's not skill ri-
>...into gloomy shit burying zeus into atomy
>also slaps me for 1 damage
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Concede please.

But that's wrong. Blood and Haven has no cancer deck in Standard meta. It's only DE that they start to pick up, and this is a fact.

Automatic typo. Recover

So does dragon.

Thanks!

>keeps bringing up discord whenever dragon (and only dragon) is talked about
>no actual discord posters and actual discord hijacks in /svg/
I really don't understand this meme.

>meme
>literally several evidences and indications
Keep trying.

Which begs the question, why aren't there any runetumours defending their craft 24-7 and replying to every single criticism about runecraft, but yet only dragon does this?

I really think they are fucking up and thinking that shit like Daria Mammoth, Daria Oz, etc... are fundamentally different decks just like when they nerfed CoCK and Ephemera because they thought Aggro Sword + Maisy was a different deck.

Every bitching about Rune make sure to drag Dragon into their posts, duh. It's not just "Dragon" or just "Daria", it always is "Daria and Dragon".

>several evidences and indications
Please open my eyes and list the evidence down, I do not see it. Or are you going to brand me as a discord for bringing this up?

So what did the last month of SFL do right that apparently this month didn't, if its as balanced as Cygames claims?

Last thread, OP's pic, (You) and this post

What about the time when PDK Dragon is almost tier 0 alongside aggro sword in SFL? Why aren't swordbabs doing the same thing as dragon too?

Because it's an auto response from Dragon at this point.
They've spent so much time since ToG deflecting from their class, they keep doing it without even realizing what they are doing and truly believe whatever bullshit they are saying.
They deserve pity desu.
See perfect example .
They just can't accept that their class might ALSO be cancer and have to damage control.
They did it with shadow when people were saying that both were stomping everything.
They did it with sword during PDK.
They did it with blood.

>The japanese devs actually believe this
Maybe they're intentionally trying to kill the game subtlely, but it's more likely that these idiot saralymen only look at the game through charts and not through any lens of actual fun or gameplay.

So I'm correct with my hypothesis then, it's all just some hoax excuse for shitposts and something to latch on to while defending some topic.

PDK has never been tier 0. Nip streams proved it with Atomy/Tyrant, Aggro Sword and Blood. Decks including Neutral Forest and Atomy were abusing Staricase. To this day, the only way to make PDK viable is using Staircase, the original broken card.

the devs are erroneously counting all the different flavors of saha package as unique decks contributing to the meta diversity, while sfl third month was diverse in theory and in practice

>PDK Dragon is almost tier 0
>PDK has never been tier 0
There is no contradiction here, user. Your defensiveness about dragon is showing.

What hypothesis? That's Discord is literally exposed? Everyone know this since DE.

You didn't play at a GM level did you? There were several aggressive PDK decks that didn't even run staircase, which fared just as well as the ones with staircase.

I see that you wasn't here during DE.

PDK is just the same kind of shitposting you recently got with Windmills. If someone actually don't believe, go check up the archives.

twitter.com/shadowverse_esp/status/963774832482529280
>I would kiss you but my breath is deadly
STINKY LUNA IS CANON
>LUNA APESTOSA ES CANON
STINKY LUNA IS CANON
>LUNA APESTOSA ES CANON
STINKY LUNA IS CANON
>LUNA APESTOSA ES CANON

Stop it esl-kun, you're not fooling anyone, although you forgot to add "newfag", "underage" or "child" to your post.

Pdk and windmill are undeniably tier 1, there's no dodging around the elephant in the room. You may drag aggro sword and daria rune alongside your decks if you wish, just like how suggested, which runetumours often do.

You're not even being coherent anymore, just screeching at any kind of criticism

It's a side effect of necromancy I guess

Same goes for your, frustrated cunt.

*you

>Pdk and windmill are undeniably tier 1
Because you only listen to yourself, I was not even the first one to say that windmill would still be subpar trash.

Stop bully lolimancer.

>Playing portal without DEM

Kill me.

>spoonfeeding new discordians with information
You're doing exactly what they want.

Just like how there will always be discords defending their aggro decks and shadowniggers defending their pre-nerf Eachtar. You, a dragoncuck, is no different from them, defending your own brand of bullshit. I even remembered the time dragoncucks all cried in unison that "Sibyl will be shit now, she's nerfed" and still run 3-of in every dragon deck.

I want to bully her with my dick.

It's pretty cold in there

>get DEM in mulligan
feels so good
is it just me or is dragon instalose i just cant keep up with the threats

>windmill would still be subpar trash.
>all tier lists online put windmill and daria as tier 1 in rotation
What kind of delusional pill are you smoking? You have your own personal tier list? Do share.

Sibyl is totally garbage now. She doesn't trade and if you drop Sybil she doesn't survive to get the healing effect. I can evolve Strix or any follower above 5 defense/attack on turn 4, 5 or 6 and fuck Dragon like no other. Carabosse and Souldsqusher, however...

I need a private concede, please.

What is that supposed to mean even?

This meta is 'diverse' like month 3 WD; different flavours of the same deck, plus Daria. Neutral Forest, Neutral Rune, Dragon which has been a neutral deck since RoB, Neutral Blood, etc. SFL meta everyone was using their own class cards, except Dragon of course. And Sword which wasn't played at all. WR balance does not equal meta health, but Cygames has chosen to let rotation sweep all the problems under the carpet once again.

Go back to /hsg/

Unlike you, I was there.

What are you trying to say?
That PDK wasn't also cancer because some streamer played another sort of cancer?

Alright, I'll tell the other american dragon players to stop playing this shitty Sibyl card that does nothing, so they can win their games more and easier.

It's been years since I read MGQ but I'm pretty sure Chrom isn't undead.

>some streamer
Tons of them. They only ever had problems beating Aggro Sword and Atomy decks. Not even Dshift could bear these decks.

>obligatory "newfag" post without any context.
Sasuga, esl-kun.

Sibyl is still core because she is the only way to ramp and actually use Dragon's mechanic, but she's definitely very weak now.

>still core
>very trash
Pick one and make up your fucking mind. These two things contradict each other. Why doesn't Zell, Ouroboros, PDK and Lightning Blast have the same treatment as Sibyl?

>WR balance does not equal meta health
This, very much. These devs are too stupid to actually look at the fun and interactivity level of a game.
It's like the stereotype of a tight-wound ultra-serious japanese businessman who has zero concept of fun or leisure. And that person being in charge of a game.

Not yet anyway. She's just a succubus who happens to have an undead skin tone.

What else could possibly replace her? Desert Rider?

Stop dodging. I'm asking the question here.

The funniest part is that they've seen the rage tournaments where all you see is daria and dragon ramp. They saw that stale mess and thought that was diverse and fun.

36185 Need help with a concede please

Shit I fucked up and closed it.
60343 new one

Blood Moon and Belpeghor (plus draw 2 cards) help Vengeance decks to active it immediately. Sibyl help Dragon to reach overflow, same as Aiela.

>new shitposting arrives

To sum up, there aren't any decks that have particularly high win rates or usage rates, the play environment is diverse, and there is no extreme first-player advantage. For these reasons, we've decided that changes to cards aren't necessary this time around.

>gamewith
>he doesn't know

That's GameAI

Berate me all you want, but I honestly thought Neutral Ginger Rune was one of the most enjoyable and strongest decks to play, even during NHaven cancer
It could do everything
>Early aggression
>Good card draw
>Strong single target nukes
>Storm
>Stalling
>Board clears
>Lategame wincon
>Pre-nerf Falise
It had fucking everything. Big neutrals stuck in your hand, fueling the neutral synergy cards and when it came to a point where you could only play 1 at a time, Ginger allowed you to vomit all of them for a huge power play against everything that didn't run Bahamut.
I fucking miss the deck, it was too good.

>burn rune tier 1
Is it the same deck from before nerfs? I don't think I've seen that deck again since.

You know that is from (its 2 or 3 version) when rotation had barely started but game-ai went full retarded till they stopped updating it all along, right?

>2018-2-14
>game-ai
>2-14

I don't think thats burn rune

>You know that is from (its 2 or 3 version) when rotation had barely started but game-ai went full retarded till they stopped updating it all along, right?
twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/963686433822334976

game-ai.jp/12306/?from=index_menu
That's right, that pic is old.

It takes literally 2 minutes to check that that list is from today. Stop talking out of your ass.

I just fought an dalice deck in rotation that used ledger to get her out, and the shit like chloe and the double attack neutral whore to kill, does anyone have a list like that?

>6:08 AM - Feb 14, 2018
>old
???

That is clearly a pic from back in the day. Open the link.

>Top 5 of unlimited ladder plays aggro dragon
get fucked dragoncuck

No, it isn't. Just look at the date of the tweet

They posted a old screencap for whatever reason. It's not on the official page anymore.

>game-ai copy pasting their previous list from before they died
For what purpose?

Aggro dragon feels like the worst deck to play aggro with

>They posted a old screencap for whatever reason
That's a whole new level of mental gymnastics.
>It's not on the official page anymore
Yes, it is, I am looking at it right now. game-ai.jp/12306/