>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

I want to be a strong boi in DaS2, how can I have the most fun?
I already want to use the Bastard Sword, but the Curved Nil Greatsword looks interesting, maybe Stone Twinblade.

>having to find all the Loyce Knights
>alone

Did you remember to use your Pale Tongue on Mommy Rosaria's cunny today so she rewards you with head pets and pretty jewelery and rebirths?

All props to Mr. Geranium

where's my remaster miyazaki

Recommend me some executioner fashion in Dark Souls 3. I don't want to be a generic edgelord looking dude, I want to look something like a male Executioner Miralda from DeS but in DS3.

I used her soul to get Bountiful Sunlight

Dark Souls maps are really tailored to one player. Making it an MMO would mean more shit like big empty fields and more flat/rolling landscape, like various swamp and forest levels in the games, and I think that'd be a shame because the nicely made maps are something that quite often sets Dark Souls apart from other fantasy games.

>get invaded
>fall off a cliff

so anons i live in a third world country
dks2 in my country is like half my salary
there's any crack where i can play online

Found it. Apparently I'm supposed to jump from the cliff to land on a root.
Any way to remove the fucking angels, through?

delet this

Kill the pupae... things.
It's hard to miss the first one. The last two are fairly hidden.

There still would be enough dungeons made in the way you want. Imagine world with big areas like Woods or Swamp for MMO and dungeons with bossfights like normal DS zones.
And of course more cooperation bosses like Midir and properly balanced pvp with arena and shit.

The pupae? Without spoiling, can you tell me if it's near the Earthen Spire bonfire? I'm pretty sure I already inspect the entire area, but I mostly tried to shoot that faggot down.

Dude, its been dirt cheap, dont be such a rat

The first one is before the drop off to Earthen Peak. The last two are past it. Hint - One is high up, one is much lower.

Happy Valentine's day /dsg/!

>Invaded by dark spirit Artorias

Okay, thank you for the vague hints. I'll inspect the area until I find something suspicious, then I'll know what to look for.

Happy Valentine's day to you too

>he's wearing the fallen k***ht set

Kill the weird pupa things.

Check the roof near where you find the desert slut, and underneath the second bonfire. There's two.They look like this.

Wow. doing a DEX-INT hybrid build in Das3, and for the first time ever I'm literally just pumping VIG/END/DEX, as opposed to leveling DEX/INT evenly. I'm only SL33 at Farron Keep, but I'm absolutely devastating everything. I can't believe I was such a fucking idiot. I just looked at my last build, which was a shit STR/INT build. SL80. VIG was at 22, END at 20, STR at 25 and INT at 28. no wonder I was so shit.

>Mound Makers get instant invasions
>Rosaria's Fingers get instant invasions
>Sunbros get instant coop
>Aldritch's Faitfulls can't even fucking take a leak break without taking off the covenant item
>blue sentinels and dorkmoons die of old age

Why don't they just fucking balance the summons or at least just fucking add a blue orb so you can invade as a bluberry?

>Get invaded
>Hide/run away until a blue gets summoned
>Alt+F4

What I want to know is why there's two blueberry covenants. You could have one be the invading blue police covenant, the other be the babysitters, but they both function exactly the same. It's more worthless than the Way of the White/Princess Guard

>>Aldritch's Faitfulls can't even fucking take a leak break without taking off the covenant item
>take off the faithful badge
>2 seconds pass
>Invaded by Aldrich Faithful K**htKillaBoi
Anor Londo is fucking crazy when you hit the sweet spot

They shall remove Way of Blue covenant completely and make Blue summoning automatically when someone invades a host

What the fuck
What if I don't want a blue in my world, handing out free estus to all of my enemies?

Anyone need a drunken coop phantom on PC?

Just make all bluefaggots help each other.

you dont live where i live
taxes make this game price go 300%

Then they can introduce some item which prevents ally spirits to appear in your world which should be used in a similar way to dried finger.
It's reverse psychology - people are too lazy to equip that Way of Blue covenant, if they make it opposite - you "automatically" are in Way of Blue unless you decide not to be there much more people wouldn't use that item and be "invaded" by blues.

Brazil?

Well, how much does Ds2 goes for in your country? Can't you just buy it from steam?
Hell, you can even buy the game for like, 2 or 3 tf2 keys which are worth like 2.5$ each

Unless you're living in memezuela or one of those african places, i cannot fathom how shit it must be

No pretty sure it's almost impossible to play mp on a cracked version. Either get "rich" or settle for singleplayer.

>Invaded by dark spirit Guts

I wish Sorcerers got more better utility spells aside from weapon/shield buffs.

>want to make a one-armed Artorias build
>no idea what to actually do with the character besides co-op Aldrich and maybe Midir

DaS3 covenants are so fucked and disappointing
>Way of Blue fucking nothing but portable summon sign
>Blue Sentinels and Blades different covenants, but Sentinels don't get their own leader or rewards
>Fingers is fucking nothing
>Grape is the only new idea
>Fuck all NPCs: Yorshka, Hodrick and Leonhard are pretty much the extent of it, and Hodrick is fucking nothing. All other covenant leaders are corpses or rocks.
Having red golds is kind of nice though I guess?

SOURCE OF THAT RIGHT NOW user

>Bloodborne
>has the Butcher set which would be perfect for a Miralda/Maleralda cosplay
>game isn't set in medieval-y times
>invasion system sucks dick so noone will see your cosplay

>Dark Souls 1
>you have the Sack and raggy fashion
>you can use a whip to mimic a noose and an axe for the weapon
>the shitty red phantom aura ruins your fashion

>DS3
>has essentially Miralda's Guillotine Axe
>no proper fashion to go with it

hello my fellow negro
yes
i live in south america
not just in south america
i am a fucking brasileiro

I think I probably destroyed the first one by complete accident, the first angel doesn't spawn anymore.

What are the painted worlds in reality?

This little nigga told me that they always do this shit of burning their world and rebuilding a new one that's better than the previous one, he added "unlike those retarded outsiders".

This means everyone on the outside world fucked up but they found a way to rebuild their worlds through painting?

They're paintings user. Magic paintings that house a pocket dimension.

iirc when he says "the people outside" he's referring to the people literally outside his house who're rolling around in their own feces instead of burning the shit down

>i am a fucking brasileiro
>huehueheueheuehe
>kkkkkkkkkk
>porra
>macaco
>banana
Fuck off you disgusting subhuman monkey, animals like you should stay on the jungle or getting killed by real humans.

The Darkmoon life has its perks, I guess

user, literally
LITERALLY
Its been $6

Are you telling me you can't get 6 dolaridoos in your account from here until next sale?

What is your choice for remastered?

Praise Papa Nito!

user
this is a meme
i dont know why people still stick with this shit
when i am playing international servers i always have more problems with peruanos
also i never saw one brasileiro say brbr in the last 5 years

Darkwraiths, obviously
I'm going to give Gravelords a chance this time around, though

>tfw no Painted World ending where you say "Fuck Off" to the Ages of Fire and Dark and instead make the Painted World a safer place to live in.

are you farming for DMB on an int build?

when is next sale

Be honest, how much of a Priscilla waifufag are you?

>problems with peruvians
I see you play dota not league

Gravelord just because release will be the best time to do it.

Just grinding out the Darkmoon shit because I've never actually got the Miracle achievement before

Horace's set is literally Executioner armour but I think it looks like shit.
For an executioner hood you could try Slive Knight hood, the Pyromancer blindfold, the Ringed Knight head dress, or the Thrall hood (but people might think you're trying to meme instead of doing a fashion if you wear that). You could also wear a mask, like the Exile one or the Jailer mask.
Clothing wise there's a fuck load of raggedy and black clothes. I'm sure you could mix/match and come up with something decent.

league is shit

Not much.
I just like the idea of there being a refuge for those who don't want to deal with the bullshit of the Gods VS Humans malarkey.

In about 18 hours, you'll probably get it at 75% again, you have no excuse

If it's worth buying I'll make a necromancer cosplay and go Gravelord. I'll also go and buy a bunch of cracked reds from Kaathe so I can invade if I feel like it.

I'd quite like to do Princess Guard but it's really disappointing. It doesn't have any rewards and people can't tell your sign apart from that of any random joe, so it's not more eye catching like a Sunfag sign.

If I kill Sister Elfriedey inside her chapel does that mean I don't have to go through her boss fight????

Anyone else unable to connect to the DaS 2 servers?

>finally get summoned as a blueberry
>just as i spawn i see " DUTY FULFILLED"
>''Phantom FuckYou has returned home''
>Get fuck nothing in return

Well, time to wait another 40 minutes for a "Invasion timed out" message

Okay motherfuckers give me a quick rundown on the demon's scar, what makes it so special? why people says its good and fast? it is good on PvP?

No she just
>*teleports away from u*

Are you retarded?

>why people says its good and fast?
Well, its pretty good, and also quite fast.

1). It serves as a catalyst
2). It allowes you to have an additional ring since you can skip sage ring by carrying bellvine in offhand
3). With that said, it's R1 comboes into Black Flame, you can R1-Blackflame for guaranteed 40-50% of enemy hp.
4). It is curved sword and has fastest slash animation. If used right you will stagger enemy faster than he hits you allowing you free Black Flame.
5). You can still shit out CBV and Fire Surge on top of that

>TFW you will never suckle on mommy rosaria's tits while she pats your head and fall asleep erect

You realize it only affects NG plus and beyond right?

Forest Faggot and Darkmoon.
Princess Guard covenant is fucking stupid because they're just like, Sunbros without any offensive Miracles.

I'm also gonna countertwink in the Undead Burger and Paris.

So on PvP this thing will be op from what I can gather.

>Sunbros without any offensive Miracles
That's the point though.
They're supporters, not fighters. Though that shouldn't stop you from using weapons and offensive miracles like Emit Force and Lightning Spear.

I know its just a remaster and not a remake, so they won't change anything, but they really ought to roll the Princess Guard into the Sunbros. It really serves no purpose. You get access to two miracles, and literally nothing else.

Fooooound yoou~

>Slave Knight Hood, Ringed Knight hood
Good suggestions, I'll look into those.

Horace's set isn't shit but it's a fucking Bazuso cosplay, I'm trying to be an executioner who beheads and hangs traitors to the King.

The exile mask was an immediate thought but I'll try to get more of a hood look.

Man, the Butcher set in BB is so good but BB online is so shit.

Okay these bosses are getting really ridiculous. Friede was already a pain in the ass, but she had the decency to die quickly. That guy has so many HP that my strongest weapon only takes away a small part of his HP.

Yeah, but when I heard "Princess Guard", I got excited for a covenant that would actually guard the princess but instead it's a super pointless covenant on it's own especially in a game where host can have 20 Estus to heal their phantoms with.

Hey, you can get this baby and break the game with pyro build

It is, if you use it properly. It's S+ tier but requires some skill to use since you are not allowed to trade blows with anyone, especially ultras

I might try a magic run later, that melee only run is a bit annoying.

It sucks, but what can you do.
Besides, at least they aren't the Way of White.

>Summon two phantoms
>Complain that the bosses have lots of HP

Crucifix or Dragonslayer Swordspear??

For one, it works like a Pyromancy flame.

You know, in a sense, blueberries do fulfill the part of protecting the host, i mean if you're a mound maker, you only need to kill a blueberry and another phantom, in the worst case 3 phantoms

In so, by being killed by a mound maker, the blueberry is indeed protecting the host from him

Crux is like 10 times stronger, this weapon is really broken.

Is
>Cleric Set
>Claymore
>Silver Kite Shield
some kind of meme set? I keep seeing it

Dragonslayer Spear.
Not the gay ass swordspear used by the nameless dragon fucker, the one used by Smough's buttbuddy.

It's the only way to have a 2H CS R1 and fire surge available at the same time, two safest moves in the game.

>You realize it only affects NG plus and beyond right?
people will get to NG+ within a day easily, and online play seems to be fair game for changes so I wouldn't be surprised if eyes of death affected NG worlds this time around.

Don't listen to
that guy.

What the crow meant was that instead of persisting in their doomed, rotting world, they set it aflame, wiping the slate clean and creating a new world.
Whereas it's the opposite, but analogous, in the "real" world outside the painting.

Instead of letting the world fall to dark and wipe the slate clean, they keep living in the age of fire, which, as we can see, is causing all kinds of shit to fuck up.

try black knight weapons, they have bonus damage vs demons