Red pill me on why I should or shouldn't liquidate my stocks and put 16k into bitcoin

Red pill me on why I should or shouldn't liquidate my stocks and put 16k into bitcoin

Do it.

Do it

don't do it

Cuck

Should: Might go up even more, trade crypto and get that Veeky Forumslambo.
Shouldn't : Could drop 10/20% and stays that way for the coming years.

Why do you want to do it?

Op here. I asked for a red pill not do it or don't do it.

no u

Don't do it OP
have you had success with your stocks?
if yes, why would you add even more risk to the investments you have
Don't do it, cryptocurrencies are for beta children and spergs without jobs

If you feel like investing into dinosaur technology thats entirely controlled by gook miners and whales, and centralized in china, go ahead

i'd rather buy ethereum tbqh desu senpoi

see this is what I mean

you can either keep doing you which has been going fine
or you can go with animoo posters like who can't help but speak in 9gag-tier memes and follow this week's fad

You'll never be able to sell your bitcoin

>You'll never be able to sell your bitcoin

Localbitcoins???

gained 6x its value in 3 months and has shown great stability (by crypto standards)

>yeah its a ponzi meme guys, buy buttcoins instead xDDDDDD

so you cashed out and spent your hard speculated money on something nice for yourself, right?

no i bought more ethereum

OP do like user did and put all your money into flaky currency that you don't understand, and then keep it in the system and waste precious time obsessing over transactions that have transaction fees and never cash your money out to put it to good use

come on, it's what everyone does around here, it's cool, you'll make your money back eventually

in the meantime just post your holdings from your blockfolio app

here's some more clever anons working the system here >

do it, fag

Bitcoin has no dividend

I'd buy the ETH dip for a variety of reasons, but it's your money.

while i agree with your general sentiment at the absurdity of some of these fags on Veeky Forums lately, after doing my own research i quadrupled my 200 investment in LTC, cashed it out and bought a 3d printer.

i don't understand where this thinking comes from that its so hard to cash out, but then again i dont have the means to invest thousands of dollars.

put a portion in, but not all,
bitcoin might dip a few hundred soon before
rallying back up again

Why didnt you do it when bitcoin was tanking and everyone was shilling ethereum? now is a risky time to buy at the ATH but longterm bitcoin is going to go a lot higher.

>Buying bitcoin at the ATH
I love this website

do you see it going down