dropbox.com/s/nwvzwzj2b8fpc0l/More
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31009.0
twitter.com/TynanSylvester
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fuck cheats

second for all mods are cheats

Third for battle with a true badass.

?????????

I'm using the Custom Music Mod, and I'm thinking about downloading this Lazerpunk album, and using pretty much all of it for combat, and ambient music. Lazerpunk fucking rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=jASoGkYrtRk
Post yer battle music.

Does increasing wall thickness further than 2 tiles have any effect on temperature equalization?

Not at all.

>Playing RimjobWorld

But you can stop sappers with 11 tiles thick mountains.

It seems like people always fight at parties. I guess wedding might be the same.

Why 11 specifically? Sounds odd.

It's a meme. Exact number is most likely not 11 but it's close. You can find out with the built in debug tools like this dude did

youtube.com/watch?v=gXFVTjaBzOk

>really enjoy MoreMonstergirls
>imp girl got both arms ripped off
>build two prosthetic arms
>can't install it
>even with a dog said easy patcher
mfw

post her

Install A RimWorld of Magic and regrow her limbs

did you make animal prosthetics or human prosthetics?

I made animal prosthetics. I can install them on my Lamia, but she has a seperate a dog said patch, so idk.

literally pulled from the mod's forum post
dropbox.com/s/nwvzwzj2b8fpc0l/More Monstergirls ADS Patch.7z?dl=1

what do?
I can lauch the game but I still can't do surgery on them.

did you make sure the patch loads after the actual monstergirl mod int he modlist?

sure. Tried both loading it at the very end, and right after the mod.

nevermind, apparently it's a different branch of the mod and probably not compatible with the workshop version
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=31009.0

I hate to do this and never though it would actually come to this but I need one of you redditors to put a suggestion on reddit since Tynan only listens to them. Cold blooded animals should have a need for sunlight which goes up and down like toxicity levels when you're out in toxic fallout except as the cold blooded creature is exposed to the sun it gains movement and manipulation buffs (maybe consciousness as well) above 50% and gets nerfs below 50%, some cold blooded creatures could take the option to bask which increases the rate at which the blood temp rises. Sure a mod could do it but then it would need a patch for literally every other mod, besides functionality for this should be in the base game and no, reptiles low cold tolerance is not basically the same thing.

Great suggestion but I think you forgot that this game is being dropped. No way he would be implementing this now.

>then it would need a patch for literally every other mod
the only patch it would need would be for Compatibility Exterminated because that shit sounds like such an isolated mechanic i highly doubt any other mod would even touch the borders of its custom C# code for that shit. Especially just for animals.

the worst thing is, I could propably just copy the lamia patch, and have it work.
It can't be that hard to reverse engineer.

In the same boat as you, got a cowgirl with one arm, missing hand on the other arm, shattered jaw and no tail. Life on the rim is suffering

Are prisoner children not being fed by wardens a known bug of C&P or is it only me?

seems to be an issue with the definition names. The workshop version has just "Harpy" and "Fairy" for example,(resolving the different fairies through labels in that race) while the ADS patcher tries to patch blackHarpy and FairyForest/FairyIce as seperate files, and naturally doesn't find them.
I gotta do shit now, but it seems to be fixable easily enough, idk. Maybe someone else will do it, or I'll look into it in a few hours. Never modded rimworld myself, but reverse engineering this should be easy enough.

>workshop version
Wait, did someone actually BUY this?

>0:00-0:30
>well, this is nice and soothing, doesn't fit the battle though.
>0:30-...
>ears fall off

My furry stockpile is getting kinda full

what happens when you butcher a furry? do you get human meat or like fox meat?

Is Tynan gay? He looks gay.

Fox man meat, but i think it still counts as cannibalism if you eat it.

I think you need a little chem fuel and a stray spark

>burning your food
That's a good meat, feed it to dogs.

If pawns don't like each other (or have massive difference of opinion, like teetotaler and chemical interest), one might insult the other upon doing social interaction, each insult have a chance to trigger a fight (the chance being bigger the more they hate each other, bloodlust also increase that chance)
It happens more often at party because the only action available is social interaction.
Same reason visitors are so likely to beat the shit out of each other, their only action while wandering about is social interaction.

There's not much way to help prevent colonists from doing it since most of it is entirely based on your pawn willingness to interact with others (if they either just talk to increase their relationship or act like massive dicks)
The only relationship bonus you can control is "Rescued me" for +15 when a colonist carry a downed colonist to bed. It's nothing on pure hatred but it can help them stop acting autistic on small debuffs (like Harmed me or Ugly) when they meet each other.
But there are plenty of way to nuke a relationship
>Harmed me
>Sold my loved one
>Sold my bonded animal
>Botched my surgery (if you purposefully pick a bad doctor)
What the fuck Tynan

>not keeping them as comfort colonists
Nibba u gay

Is there a mod that lets me save colonists after they blast off for another playthrough?

Boars are gay.
Real men use Yorkshire Terriers as combat animals.

Too bad you can't whore out your prisoners to visitors.
>capture furries
>remove arms and legs
>start a furry cocksleeve brothel

Big bad cat hurt cute cat boy.
Tentacle demon hurt big bad cat and carry cute cat boy home.

Only thing you can do is prevent them from ever interacting by changing their sleep/work schedule and zoning them to different parts of your colony.
Or installing silent jaws.

"Save our ship!" used to do this but it's sadly not been updated to b18 iirc. I just make screenshots of the pawns healthtab and stats and remake them with Prepare Carefully.

end yourself

Fighting can have social benefits too, the one starting the fight will have social buff with the other "cathardic fight" for +38 (and the other "angering fight" for -22) which can allow a complete reversal of an existing relationship.
I had a case of a couple hating each other because the girl was ugly, an insult and the guy punched the girl to prettiness it seems as two quadrums later they were lovers.

>punched from ugly to pretty
wat

I said that as a joke, the fight boosted the relationship for the guy to the positive, and from there it mostly went up until they became lovers.

That's a shame. Cheers tho

Why

why is there no single chemfuel deposit on my map..

because you are playing on the smallest map size?
because you're using some cheatmod that affects the resource generation on your map?
because you haven't checked all the largest deposits?

why do you need a chemfuel deposit though, just convert wood into it

Thrumbo for cuddles!

3 thrumbos came to my map to eat my trees, kill or no kill?

Cud n fug

*blocks your path*

no ive never used the comfort animal button and never will, the thrumbos left before i could kill them

fuck was meant to respond to not myself..

just fuck a thrumbo already

What nationality is this guy? Tynan's a weird name.

His name is Silverstein, not Tynan.

Montreal, Canada according to his twatter
twitter.com/TynanSylvester

Orcs are so dumb.
>"OINK OINK LETS WALK INTO THE KILLBOX OINK"
On an unrelated note.
>tfw wanted to use orcs, but can't because they have ranged weapons, and Idunno how to patch em' for CE
I may try later, and if I do, I'll make them be total beast mode fuck-your-shit fuckers.

Orcs are meant to be the master race. They will eventually steal all of the human women with their Chad genes. Pls do.

>using CE

Thanks for the (You), memer.

>that image
I think I have debated with you about CE before. Its still garbage btw

Eh. You are entitled to your opinion. It's cool.

Comfy, yes/no?

forgot about Veeky Forums so i posted this on /v/
whoops

Anyway,
Wat do

1. Thank God/Whatever deity you subscribe to that it didn't land in a more important room.
2. Rocket launcher that shit shot as soon as the mechanoids come out. Say goodbye to your crops over there, they aren't worth the risk.
Berry comfy!

More crops. Turn that shot into Rimdew Valley.

comfy

cool, comfy was what I was going for.

no more room desu

Yeah could've been worse but still bad.
Only problem is that i dont have a rocket launcher yet. my best chance is to reinstall all my turrets in there and hope they do most of the work.

>forgot about Veeky Forums so i posted this on /v/
where, we have to go back

Oh God yes! Its time to crank that shit, get naked and open all the windows then wait at the door with an axe.

wish me luck

>all those fucking turrets
why

nevermind
my pawns weapons are bad and have little armour

>Nobody has posted their battle music yet
OH COME ON

??? what's that

thank god there was no inferno cannon

>Putting your people that close to the turrets
You better hope that none of them explode.

implying any colonist can get wounded with cheat walls

after math
skye was the only one majorly hurt

...People can get hit while standing behind embrasures. CE ones anyways. I lost three people despite having them behind embrasures.

you would have lost all of them without cheat walls though

Mecha are far more susceptible to blunt melee than firearms.

savage is bleeding out on the white carpet while visting pong (a dog or something)
this, Skye was not behind a wall and nearly died as soon as it started

>get a negative mood thing for 7 days for harvesting some raider assholes kidney

Dumb

ugliest base I have ever seen

>colonist get mood debuff because a raider died from an infection in prison
>same raider raped said colonist and killed her husband
I really think there should be exception to this shit, it's ridiculous.

get a mod that disables it
I'm planning on a redesign at some point. Half of the storage room was a cryo sleep chamber thing at some point so i had to work around it
any tips when building a new one?

make it more like a place people would live in instead of a glob of video game rooms.

I have seen worse. Looks like a base of people that are just starting to play. I mean it check all marks
>unnecessary big storage
>compound base
>communist jail cell
>too many turrets
>killbox (?)
I have seen so much worse. Don't know why but the embrasure walls+turret defense always make me think of CEfags.

> Half of the storage room was a cryo sleep chamber thing
That explains a lot. I turned my ancient danger chambers into a prison with 3-4 rooms.

Do the opposite of what you did in that base.