IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT ANY THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET ON THE MOON RIDE

IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT ANY THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET ON THE MOON RIDE

IF YOU DONT INVEST YOU WILL BE ALWAYS A POORFAG NOCOINER

How many should we have? What is the general consensus? What amount secures a cushiony retirement?

AS MANY AS YOU CAN
Im balls deep in and already up +15%

My LTC niggas
What color will your lambo be?

Nocoiners not allowed, go back to flipping burgers

probably go to 50 pretty soon IMO. segwit tomorrow, which is causing hype. plus Koreans love this shit.

i bought 10 at 23, all i could afford :(

you're not alone.

>He didn't buy 500 when they were just about 2 dollars
hahahaha

>like how you didn't buy BTC when it was 10 cents

Please tell me how to buy!!!!!!!

What's a reliable coin wallet/service that won't rip me off?

If you can't even do 30 seconds of research on google and figure it out, this is not for you.

this has been the hundredth last chance. it's always a good time desu

It's ridiculous that people aren't even smart enough to do some quick research... especially something that's easy to find with google.

coinbase

Segwit is tomorrow? Shit i need to get in now

I checked coinbase out but people are having 7-10+ days until their coins arrive and the prices change so they end up getting charged more.

Where I can buy litecoin right now with no delay? If it's not easy enough for a dumbass to use.. litecoin will not take off or go anywhere.

coinbase is over
have you checked out their community forum or reddit
everyone is having issues and problems

Bought at 11 EUR. Still too late, but made a nice profit. I'll probably hold until LN or MATS.

coinbase instant buy.

>own 7.9 LTC

Will I get a Lamborghini or a Camry?

I'm getting out once 1 BTC = 0.02 LTC. I don't see it going much higher than that, considering Segwit has already been factored into the price by now.

They take longer to arrive but afaik you pay the price LTC was at when you bought your coins.

>mfw I remember reading about this new "cryptocurrency" online when I was in 6th grade called Bitcoin that was worth less than a dollar each and expected to increase in price
>mfw even if I wanted to buy some my parent wouldn't have let me

but everyone is saying litecoin, bitcoin, isn't showing up in the accounts on their forums and stuff

You probably would of sold it 100 times by now.

coinbase charges you what the price was when you paid for it, dumbass. What you're hearing about is glitches.

THINK. How retarded would it be to buy a stock today then be charged whatever it was 7 days from now? Literally no one would invest.

use gdax then. instant worked fine for me yesterday.

I bought LTC on Coinbase last week through bank transfer and in the terms they said it would arrive today and it did.

Wtf are you guys doing wrong?

probably a golf cart

Probably more of a Camry. But the new Camrys are pretty cool.

>6th grade
You would have sold that shit for weed within a couple years.

just bought in on 191k xd

can confirm, my instant buy of 10 just now isn't looking very instant.
40 ltc up to 50 now, reporting in. I'll take a silver plated lamb pls

just bought 160 bucks onto this i hope you guys are right

hey dudes what are your send addresses for your litecoin wallets? id be curious to know

C'mon Veeky Forums lets eat the wall
To the moon we go!

>tfw broke college student
>tfw watching all these rockets take off without me

>to
no thanks rahj

you think they'll get their shit together or should i just move everything into a wallet and go elsewhere?

If you've got unrealized P/L in polo margin but you wanna turn your long position into a short by selling more then your longing it turns into a short position, my question is, is the P/L deducted and realised or is it left there unrealised?

>want to turn ltc short to long but dont wanna realise the loss

can you set aside 100 bucks?

I hope anyone that missed the initial dip yesterday got in on that last little one. If not ETH is still pretty low.

If you have green pl from long and short the green will give you a higher base price than what you shorted. The opposite is true if you go short with red pl.

15 hours until segwit

What's the deal with Poloniex. How long does it take for the listings to sell. I'm a noob.

we're only losing a dollar an hour
HOLD

Camry is a nice, comfy car. Don't knock it.

Corolla is the poorfag car anyways, Camry is solidly middle class

>shilling a shite coin
>comes back on boards screaming SELL

inb4 lel plebs

Anybody who buys foreign also voted for Hilary. Malibu is your only choice if you want to be respected by anybody who isin't a beta.

>>tfw broke college student
>>tfw watching all these rockets take off without me

seriously dont watch if u cant afford to play

Pajeet/Sanjay/AJ detected.

Stop calling me to shill MS products you literal shitskin.

it could all be yours

I have 21, I'll let you drive my Huracan Spyder

Well I am holding litecoin but not a ton of it. You guys are going to laugh but my husband doesn't see cryptocurrency like I do. He won't let me spend more than $600 a week on it....which is my paycheck. I have a $300ish instant but limit on Coinbase and I set him up an account (which he knows about and agreed to) so I could get his instant buy and then I get my $600 a week. I hope this takes off and I start making money. I would love to have more $$$ to play with. Right now I am holding XRP, LTC, ETH and BTC. oh and some factom. Any suggestions?

Best exchange, and why?

Best wallet, and why?

P O S W

been using Coinbase for the past like week, and been instant buying with no problems at all. they increased my bank and debit limits within 2 days. instant buys have been truly instant. you guys are fucking up something

>Any suggestions?
Never forget to take profit.

you don't even have enough to buy 1 or 2 coins?

good fuck, eth is going to recover while we fuck around with this shit

Do you think Ripple and LTC are good long term holds? Or should I just watch the charts and sell when it starts leveling off?

how shit are my gains gonna be if i only hold 6 coins?

No.

Is it habbening or

Get yourself a Schwinn

can it at least be gold colored?

HAPPENING!

LTC is breaking out! $36 and rising on polo!

Then it goes to $29 and settled for the week at 31.02

i got around 2k to spend on litecoin but did the rocket already take off? i think i might wait for a dip then use my 2k on litecoin

How long does Kraken take to verify my info?

I'm jonesing to get in on the ride!

I am having a lot of fun with coinbase despite the latency-- there is often enough functional swing to knock an occasional homer if you pay attention

who the fuck knows. i have gone against wisdom and bought at ath before and it worked out. just have balls

>t. big dick daddy with the candy-cane nutsack

Dude I have 21 LTC I bought two years ago at 3.50 each, been watching them skate around $4 for the longest time but now obviously I'm a very happy camper. If I dipped from it now thats $700 in my pocket, but im waiting for the moon

But where is the moon for you guys? At what point is it like "this is when i wouldve started cashing in on bitcoin if I was smart enough to invest in it back when it was this cheap"?

Ive been thinking $100 and Im selling 75% of my coins. That would be a nice couple thousand dollars in my pocket. But what if thats not enough faith? Should I sit on them till MOON status? Like $1000 each? Can LTC actually go that high??

BTC-E

I created a coinbase account but they didn't send a fucking SMS to my number so I can verify and buy/sell.. so i kept retrying... now it says i've exceeded the maximum number of trys for the day, try again in 24 hours... so pissed off.

I'm going to miss out because coinbase fucking sucks and can't do shit properly. Also just so you know GDAX is owned by them and runs off their software.

What are you going to do when coinbase goes down? Their support team sucks ass. Everyone is having issues.

Give me a legit wallet/exchange site to use that doesn't have these shitty issues.

they're currently under ddos attack

another crappy wallet/exchange service

Gemini

Hold it until you can exchange them for goods and services directly

how do so many people not have accounts on exchange websites already?

don't whine because you didn't prepare and wanted to cash in last minute

another wallet that wants you to send your your ID card and proof of address/birth/name to them...

i thought virtual currency was mean't to be ANONYMOUS?

all these coin wallets just defeat the whole purpose

This, why does no one use Gemini? Coinbase is fucking retarded, Gemini has lower fees and gets you your coins quicker.

You can exchange them for whatever alts you want on polo.

>mfw i have three of my coins there

thanks for the heads up

Cant you transfer them to an anonymous wallet later? The ID verification is just because they withdraw from a bank account directly.

doesn't matter.. it tells me my cell number isn't a standard number..so I can't verify my account with them either apparently...

"Sorry, you must use a standard SMS-capable cell phone, not a temporary number or online forwarding service. "

I get SMS messages all the time and never had any issues with verifying on any website. This is ridiculous.

Virtual currency is, fiat is not.

Exchange websites have to take your personal details to withdraw funds from your bank, dedicated wallet applications don't.

This.

you should not be leaving your funds in exchanges anyway

take out some credit cards m8

reading reviews on all the exchanges/wallets

they all suck, all of them are a 4/5 or under..

why isn't there something easy & simple to use that my grandma could figure out?

>tfw you wake up $8000 richer than when you went to bed.

i bought when they were $3.20, auto-dump activated if price falls to $29.01

may the best win.

coinbase down for anyone else?

>coinbase received 100 million in financing/capital
>this shouldn't be happening
>how could they not have been prepared for this sort of growth

coinbase workin fine for me here.

did everyone else have to upload their ID and a photo of their face to coinbase? or is this a scam?

Yeah I had to

Can someone tell me when lighnin is supposed to be implemented

more security protocols than Amazon or Google
or even when I got my bank account
that's what bothers me about it

yes i did, and yes it's a scam. they'll eventually get 'hacked' and everything on their exchange will mysteriously vanish. then they'll sell your data on top of stealing your money.

Where do we sell niggers

i'm cashing in all my litecoin on golem GNT. maximum gain expected

Me too, I put in 5$ and am trying to slowly moon myself, at the end of the day gains are always % so as long as you keep gaining the flat value will increase more and more