Told few months ago to invest in WAVES when it was at 20 Cents

>Told few months ago to invest in WAVES when it was at 20 Cents
>Now 90 Cents
>One of the Topcoins that can resist the Bitcoin Bullrun

You only had to listen. There will be no stop in this rage train to $10. You can still get in faggits

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus. Where do i buy this shit?

>ICO was 36k sat
>Right now it's struggling at 52k
Not even 2x after 11months
Yeah no. It's garbage.

Stay poor

You people never learn, Fine with me, I will get some more waves dont worry I will sell you some at 10$

>Invest in Strat, get over 10x in half a year
>invest in Strat, get 10x in less than a week
>invest in xrp. get 10x in a month
Yup pretty poor
Stay in waves. You might get your 2x after 2 more years

>Stratis
>The coin with small ICO

Price is just high because no one invested. Still a shitcoin without future

>XRP

Get jewed little goyim

Alright I'm in. Bittrex sell side looks weak as shit. They are gonna run out of cheap waves.

>caring about fundamental in cryptos.
LOL
it's all about increasing your btc count with shitcoins. And yes Waves is also a shitcoin
Pro-Tip. YOu use Alts to make more btc.

>Reached $1 as we speak

You only had to listen

>caring about Fiat price
Doesn't change the fact every other coin made a better return than your waves in the same times

Kraken listing scheduled for when??

Okay Okay, Screencap this, stay poor. I will buy my lambo with the fiat

its only matter of time when we see 10$ wave

Fucken better get to $10. I just bought the fucken thing. And when the fuck is the kraken listing. Surely one of you tags shilling here knows ??

WAVES is the only top-20 coin that isn't listed on Poloniex. Why is this? It's very suspicious.

There is a simple answer to that. Waves was going to get listed. Poloniex are a bunch of jews and wanted to buy up Waves before they announced. But Sasha announced it and the polojews got all butt hurt. You see, they knew that the coin would pump when announced...so they wanted to buy up before the pump. Sasha is the big homie and just announced. Polo never got to but waves for the pump so now they refuse to list Waves.

This is a true story its buried somewhere in the btctalk ann thread. This is why poloniex is run by scumbags and bittrex gets all my volume.

t. Whale

>2017
>still investing in the rear-view mirror

Do worry about what other people think. As long as the Waves development team delivers, the platform is going to be too good to turn down. Simply having a fiat-currency gateway will offer the cheapest method of foreign exchange bar none. Transaction speed will hold up, leasing and hosting nodes is so easy with this currency, the strength of the network will be unparalleled. Their stock market/ money raising campaign program "tokenomica" will create even more activity.

People here look at the charts and what they are not realizing is that I have more than just waves in my wallet. I was airdropped $250 in WCT, thousands of riptobux, mercury, etc, which I can sell back on the market. I got all this just from holding waves. Not to mention I leased out my waves from my wallet and am making a small amount of waves from each transaction on the network, and even Miner's tokens. The value of the lite client is huge, but that will be apparent soon enough.

I mean, don't worry what other people think. People here like to invest in crypto but know nothing about blockchain technology.

Are you storing them in the waves lite client? You can lease out your waves (they stay in your wallet) but you become included in a mining pool and get some free tokens. On the 15th, you'll get waves community tokens airdropped depending on how many waves you are holding in the lite client wallet/leasing. That is free money. WCT are worth obver a dollar each.

waves is a scam

t. Nocoiner

Care to prove your point?

No of course they can't. Waves is coming out steadily with new developments, and new tools and trading abilities. I seeded my own wallet so its not like somebody is going to come and steal my shit. This guy knows nothing about security or blockchains.

t. Stratis Cuck

Saw waves thread last week. Bought 10k already in profit by several k's. Going to hold till 10 usd per wave Thanks

Bittrex

Just picked up a few thousand waves, am I gonna be rich?

We will soon all get our lambos m8

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/waves-platform-azure-blockchain/
Ninja release from Microsoft. This is huuuge

well shit. It went 50% today

close to breaking the "don't buy at ATH" rule on this one

Stop measuring in cuckbucks. It doubled in BTC value, measuring in USD gives you a flase impression of the gains.

We don't hold USD we hold BTC.

Butthurt nowavers

WAVES is a good coin but you have to admit the ICO investors got fucked over

I have about 85k waves bought from ICO at US$0.16. Don't know what you're talking about

ICO final price was about 32000 sat. WAVES has barely doubled in BTC terms. You don't count BTC gains in fiat because you could have gotten that simply by holding BTC without buying WAVES. For a cryptocurrency ICO that's not good. WAVES also fell far below the final ICO price for a long time after it opened.