/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Fuck you guys I told you I'm fucking busy edition

Previous thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6

Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

youtube.com/watch?v=PKmGKuwd2WA

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Samurai Warriors 5 is confirmed to be in development
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is the pinnacle of musous.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/730310/discussions/0/3377008022017898660/
mediafire.com/file/ffksm1p3eldwiee/DW9 Xpadder.7z
amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-7-Playstation-3/dp/B004HVKA9O/
amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-Legends-Playstation-sony-playstation3/dp/B005DVAB28/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously fuck you guys.

BAO

I was going to do it, but you didn't give me a chance you absolute git

I made it a second late but to be fair I was actually playing the game.

nvm, guys go here since he actually made a thread sooner

DADUDU we fucked up, we made too many threads!!!

Stay here since he fucked up the OP

How the holy he'll am I supposed to get to the scenic spot on My. Song? The mission path wants you to just run straight up the side of the mountain and that's not working.

Well sorry I guess

What do I have to do to get a daughter who is willing to wage war against an entire country in my name?

>Mt. Song
Sorry

No, you did good user. I am NOT FUCKING MAKING THE NEXT THREAD IM SERIOUS THIS TIME GUYS so please have things ready to go next bump limit with your dankest memes.

We all make mistakes.
One time I made a Veeky Forums thread on /a/

can pirated versions of DW9 just not use controllers or what? KOEI PLS

I went to check other Zhang Jiao boss gameplay and realised my game is glitched since the pots aren't glowing green. I'm putting the game on hard just for that.

With how out threads are, I doubt they even noticed anything was off.

Cute husband and wife

nice job

>Finishing Diaochan's story mode unlocks no one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GIVE ME BACK MY 3 HOURS

And yet she gives up the moment Lu Bu dies. I would disown her.

Diaochan has such a tight little cunny in this game

REEEEE WOLVES

Played on normal for a while and I actually get all the complaints people have about the AI now.

Play on hard.

I usually play on chaos because it forces me to wait for everyone else. Though it gets annoying when the AI decides not to move.

So after DW9 updates, I can just be the chinese voice files back where it was and everything will be fine again?

Chaos is a bit bullshit to me because they kill you in a single hit or two most of the time. Hard is more balanced and makes you want to do sidequests and shit.

I wish side missions didn't level down the other missions.

Which makes relying on your troops even more vital. I'm playing on hard fwiw.

I don't think I've been killed that way yet with the exception of my fight with Zhang Jiao. The items you can use kinda balances that anyway though.

fuckin
wolves what the fuck
go away

Are there any controller fixes for people who pirated? Everything I see says use steam but I don't think you can do that with non-steam games, and FUCK buying this pile of garbage.

As people said in the previous thread, accepting multiple quests in the same spot can lead to fun times.

I just used xpadder to map my controller to keyboard. Still have to use keyboard for menus, and the camera and movement pretty much sucks, but it works for now.

So you can get 5 extra air dashes? I saw those crazy jap players air dashing a bunch back and forth to do aerial combos, but does that mean you can just freely air dash like 5 times forward after a jump even when you're not in combat after you've bought the upgrade?

Wolves hunt in packs.

steamcommunity.com/app/730310/discussions/0/3377008022017898660/

Works with my DS3.

That framerate is sexy.

Yeah. You need to be attacking, though

I liked Lu Bu's AI on hard and he killed me twice, but with a handle on the new combat I completely fucked him to death on the third try thanks to how good you can do your combos. It's worth going to Chaos just for that where he amps it up even more.

Yeah Lu Bu's hard AI was great.

I hope this new system means that they'll have AI that combo you in the harder difficulties rather than higher health and attack in future entries.

I don't get the framerate complaints to be honest.
Seems fine to me.

They SHOULD have higher health and strength the further you go up imo, but I agree getting combo'd is good too.

Honestly, I think the get enough health and damage on chaos. Though I agree with someone's suggestion I saw of adding another diff level past chaos.

The way things are now, enemies are not super damage spongey at higher difficulties but have very aggressive AI. People who like huge health pools or just wanna combo all day can simply equip weaker weapons to do that.

It's terrible on PS4. Movie Mode is constant low framerate ,and Action Mode is blurry but better framerate. It doesn't stop framerate drops so it makes the drops more noticeable when it does happen.

Not him but I invested in a Pro ages ago. I don't regret it, given that I can finally play warriors orochi 3 without drops. Or did rather.

DW9 is now on the 4th page in global top sellers. Is the reputation of the franchise utterly destroyed?

Are you that user with the nasa computer a couple of threads ago?

mediafire.com/file/ffksm1p3eldwiee/DW9 Xpadder.7z

Here's my xpadder setup if anyone wants it. This image just shows the 2nd set of commands when you hold down the Trigger button (R1). As long as you don't need to roll or summon your horse while holding R1, L2/R2 will be your confirm/cancel buttons so you keep your hands off the keyboard.

This
>Just get a Pro goy
Nah, fuck them.

I would never recommend a pro to somebody for one game.

I cry every single time ;_;

>Never gave a shit about Dian
>Cao Cao's DW9 story made him more front and center
At least I got to see how he died on screen, several others died off screen or just disappeared.

I don't

You're missing out on 7's Dian Wei if you haven't experienced how they handled him there.

FUCK this guy.

#JusticeForDian

I actually skipped that entry and I regret it after hearing all the praise the story got.

Cao Cao's sad that you don't love his favorite hero of old.

Play DW7.

i'm using antimicro. can you screenshot your button layouts?

you literall have no excuse, DW7+XL= DW9 price wise and 10x better.

amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-7-Playstation-3/dp/B004HVKA9O/
amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-Legends-Playstation-sony-playstation3/dp/B005DVAB28/

>*surrenders to Cao Cao and is highly rewarded and held in high regard*

DW7 is pretty much flawless for a DW game. 9 is just a shittier 6.

God dammit!

Here you go

The gameplay itself was too disgustingly basic for my taste, and it didn't help that the story mode kept making you use the basic sword all the time.
But beyond that, it still did a great deal of things right.

Also, a completely underrated aspect of the game is the skybox. The sky and everything has this really nice texture like its some kind of canvas and I dig it.

>she's already a part of Shu
She didn't even get to say goodbye to her people.

This is a new low even for Koei.

Fuck her, give me Dong Bai.

thanks friendo.

Probably because she's DLC, why put in the extra effort of putting her in blue for a cutscene or two.

That's because you're playing on PC.

>Put on Lingqi's dudou costume
>quickly swap the equip menu back and forth
>her tits jiggle like crazy

Do us a service and make a webm of it.

Wang Yi's breasts keep sinking into themselves and bounce back forward when I invite her to my pad, weird.

they were too good for this...

Ah, I see, still pretty cool tho. Wouldn't that mean you could glide a pretty long ways through the air from a high spot?

Da Qiao is 100% female

Shut up dad I can ask her myself!

Fucking Lu Bu's R1+Triangle super dash launcher is brutal from the AI on Hard and Chaos. I've been on my Horse multiple times and he's chased me down with it and knocked me clean off of it.

I can actually play on Movie mode on pro after the patch. Granted I never even tried movie mode before the patch so I have nothing to compare it to, but the improved FPS they got by fixed a few things makes it run pretty fucking smooth even on Movie mode if you a Pro.

it's tragic how her story ends just right before her husband died.

DW9 is better than 7 gameplay wise, but 7 edges out 9's story by a bit. Not sure whether I prefer 7's stage design more, since I kinda like 9's open world during battles portions. Even outside of battles it has potential and is pretty average at least.

Any GTX 1060 user here? What's the best graphic setting for maximum performance?

Disable reflections and set shadows to medium. You wont notice a thing visually.

Lu Bu best dad

You can't attack continuously in the air with no enemies around.

Oh, you can't do one attack, glide, then another and glide, and so on?
That's a shame.

I found that setting SSAO to med helped and looked a bit better, also turning off DoF is a big visual improvement.

Do you think Koei will ever be able to top DW7’s Chi Bi?

Luckily Lu Bu let Lu Lingqi marry me

Definitely my favorite version of it.

game won't even detect xpadder. i've never been memed on this hard.

God, this game made me love whips. I like how the S-strings end with a flurry of attacks repeatedly stunlucks enemies, even if they have super armor.

Kinda unsure about the Halberd though. Its very powerful vs crowds, but are very mediocre against single enemies, especially if they block often. It seems like you need to attack several enemies to trigger the shockwave attacks

You look like a soyboy girly man.

never played a dynasty warriors game before which should I get on steam sale lads