Idk about you, but I'm moving this shit to a wallet

idk about you, but I'm moving this shit to a wallet

shit about to get gox'd

If you haven't already done this you're fucked

just transfered GNT from polo to my wallet
received email instantly

Fuck it liquidating at a loss and moving to Bittrex. Shouldn't loose too much but its better than this laggy shit.

No way the large XRP and STR dumps were not inside jobs.

what wallet do you use and how much does it run?

exodus wallet

Lol the API is returning values that's making my bot think orders are canceled and remade every so often wtf

I'd like to know which coin it is but the problem is I've got like 20 sell orders active rofl

traded all my coins back to eth, put that in cold storage before my favorit exchange get Mt.Gox´ed.
I dont have much for LTC as for ETH. Sure it has Segwit and Lightning but Ethereum has more services to offer and I believe the whole coder world has more fun making apps with it than any other coin. Now I will wait for metropolis release, solitary release and another year after it was open to the public mass. First then I will check the price again, since it is a time of waste checking prices and Veeky Forums on regular.

>english not good,lawl

I keep getting forced liquidation messages when my ratio is well above the maintenance ratio. Anyone know what's going on?

Is Polo OK to use to simply loan my BTC? While I trade at Bittrex?

eth transactions > btc transactions

Polo going down again

Any guesses as to what's being manipulated?

Actualy the lending rates turned to shit! 0.005? Really?

You make more on a standard bank account!

Weird...

What makes you think the site is about to get gox'd?

Interesting that the interest rates go to 2% and drop down to 0.05%. Now there are a bunch of people lending, locked in at 60 days and can't withdraw if it gets gox'd.

It was LTC, XRP at the same time. If you watched the graphs yesterday when it got mysteriously DDoS, you could see the graphs were almost in sync, price went for a dive and suddenly nobody could access the site. Guess who filled his bags?

If you are switching to bittrex, convert your assets to waves and start mining waves from the lite wallet. The waves interface is crazy, you will be able to convert to different currencies and cryptos freely, and earn part of the transaction fees through wallet leasing.

The lending rates are low right now because BTC is on a bull run. Lending rates go up when alts are on a bull run because then everyone wants to margin trade, hardly anyone is trading on margin during BTC runs.

Someone took a 1.5% loan from me the other day for 10 days, dem passive gains.

What wallet should I use? I have XRP, ETH, GNT, and DRC.

If you are trying to keep it off the exchanges for a while, any of those wallets will work. Maybe one that has 2 factor authentication if you're extra worried.

Please suggest some

what do you use for a bot?

Everything moved to Bittrex.

Fuckers still fighting to keep my Stratis there. Been awaiting approval for 22 hours now.

I don't trust them, too much dodgy shit from them. If they hadn't of tried to fuck me over like this, I may have considered just using the Lending thing as investment gains. But now I will reconsider that for the future.

It looks like you should go to each of those coins' websites and look for a wallet for each coin. Maybe switch to one type of coin and hold. Holding on the exchange website is way worsethan holding it on a wallet seeded on your own computer/smartphone.

I'm using the waves wallet, to hold waves and a bit of bitcoin. It's the best wallet I have used so far. Very safe compared to the exchanges. Plus being able to mine from the wallet is getting me some rewards.

Try Gunbot, it costs 0.1 btc but is proven to work. There is a telegram where they will even help you to set it up.

Also you can use gunbot on other exchanges, iirc you can use it on Kraken, and another but can't remember that one

The other exchange for gunbot is poloniex. But at the moment everyone is not liking polo..

No, it's polo kraken and bittrex

Glad you remembered.

polo just jewed me hard. Put 32k STR into margin and made profit on XRP, but when i closed it kept my STR and gave me BTC equivalent minus the gains I made. Fuck polo their shady as fuck. Just withdrew everything before gox pt 2 - jew boogaloo

Honestly, the biggest exchange around, and they're fucking rob dogs. If I don't get my money by midnight tomorrow, I'm going to go apeshit.