Would anyone be interested in buying a drop shipping site from me...

Would anyone be interested in buying a drop shipping site from me? I would love to continue with it but I've really had no time to invest into it. I think if someone who has the motivation to succeed with it buys it, they could have real success with it.

There is ofc escrow available.

Other urls found in this thread:

flippa.com/7901287-flyertreds-co-uk
flyertreds.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if it runs on autopilot

what's your definition of autopilot, its all setup so all you need to really do is make the site known and process orders with the supplier

i'll sell this thing cheap as all it really is rn is a burden on my bank account because i have no time to invest in processing orders and marketing the site

whats the niche,price?

sorry forgot to post that, led shoes, and i suppose $150, willing to take offers ofc

thats a pretty big thing to forget when offering a business, regardless would you post a link?

sorry i had to rewrite the post because it deleted the post

flippa.com/7901287-flyertreds-co-uk
flyertreds.co.uk/

that looks swell desu

I'm interested but currently own a profitable business and have little free time.

What does it net monthly? What are you asking for the business?

checked

it earns nothing right now, i set it to dormant so the site stays up but no one can purchase anything.

it's got a buy now at $200 but i'll take less

bump

THIS IS NOW DROPSHIP GENERAL

Question: how do you guys keep track on when products disappear from Aliexpress?

I am guessing I could make a macro that checks all the product pages once a day. Or I could use some kind of online change detector.

What happens when a product is sold out on Aliexpress. Does the page go 404? Or does it just say "out of stock"?

it says sold out

bump

Question on drop shipping.

So I have about 200 products set up from oberlo to my store. I havent launched yet.

Is there a service that links the orders straight to alieexpress? Or am I gonna have to do all the ordering by hand?

I'm looking to launch in about a week so I wanna start playing with stuff now.

bumppppp

why did you get stupid co.uk domain

cause its selling to uk customers

>all you need to really do is make the site known

That's literally 99% of the work dumbass.

ok? if i was selling a fully active site why the fuck would i be selling it

>low margin MAP dropshipping

Literally squeezing blood from a rock. Dropshipping only makes money if:

>the item costs at least $1000
>its a weird niche that rich nerds like
>amazon does not have it or is a mess

Everything else is literal pajeet tier mechanical turk level money.

Because you realized dropshipping is a meme and don't want to deal with it anymore.

no im back in fulltime education

So you're selling a site that isn't doing anything, versus keeping a fully active site all because you're going to big boy school?

Building up an unknown site and maintaining an active site both require the same amount of work. Selling "becuz skool" just shows you don't understand that.

Not to mention college nowadays is fucking easy. I'm going to school full time, working full time, and doing a side business.

Fuck outta here.

just because you are doing a easy course does not mean every course is easy pal

Fucking niggers jesus christ