/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

MAGYAR edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
-heapsize to fix framerate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9

departed:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/379430
wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-dlc-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Henry

I love how much that looks like the barbarian invasion osprey

God bless you Heny :)

Reminder: Discussion and defense of the game is completely appropriate and allowed. Discussion and defense of the deplorable racist views of the developer is forbidden and will be moderated. Racism outside of /b/ is strictly prohibited by forum rules. Use proper judgment when making your posts, please.

Wild belladonna grows abundantly in the woods north of Neuhof.

enjoy your ban fagit hope the shitpost was worth it : ^ )

If Henry is illiterate, then who was journal?

>Charles IV was voted "Greatest Czech" in shitty TV show many years ago.
>He was a German from Luxemburg
The SJWs were right all the time. We have no real history. Vavra, do your duty and let the PoC in

Mistakes were made.

>ride around in the middle of the night
>hit something
>its a dead bandit

why post this
you know it's just going to cause a reaction
let those that post bannable things be banned
let them wallow in self pity
but do not publicise them, then you just get the horde of shitposters
this is a fun game, once you get past the FPS issues, please don't ruin it's general

steamcharts.com/app/379430

All-time peak is only 10k less than Skyrim. I think this game made it.

Hopefully this will prompt the other open-world devs like Ubishit and Blackesda to get their shit together.

>ride around in the middle of the night
>come home
>hit something
>it's Theresa

Journal is the scribe you meet, do realise he just writes what he remembers when he became a monk
but how many of those gave up because 'combat is too hard' or 'wow I fucking died to horse archers'

I know that one!!

>tfw playing at 30fps on my pc
I'll just pretend i'm on a console.. haha

>mercy kill only option

Why can't we carry them like normal corpses? I want to collect wounded, dying knights in the Miller's barn.

Actually, do corpses disappear? I might start a dead body collection in the barn.

you post like you agree with it you silly fuck, he's shitposting

I accidentally killed that guy too with a single warhammer strike to the head. Does he just automatically die of a heart attack the moment you hit him?

>WAlking along a path through a forest
>See a person walk onto the path far ahead of me, start walking in my direction then turn and run away
>What the fuck, I run up and try to catch him
>Find five people sitting in the path motionless and silent with this one chucklefuck walking back and forth through them
>He doesn't react to me for about 25 seconds then suddenly becomes hostile
>Shoot him in the chest with an arrow because i'm a shit shot
>He runs away and I untie everyone
>They stand there silently

You're welcome, I guess?

more like kingdom cum desu

is it any good?

The peak has gotten higher every day, so that implies that people are returning to the game.

Nah, I fought him several times, but this time I riposted and accidentally stabbed him right in the face. Note to self: Never duel without a full-face helm.

I expect that many new players will hop on the bandwagon once(if?) the bugs are polished and more mods are made which would do the game more normie friendly and add even more content. Vavra should be busting his ass right now fixing the bugs while the initial boom is still running

it's fantastic

HELP

Also, I just realised that I, ironically, killed him with the very sword I won the second time I fought him.

>knock out enemy knight
>lock him up in cellar in the Mill
>sell him as slave to middle eastern merchant that randomly visits different towns

great way to implement PoC as well

>can't tell guy the MAN IN BLACK almost killed me
Why would you miss that out
Also one dialog option had the bandage icon, but I didn't get a success or fail to it, if I had bandages in my inventory would that have made him co-operative
PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED

You know that website is wrong right?

Skyrim had a 287k peak at launch, that website just doesn't go back to 2011.

wtf there where no aliens in bohemia in 1402 fucking sjw

it's pretty good
wish groups of AI were more polished
seems random as fug with how they engage you (talking 5+) and weird with how bandits fight each other

You need level 2 bandages perk to use them in dialog

So I downloaded this game yesterday and holy fucking shit, it's so good. Fuck the lockpicking minigame though, It's the worst i've seen in any game. I'd take Oblivions piece of shit lockpicking over this

>Skyrim had a 287k peak at launch
Source?

>accidentally killed them faint-hearted knight
Feels bad.

>it's so close to skyrim!
>people are saying this all over reddit and Veeky Forums

What is the point of maces and axes? Swords seem to work just fine against fully armored opponents.

>all this streamers have bunch of weird, funny and obscure bugs even tho they only played like few hours past prologue
>I played since release non stop, the only bug I encounter is getting too fat to go past doors

did you disobey the Lords commandments?
>God may forgive you
>I wont

what do i need to pet dogs

thanks the the dude who told me to go back to the dude that allows me to perfect block and attack at same time
also
>some dude on the road just told me a good deal
>its a fucking save drink for 12 dollars
thats pretty good
kind of scared of drinking it for fear of poison though DESU

>caring how many normies play your game

I just started playing and got thrown in jail for punching horses in the face. What am I doing wrong?

Historically speaking, that isn't true. Paintings from the era suggest that UFOs and aliens were an average site in Europe in the time.

>L O C K P I C K I N G
Just cheese it friends.
>having the golden zone either flush against the cirle in the center of the lock OR against the straight line from outside edge to center circle (radius pretty much) is easiest because it gives you a point of reference to move woth as you hold D.
>every time you interact with the lock is a new instance
>interact with the lock and the golden zone is not on either of the 2 easy spots mentioned above? Press esc and try again
>this drastically improves the odds that you will successfully pull off the lockpicking
>also dont have 3k dpi on your mouse

>drink save game potion
>get poisoned and die instead.

That would be fucking brutal.

being a bad christian

Holy shit, BTFO.

>it actually saves the game then .2 seconds later you die
fucking christ that would be cruel

>Just fucked my lords wife
Did I fuck up?

>can't customize your characters appearance
>can't even customize hair or beard

For what purpose?

REMOVE CUMANS

Holy shit, the margin of error for Skyrim owners is almost as big as the entire amount of KC:D owners.

I prefer to brutally smash faces in with my mace for aesthetic reasons

What did you say to me you little bitch?

did anyone find the cloak the guy rips off the stud farm bandit

dunno
also
>struggle money throughout my first save
>decide fuck it and start a new game with a goal of picking flowers
>i have 500 coins before i even get a horse from the lord
mfw

>Making free money from playing chumps because Hans gives you a fucking anti-materiel bow if you shoot better than him

why is Hans best bro?

>no problems since tuesday
>today I'm unable to save
>everything from talking to someone to washing up requires a 30 second loading screen
>just slept at the mill and game has been loading for over three minutes

hes actually a pretty cool lad once you get to know him better
its a neat little thing
i just expected him and henry to hate each other till the end of time

>WHEN THERE'S A CODEX ENTRY ON THE JEWISH QUESTION
OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how many survivors are there suppoused to
I've only found Zora, jakub, mark and ginger so far

Absolutely Henry

You are playing as Henry

make sure to look around where one of them told you to look
i found that objective to be shit at telling you found them all

nm found the last guy, sitting on a stump
kinda gay tho how you have male peasants farming and female peasant sewing like it's a normal day

yeah it drove me fucking mad trying to get to everyone so i just said fuck it and looked in the woods to progress the quest

did you find the cloak or is that just a throwaway line
If not then it would be cool to give the hounds the scent and follow them

no i couldn't find it which is a real shame i was hoping for puppers to sniff them out

Hey, /kcdg/,
What's your favourite combo?

Overhead chop until bad mans dead

did you get the agility and strength to use it?
or is it just that powerful?

block
block
stab stab
if not dead combo
if not dead disarm

i'm just pressing left click
wats a combo

stab
top left slash
bottom right slash

punches dood and you can hit him like 3 times while he's staggered

I poke them in the face with the pointy end.

Theyre christians tho. In 13 th century, Hungarian King Béla allowed settlement of Cumans fleeing from Mongols under condition that they will convert to christianity

>gameplay video they upload a year ago says dialog and quests branch
>captain bernard and three others will join you fighting the bandits
>ingame it's only 1
CUT CONTENT

>wait for them to attack, trade taking a hit on my plate armor for a 100+ damage stab to the unprotected face

voice acting ruins everything

throw the pommel at the bad guy

Does this game have an economy? Like is stuff priced differently in different towns, allowing me to play a merchant?

So assuming the devs come through with mod support like they promised, what mod would /kcdg/ want to see? Anything from total conversion mods to simple stuff.
For me, it's adding crossbows

>the expelled moors were christians

Immersive weapons port

Raping unconcious people

What ever happened to stuff like the doggo companion or the ability to play as theresa?
Did it get cut entirely or will they be adding it later? Not like the game is doing poorly so they can't use that to excuse dropping support

crossbows and spears/halberds

I'm torn, I'm doing a Knavish run but I want the Virgin achievement, but you can't be a knave if you're not fucking every bitch you can.

>guard runs towards me from the bandit camp
Should I be worried?
all i want is more dialog options

is this some kind attempt of strawman? I thought we are talking about Cumans. If they were willing christian subjects, why would somebody remove them only on the grounds of being Cumans?

Oh shit it's on now.

More weapons and armor in general would be nice. And some more roleplaying options
A well made total conversion mod taking place during some time like the crusades could be really fun.

you can be the mass murderer knave. Psychopath that cant get laid so he ventilates his rage on the world around him

>balls that small
what a faggot

Oh dear, he's come back to haunt me.

wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-dlc-woman/

>Speaking recently with SkillZone TV, as translated by ResetEra user Paul, Warhorse Studios co-founder Daniel Vávra confirmed that the team is already working on a DLC questline where it will be possible to play as a woman. Additionally, it’s been confirmed that the team is planning to support the game for quite some time, with people keeping tabs on forums and streams to find bugs and other issues.

mods

>Daniel Vávra has also touched upon modding tools, and it’s not clear if they will ever get released. The team will start looking into the matter soon, but it’s likely they will have to negotiate with Crytek, as most of the CryEngine has been rewritten.

>all lords have unique armor and clothing
>can't get it in-game