Previous map:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=TE_NQ2q5peE
pathofexile.com/bestiary
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for the witch's feet

this league is going to be trash

We heard your complaints about doing lab, and decided to make it so you wouldn't want to.

tsoatha will be next expansion
screencap this

based crab league

berserker's rage mechanic is self-regulating: build up a lot of stacks against trash is fine because you also leech a lot, don't build enough against a boss and you won't degen enough for it to be dangerous

not sure why people are acting like it'll be a constant 20% degen or something

Dave Chapelle

>can capture monsters now
>but have to pay real money to get actual pets

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

>NEW MTX IS AMAZING! SHUT UP STUPID KOREAN MMO HATERS!!

>pokemon poster was right

xth for scions throbbing bitchbreaker.

You used to be first in every thread.
What happened, futa-scion-kun?

You gain 1 on kill or every tenth hit against an enemy.
You only lose Stacks 1 at a time every half second if you haven't gained 1 in the past 4 seconds. You will ALWAYS be at max Charges unless you stop attacking entirely. However, if you stop attacking, you stop leeching LGOHing and die because you lost 80% of your HP over 4 seconds and then 9.8% over the next half second followed by 9.6% over the next half second and finally killing you with 9.4% over the last half second.

>reroll numeric values
good craft

I was to distracted imagining her new ascendancy bonuses and what they do to that magnificent cock.

>least relevant ascendencies get a teaser
WHERE'S SLAYER NOTES!?

youtube.com/watch?&v=TE_NQ2q5peE
Name a build which can complete this fight in hardcore, solo, without logging out

we diablo 3 now

Does Iron Mask look more morose than usual to anyone else?

Kek

Summoner (Specter and Golemancer variants), Blade Flurry Gladiator, and Storm Call Inquis.

TVG aegis summoner w/ lycosidae & shaper stick

flaskfinder anything

why lycosidae with vanguards

>Another uber encounter only 0.01% of the population will put on farm
wake me up when 3.3 hits

I never played summoners, how do the spectres survive that barrage of elemental damage?

There's 0 elemental damage in that fight.

>This content is bad because only good players will experience it

w
wew
w

there's no good play under softcore

imagine being a shitter lol

there is no such thing as good player under softcore

you’re not a good player

there is no good play under softcore

>divine+blessed orb
>we diablo 3 now
we've always been diablo 3

So... what now?

We do lich runs and hold hands.

we wait for 2 weeks and overreact to any new info they put out

Maybe? Gladiator benefits from the crab set more I guess, since it has block with the crab shit that he can convert to FREE spell block, plus the item itself gives spellblock.

Shield throw itself doesn't gain anything from plus armor other than the shield, so there's that. More can be said when whatever the hell aspect of the snab does is revealed.

we shitpost until the Necro/Slayer/Raider changes which is the only thing we care about

i only care about how they'll ruin the handful of builds scion does well

Scion does nothing well except pleasing my dick

lol

touch dicks

>creates a mirrored copy of a flask
this wont work with uniques right

Correct.

can you mirror uniques? there's your answer

unless they done fucked up or do it on purpose, which I doubt

have you ever seen a mirrored unique item in the game ever

reminder to roll "inhabited by animals" on every map for optimal pokemon farming

jsut realized that queen of the Forest will be even better

reminder to roll inhabited by animals to get killed be sub phys crit devourers on your zero armour mom spell caster

No, and honestly I'm kind of pissed about it.
Maps I can get, particularly with the pokemon mechanic.
Nobody is so starved for alts and augs that they would need to mirror a flask.
To make it useful and interesting they should've at least made it jewels.

You never spent 100 alts trying to get a staunching flask with a prefix that's not useless? If the recipe only requires cheap material, it could prove very useful

will mirror the shit out of flasks if the regents are effectively cheaper than alts to acquire
you crows that just roll whatever flasks once and move them around all of your characters don't know the pain

I wait for my Elementalist witchfu desu.

You act like 100 alts is big money.
You should have well over twice that if not more just leveling to maps.

>pathofexile.com/bestiary
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a league about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking "feature" is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one addition, feature or change in this league that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you voted for Bernie Sanders this league is for you. If you own a fedora this patch is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this league is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys leagues with intelligent mechanics, ideas, skills, and interesting synergies this piece of shit league is not for you and given the fact that there are no leagues like that anymore because reddit and casuals can't get to endgame and do the new content you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit league

you should have ten stacks of alts by hitting maps, and spend them rolling a flask

>a league about Reddit
Imagine being this autistic

predictions time:

1. beastcrafting will be useful but the really good recipes will always miss that one rare component
2. shiny pokemons will one-shot hardcore players like quad essence monsters did on release, GGG cannot into balance and you should play softcore the first week
3. ultra shiny legendary pokemons will only spawn in red maps
sorry non-meta builds!
4. beast bosses will be dumb, especially the crab one
5. no one will kill uber elder in hc
6. several RNG and end game grind challenges about doing it 50 times and uber atziri 200 times because those are fun and not artificially grindy
7. baby retard proof ascendancies like necro won't be nerfed enough because GGG is afraid of the backlash
8. shit joke ascendancies like scion or saboteur will be reworked, and made even worse
9. fated uniques look pretty strong, silver coins will skyrocket in price
10. spectral shield toss will be meta or top 5 strongest builds

really hope that bestiary book shows where to find the mobs, im sure theres going to be some lame shit where some recipes require super low level versions only available in x or y zone

a league about reddit would be a league that added a reptuation system, so you could downboat people you traded with and there'd be like some floating number over your head representing how much of a team player you are

>Hardcucks actually want to play Spectres and LLRF for the 50th time
ROFL!

>3. ultra shiny legendary pokemons will only spawn in red maps
>sorry non-meta builds!
Are you fucking serious mate, literally any fucking meme build can make it to red maps.

the purpose of hc is to survive until 100, not play fancy 4k life tabula mathil approved builds

Assassin is still shitty desu. Also, i haven't been here in a long time, what's up with all this crabshitposting?

Oh yeah? can you make it into reds with say...
an EB MOM IR US Charged Dash Elementalist?

he said meme build, not bricked build

last league i dumped my leftover currency into making a lightning tendrils elementalist. it sucked ass and kept dying to random shit, but i still had an easy time farming exp in tier 11 from 80 to 90. did a bunch of t13 maps too, was rippy but definitely doable.

probably, yes.

who playing some SSF btw now that league is ending?

you are all going to play kintsugi spooky toss berserker right, anons

I play every league SSF from day 1.

not to mention abyss jewels are still in, so even shit builds can supercharge damage

Amen brother. Wolcen when?

there is no good play under softcore

>it sucked ass and kept dying to random shit

Is he right? Did GGG drop to a new low with a league about enslaving and slaughtering helpless beasts?

>“Once you craft your monsters it consumes them, so you have to plan very careful how you use them,” says Chris Wilson, Game Director at Grinding Gear Games. “Some of these are very rare and you might only encounter them every 10 to 20 hours.”
cant wait for new gated rng bullshit

>area is inhabited by abominations
This means free belly with the rebirth prophecy, right?

I knew a critic like this would come up and yet I'm still laughing. A fucking videogame man, chill the fuck down

hate charan so much it hurts
people for the ethical treatment of demon spawn

thread? I want to reply

yeah why is the game so heavily revolving aroung rng elements anyway? it should grant rewards for every 30 minutes spent and have deterministic loot

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088919

threadly reminder not to be a disappointing fat cow of a son

moralfags are cancer and charans fedora sword was a mistake

no living being has the right to cage and execute another living being

I still can't believe the base sword is named 'Charan's sword'. What the fuck GGG

might makes right, survival of the fittest

buying slave female exiles from haku for the sole purpose of impregnating them = cool

putting a rhoa in a cage = not cool

Agreed. I'm so glad GGG is giving us a fantasy outlet for such desires, however.

>living
>videogame

by default i have the right to do anything i want and you must make a convincing argument to warrant restraining me
good luck meeting the harm test while i go set a pen of virtual bunnies on fire

>it's just a video game bro
>who cares about the message behind
enough of this spineless rhetoric