/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Claiming this hair-threading couture-wearing heart-stealer.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Why would you be proud of a fictional character?

lovekoto

I'm proud of the progress she makes over the course of the story, and I imagine that she would continue to do even better as time goes on.

This /pg/ in a nutshell.
We take a couple of lines from the game, blow it out of proportion until they are the only traits we talk about. The lines become the entirety of the character. And then we have the cheek to accuse Atlus of flanderization.

Which would be fine if it was just tongue in cheek stuff but people end up believing it.

That's actually atlus though, akihiko had like one or two lines about protein in the original, and then atlus did the rest in the spinoffs. We're just doing the same as atlus.

>Joker and Akechi look nearly fucking identical with each other's hair

Don't you usually have to have had a personal input in something in order to be proud of it?

I love Anne!

My dancing Queen!

Chie and Akihiko did get it pretty bad in Q, though Akihiko didn't have the most to work with in the first place. The rest of the cast was pretty much fine though.

that's not mitsuru, that bitch has 2 eyes.

goro hair ren looks like he should be playing in a late 60s guitar bad in some euro nightclub with that turtleneck and all

But she doesn't exist as a person, she exists as a product of the writers and artists, are you proud of them?

>Nearly
Whats different aside from glasses?

Ban ritualposters.

And people say p3 has same face.

Ren has thick eyelashes

Eyelashes and Joker's skin is just the slightest shade darker than Akechi's. Joker has very pronounced eyelashes while Akechi has none.

JUST

>Akira

Ren-hair Ryuji is literally me

Would a fictional character be proud of me?

deepest lore

So do I. She's the best.

You help her in the story. You're always there for her to support her in what she's doing.

Well they did a good job in creating a girl that I love. This is just the way I feel, I know she isn't real, but I still feel that way.

>tfw sojiro hairline

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Not that bad to be honest, you can make it work.

She's mine /pg/

Its fucking uncanny.

Shinji was pretty terrible too but no one ever talks about that.
Shido is Ren's real father! Mr.Mamma mia is a cuck!

Post more Marge

Normally I love the stoic strong OL thing, but Margaret is pretty boring

maggie a best

worst VR attendant by a landslide

That's not Lavenza

this desu they couldn't even make her look good in a game designed to shill her

Why did she have to be such a downgrade from the twins?

>nutcase of a sister

Ren is from Sumaru City!

she wasn't?

How do you think Lavenza feels about the other siblings?

She was.

poor bait

because she's a non character

Even Belladonna ain’t as bad.

What if Ren and Groo are the same people?

You can't be a tsundere and a kuudere at the same time, that would disrupt the balance of the universe

Not the guy, and I don't really have feelings either way for Lavenza, but if I had to come up with something, well... for starters she was even more loli than the twins and that already makes me more uncomfortable

How can you be more loli when you're already a loli I don't understand and it bothers me

>Liz: Respects her decision to quest for that Door-kun dick, misses her
>Theo: Likes to dote on him much to his annoyance, but means well
>Margaret: Thinks she can be a bit haughty, has gotten into arguments in the past

I'm not into tsundere or lolis, but damn I love the twins.

Justine was okay. Caroline was a fucking bitch. Lavenza was fantastic.

kys

Probably because her dignified personality clashes even more with her small stature
Give her more screentime and she might turn out like Shinobu

how old are the twins and lavenza physically

the twins seems like they're 8-10 and Lavenza looks like a 12 year old

Old enough

Tell it to the judge bub

Which concussion was it that Caroline gave you to make you think the Twins somehow look younger than Lavenza?

> Turning out like Shinobu
That would make things worse for me user

Have you seen modern 12 year olds? Try about the same age as the twins, 11 at most.

>That would make things worse for me user
Do you not approve of prim, bright-haired lolis?

I do, I just don't like children. Petite body types are more than fine for me, but when they look like legit kids..

I see that this is a Lavenza thread now
Post her

Lavenza will be forgotten in the spinoffs!

Lavenza actively cannot get public attention because she's a walking spoiler. Sorry Lavenza-fags

Please stop making lewd implications about the twins and Lavenza. Thank you.

I want to head pat her so much more than Nanako

You think the twins ever practiced kissing with eachother?

Still best attendant

wanna cumflate lavenza and watch a big bump form under her tight little dress, desu

>walking spoiler
>game is over a year old
Fuck that. If people haven't played it by now then they probably had no intention of it so who gives a shit if they get spoiled.

It'd be like if someone today got upset about being spoiled that Aerith dies or Snape kills Dumbledore. Like who even cares if they were never going to make an effort to experience it first hand.

Shadow Futaba a Shadow Cutie. And she's nice!

Instead of using the guillotine, Joker should have just fucked the twins on top of each other. Once he cums in the top one, his jizz will spill out into the other one and that way they can combine

That's a fucking doujin idea right there

Can the twins even get pregnant?

Tsundere shadow

Try it and tell us how it goes

I remember people getting mad at me when I said Zack dies at the end of Crisis Core despite FF7 being 10 years old.

it's more about the intention to impregnate than the actual act.

stop talking about the twins and lavenza holy shit

that's some serious autism right there. The biggest part of which being that those people owned a PSP in order to play Crisis Core.

>*BAM*
>"ehhhh imuoto! Caught you in the act eh *hic* not bad, Ren."
>"Bet you wouldn't mind a shecond round eh? I'll jusht get all cozy on the bed, don't mind me."
>"bye-bye bra, bye-bye leggingsh"
>"Oh you're... You're just going to go to shleep?"
>"well all that ice-cream made me pretty shleepy too."
>"Your shoulder is shoooo warm and shoft, Ren..."
>"zzzzzz"

>Yes.
>Yes, the special.
>Broccoli Beef and Kung Pao Chicken.
>Yes.
>That'll be for one... again...

Whenever I order Chinese or Thai food I feel embarrassed to order food for just one so I always order for two and then eat the second entree the next day.

>leftover chinese food

sounds like torture.

It's a bit greasy after re-heating it via microwave but still tasty.

I LOVE SAE!

Death to all that don't understand her plight

one think working on the other side of the counter teaches you is that no one in food service or hospitality cares at all

do you think Futaba is going to keep growing or is that as big as they're going to get?

yeah seriously, when I steam lobster for people at my work my first thought isn't "gee this guy is ordering one market lobster, he must be eating alone." my first and only thought is "alright what's the quickest and easiest way to deliver the appropriate amount of edible food to this person so they will leave and not come back to bother me again so I can close on time."

nice blog post you faggot

Nice off topic grammer

why are midriffs so sensual?

>>>/reddit/