/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hox9V_e6Tig
vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/60-sam-light/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for undying, unending, unwavering and certainly undeniably massive amounts of love for Rokvir and his descendants

youtube.com/watch?v=Hox9V_e6Tig

Third for police brutality

Post waifus BLACKED

This where all the lore and harmony is?

Who is the best momfu?

All other races are irrelevant

r8?

Yarti

Finally getting to my huge backlog of mods. For some reason, after completing my new desktop build and drastically increasing my computing potential, I just lost all the urge to mod. It's like, getting more resources made me realize most of my enjoyment was actually optimization of limited resources and careful expansion to conserve performance.

>those basket textures
>not using nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66008
>vanilla furniture skins

Absolute. Trash.

Post butt.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

You never know anymore but one likes to hope.

I don't care

jesus christ
stop posting

How about no...

nah

rood

Husbandos
Lorelets
Chaos

Is posting screenshot a good contribution to tesg? I'm still a beginner.

lay of those sweetrolls honey

why the fuck not, I don't have any butts, but the mods here will ban you for anything

>posting pics of your character solely to show them off as if this whole gen is a fashion show
you'll fit in just fine

Looking better, nice work

I appreciate your contribution

dear lord. now i know for a fact that if men had the ability to become cute girls they'd be as attention whoring and slutty as instagram thots. fuck you barbie doll faggots for shitting up the general

skyrim's combat is clunky. I would post some action screenshots, but i'm putting the finishing spells on my follower before I release it

>Crystalballofwhowasherefirst.jpg

the good time of the thread comes not in burger hours, not in euro hours but rather, in Rokvir hours
rokvir is a manly man, not some prissy sissy fru fru milk drinking tit jiggling anime-existing whore

I can't belive nobody posted this shit here.

>by azura by azura by azura it's the grand champion i can't believe it's you standing here next to me

Praise Rokvir, the 10th divine

You're terrible.

And so is yous.

I'd change if I could become a cute girl in an instant. I'd like to get a few thousand dollars a month to be subpar at videogames on Twitch while wearing a V-neck that shows a bit of cleavage.

What else are we supposed post

Not that monstrosity that's for sure

be more like rokvir

STORMCLOAKS
OR
IMPERIALS

CBBE
OR
UNP

NMM
OR
MO

literally anything other than "ooh look at how cute my waifu is XOXOXOXO" which happens every single thread
and but no one can even come close to the level of entertainment he brings so i wouldn't try it

Rokvir died for our sins

>died
>implying Rokvir VI's son, Rokvir VII, isn't being carted to helgen as we speak with an estimated arrival of tomorrow

While I understand the kindness you all show to Rokvir are you really entertained by him? I mean his character didn't make it past riverwood so far and he just cut some wood before dying to wolves or mudcrabs.
He should try to put some scenario around everything and holding a journal here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DID YOU JUST SAY ROKVIR DIES TO WOLVES?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ROKVIR IS LITERALLY WHAT HAUNTS WOLVE'S DREAMS.

Go shit yourself, faggot. How dare you fucking insult the Rokvir family tradition of working the Riverwood woodcutting business. Go fucking shit yourself.

Rokvir is just a normal guy trying to survive in a hostile fantasy world. If you think about it there's a bit of Rokvir in all of us.

It was better than the usual shitposting that was and is happening, doomed to be twisted into shitposting itself

I liked her previous hairstyle better

how do I install mods? I put a file in the data folderand got a load oder utility, but it says my mod isn't activated. How do I activate it?

>STORMCLOAKS
>OR
>IMPERIALS
Fuck both of 'em

>CBBE
>OR
>UNP
TBD

>NMM
>OR
>MO
Steam

>Steam

You're telling me this clusterfuck revolving Rokvir isn't shitposting? Jeezz way to take something new and fuck it up.

Did you check it in the list?

>Better Males
>SOS

LOL[spoiler/]

He inspired me to use DiD and I'm so happy using it. He is the only light in this desolate hellhole we call a general due to the shear amounts of shit in the thread.

Badass tales of the descendants of Rokvir is much more entertaining than Skyrim Modded Fashion Show/Discorders Conversing Anonymously. Hands down.

stormcloak
unp
mo

what utility is that? seems better than the one I have

Yeah I see what you mean. I'd like to contribute as well but my character is a female.
I'm playing with survival mods, holding a journal and no fast travel but it's still a "waifu" so, sorry, but Rokvir is your only hope.

Oh god. Just use nexus mod manager. It's not the best but it's the easiest to use and it looks like you need something easy to use.

>time between posts
Too obvious.

It's almost like shitposters take anything enjoyable and drone on and on about it until it's annoying.

I got skyrim today, am I supposed to know everything how how this works?

It's part of vanilla Skyrim. Just boot up your launcher and click data files

Stop being so fucking paranoid, there is such a thing as being new

That's the one thing that bothers me about this. You can't just play a female character for the sake of playing a female character now.

I've been exclusively dudes since Skyrim came out and now I made a female breton because why not lmao, made a face I'm happy with, a few custom armors, etc, but I don't feel like ever posting about it because I know I'll be unwittingly entering the waifu shitflinging that started long before I even looked at the thread.

Yes because you should have been watching videos about mods days or weeks prior to your purchase, namely ones on how to actually install mods.

Even if you bought it on a whim, without thinking of it, don't you think you should have just searched on youtube: How to mod skyrim?

>It's part of vanilla Skyrim
I have the special edition. There's no data files option.

The only reason my character is female is because I can't be assed to continue watching Inuyasha even though I have a tab open so I make up for it by trying my best to roleplay as Kikyo
holy autism batman

Serious talk guys, is the rokvir guy autistic?

so, new guy here

so far i have:

>NMM
>Better Females by Bella
>Warzones
>Monster Mod
>Gary_s Real Mares horse mod
>Holds The City Overhaul
>FCO
>CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights
>Tamriel Reloaded
>Epic Elves race
>Fabulous Followers
>Elwin's Erotic Voice

anything im missing? i was told not to download mods from other places other than the nexus by a friend because of viruses? he was also the one who told me install these mods

>>NMM
I guess if youre new
>>Better Females by Bella
I...

jesus christ
get better friends

Immersive weapons

>Stop being so fucking paranoid
>two text posts that just happen to be exactly 90 seconds apart
>next reply just happens to take long enough for the image reply cool down to expire

>i was told not to download mods from other places other than the nexus
>he was also the one who told me install these mods
Get better friends.

no, just the ones who're fanatic about him

i know youre memeing but theres legitimately nothing wrong with immersive weapons

Same guy having trouble with mods here. How do I mod Skyrim Special Edition without utlities? How do I access the data files window if there even is one?

>steam

install gentoo

>How do I mod SSE without utilities
Step 1: Don't.
Step 2: Get utilities.

>unironically not enjoying the day-in and day-out shitposting about cuckoldry and Discord circlejerk/hatejerking about Clones like a true patrician

What happened to SAM? I remember passing it up like a year ago because I could never find it

>don't
You're only saying that because you don't know how.

>other places other than the nexus by a friend because of viruses

whats wrong with it? you dumb weeb

where's a good warm weather location for a comfy log cabin? gonna try my hand at making a house and can't decide where to put it

halofarm is a lolcow

>All these newfags not knowing you literally pulled from the unrecommended mod list

damn look at user and his secret leet Veeky Forums terms!! haha youre such an oldfag user :^}

vectorplexus.com/index.php?/files/file/60-sam-light/

Oh hi halo, now that I've gotten your attention, do you have an animation reference?

I heard there was a way to combine all clothing mods in one ESP
Is this true or was I lied to?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

>rokvir's descendants
>badass
They all chop wood for eons at Riverwood just to scrounge up the bare amount of money to buy a basic weapon, only to be fucked up by wild animals or poorly equipped bandits. That's not a tale of badassery, that's a tale of hereditary stupidity.

*grabs him by the throat*
back the fuck off?!

I'm realizing that most sex mods are really pointless. Defeat and eager npcs are fun and relatively lore friendly but the rest is just too much and add big scripts everywhere.

Nvm I figured it out no thx to the moron(s) in this thread. Just go to mods in on main menu and go to load order, you don't need to actually log into bethesda shit servers.

*teleports behind you*
*inserts dick*

only if you're a lowtest soyboy

t. guy who roleplays as a succubus who pretends to be an innocent huntress but actually kidnaps children and them turns them into soul gem and pleasure factories

Ah! Harder daddy!

*grabs your crotch*
OwO what's this?