LTC SCAM

It's a fucking scam guys. If you actually care about your money, I would sell now. It's all down from here.

You heard the man. Seriously, sell. don't believe the shills.

scam....sell now

Sell LTC its a pajeet coin scam

Not gonna lie, former LTC buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let SegWit activate.

sell LTC and buy PoSW and XBY !!

better yet sell LTC, POSW and XBY

they are all Veeky Forums scams

sell now

>crash and burn

Not gonna lie, former LTC buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let LTC get to 35$.

Not gonna lie, former LTC buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let LTC get to 33$.

Not gonna lie, former LTC buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let LTC get to 33$.

Not gonna lie, shut the fuck up retards

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Sounds like you faggots missed the boat

Sounds like you boats missed the faggot

Not gonna lie, former LTC buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching LTC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let LTC get to 33$

Anybody else thinking of selling?

>grew 655% in the past month

even it's a scam you're going to make a shit ton of money retard. put your emotions away somewhere and get out of your own way.

why am i even responding to a shill trying to get weak handed pussies to sell?

> Scam
> Is on Coinbase

Daily reminder that you are buying into a scam

It's not a scam it's just like bitcoin, look they both have "coin" in the name, and litecoin is like silver and bitcoin is gold, haha get it, the logo is even silver, please buy my bags

Double dubs never lies.

exactly.. coinbase would have never allowed LTC on if they didn't believe it will go beyond $100 a coin

LTC, the forever $31.50 coin. Even when BYC is at 500k, Dogecoin at 10k

nah it's a Trump meme from /pol/

lol

You should look at the charts tomorrow morning when you wake up. I will take pity on you and not screen cap this, so you can salvage some of your manhood in the future.

Old meme

Just because it's a scam, that doesn't mean you can't make a profit.