>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Retards

WOFF looks comfy...Maybe I should play it

Idiots

Sons of a submariner

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

Jesus Christ Terra is a fucking machine

Just got this and Esmerelda as my pity pull

Wiki doesn't say it gets prismatic shift, but it clearly does

Trying to get animations down and figure out if I should scale all the sprites up a bit before going full detail

Not bad although I dunno if it's considered sprite anymore(?) but looks decent. Is that a Tifa attack? odd for her to attack with a forward hand then round house. Just being autistic, wish I could draw/animate anything to save my life

So what exactly is the sprite for?

Agreed. Shes a fuck machine

Probably gonna host the worm (who even cares about the dragon, to be desu) in ~30 minutes, add 691985685 [Ysh with everything except 5* armor] (and preferably have /ffg/ in your profile) if you want in.

Is there a better place than 5-5 to get money in OO?

>break the enemy so he can do a brv attack next turn instead of a hp attack

5-9

I want to make an awesome sprite set for my waifu that’s all. She deserves it.

Sunday daily, use a gil book, get some keys to run it some more too.

>playing BE
>when suicide is an option

That’s not a punch actually she is just leaning into a step kick and using that arm for balance

>playing mobile phone games
>when having sexual intercourse with women is an option

>having sex
>when posting rare memes is an option

>posting memes
>when having tranny tantrums is an option

Bartz's face explains why he couldn't figure out Faris was a woman.

what's the current banner in BE

The same as last banner

>having tantrums
>when sucking my cock dude is an option

The dog that made everyone quit banner

>made everyone quit
nice made up meme, manlet

> 46 dollars

>no limited

t. Gumi

what doggo, is he cute?

He's a big dog

t.retard

It's a chow with some lunar new year robes thrown on him. He's a big dog and a cute one too.

>Implying people didn't quit because of shitty bundles, boring/shitty events, and the infamous 46 dollar 11 pull

Aw, the sole ape survivor thinks his game is relevant still

Oh, I'm a furfag, thought it was a cutie anthro

Don't worry furfag, those are coming eventually

For you.

At least you got that lizard thing from a few events ago.

I SAVED FOR 3

T H R E E

MONTHS

YEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

Pretty sure some people have explicitly quit because they can't pull the dog. There was another mess in the last thread about it. Good for them, no one should play that game anyway

>le ape meme XDD
retard

Aaaand that's all my bells. Good games, all.

He's upset! It's cute!

Get a room

Is this limited greater summon 2 in mobius where diamond weapon is in? according to time conversion it should start tomorrow at 2pm for my time yet it's already on now?

Starting the 4 bells, my ID's in .

>Throw characters into the level 50 daily mission and throw on auto
>Tab back in after a bit
>They all died to a single cactuar
I knew the AI was dumb but seriously how hard is it to stop using brave attacks and kill the cactus?

Apparently very; they never use HP attacks during chases, even if their BRV's maxed out.

I got that today too with esmerelda

I wanted flower girl tho

>this much exposed angus and panties
disgusting, show some class

it showcases a shit design

I'd say go for it if you feel like it, it's still not super difficult so you're free to experiment a little

Woops. Sorry, backreading the previous thread and saw that someone already asked it.

Thanks though user. I guess I will.

Do you get score progress on the event missions as a guest?

I'm seeing alot of dupe names on my followers list

neither have /ffg/ in their greeting

Which are the real ones ?

Please update the doc to prevent false flags

From experience I can say he's pretty good. He can easily break the bosses with his sage command and gets plenty of uses out of it if you've been throwing crysts into him.

Yes.

I hope that everyone got Ruby, Sapphire and Ultima Weapons last week. Good luck pulling for Emerald, Diamond and Omega Weapons!

>want to use my keys
>still can't make a full party with mutuals

I'm

The

Real

Yams!

Me
I'm the real Lilly

What class? Tifa never had any.

I might save.

>if you've been throwing crysts into him.
You think I can join as OK with only 30 lvls of cryst? I can already feel some people disbanding the party when they see my low-leveled OK.
Used all of my reds on Vanille for the event.

>10k total score every lvl 50 coop

I only got ruby because that's all I could afford. I wanted the jobs more than I wanted the weapons......then I ended up getting sephiroth skin anyways

>Mobius still doing FFVII stuff
Has there been anything in between?
They were in the middle of a FFVII event when I tried playing it a month or two ago I think.

Got an hod and ragnarok i wished it was neo exdeath instead... Better than nothing i guess

My pulls today were absolutely insane.

The best pulls Ive had of my life in any gotcha. Holy shit.

You're fine with anything after 25 but if possible get him to 35 so you can be a bit more carefree with your blizzard chain uses. My OK had been in mid 30s for his level and 32 for his cryst level for the raids I had done so far with ffg people and I carried my weight well enough. Think his weapon might of only been at level 15 but don't recall. It and his armor are maxed with no limit breaks right now.

It took a total of 18 or 19 pulls but now I have a full set of FFVII Weapons. In the process I got Emarelda, Ninja, Cloud Strife, Heretical Knight and most importantly Amalthea. Saving up for months was worth it!

That break power

Fuck. It's okay, I can clear Pt.5 of crystals anyway. I guess I'd spend a key for i.t

Mobius is the only SE mobage that looks good enough to properly represent a Final Fantasy after 6, so they're going all out. RK, BE, and OO are ugly. UGLY!

I saved three months. My rewards were:

>All 6 Weapons
>Various jobs Ill never use, Paladin, Scholar, Samurai, Dragoon
>Flower Girl
>FuSoYa
>Lightning
>Sephiroth

Been a miraculous week lads.

Gratz on FuSoYa and Flower Girl, that's going to be a very powerful combo.

its pretty fucking insane also paired with ruby weapon

My five pulls were trash. Only notables were two normal jobs, Dark Knight and Ninja. Oh well, back to saving.

You could get away with crystal level 20 but I recommend crystal level 25 at least for the brv damage increase on abilities you unlock then. Not that the average person would even be thinking about that when disbanding a party, likely thinking of if that other person in the party is using a meta character or not.

Someone also posted this deck in the discord.

I havent tried it yet but I imagine this is the absolute best water deck in the game used with Ace Striker since he has both warrior & mage lore

Should i reroll?

How many Supremes do you have?

>spent 40k magicites on 3 banners
>3 weapon cards
>bunch of meme jobs
>Ragnarok
>Unbreakable Bond
>still need Pugilist for my Duncan
>need good earth and dark force now
I pulled alot trying for Bismarck so i can clear that bloody S1C HoF, and i still dont have it. I need card that can give solid 3-4s stun

My grappler hits like a baby. Idk if i should pursue.

That would be good for killing a boss without breaking it (or with Dragoon Spear you could break) but for general auto battling I wouldn't want to use this because it has no AoE.

Keep it for Alexander: FF XIV and Neo Ex

>How many Supremes do you have?
Two: UB and Duncan

You'll be a monster when you get Viking or Master Monk thanks to Neo Ex

>ywn be Sephiroth using Squall's Gunblade

Why even live

Thanks user do you think i should replace chadarnook with alexander ffxiv?

What the heck even is mobius?

Did you notice her Brave Exvius win-Pose has her more clearly pulling her skirt down and straightening it

Give it a try, Alexander would have the advantage of reducing the yellow gauge of all enemies at once and would give you Cleaving but it's on a cooldown.

Im not really familiar with Mage jobs - whats great about Amalthea?

I see, thank you user. Do you recommend a card to save for an upcoming banner? I really want this breaker role

Tig ol' bitties

awful shitty looking hag

hosting Behemoth raid

rude

Very high base magic, base crit, rainbow starter +2 and her weapon is currently the best damage weapon for Meia. She's possibly the best Light attacker in the game.

I don't really have any suggestions since building a Monk is pretty easy. Just use attacks that do AoE yellow gauge damage and give you en-element and cleave (embues your tap attacks with an element and makes your tap attacks AoE). The Sicarius cards are best but the Shock cards (Light Shock, etc.) would do in the meantime.

I have no idea how to use Squall