/assg/ General

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Other urls found in this thread:

lastyearthegame.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know I had to do it to 'em

>No edition
>Leaves out F13
What the fuck are you doing

Knew what? I'm just running Hangman's so fags will stop sabotaging my coin hooks.

Have a winge cunt

Autistic homosexual attention whores can't follow protocol, what's so shocking?

Left out last year to, someone remake it and let this one die.

Does it actually repair event hooks? From what I've seen they don't respawn after 3 minutes like normal hooks.

>Left out last year to
No they didn't you blind fuck.

Just going to repost this here

I haven't played dbd for a bit, and alot of this is new to me, but am I reading all this right?

>hold ptb for emblem system they've been hyping up for ages, going on about how its going to change things and they put alot of time and effort into it
>it barely changes anything
>gens still award far too little objective
>evader is only awarded for being found then losing the killer, you don't get shit for not being found in the first place
>community event
>filled with grinding and shitty reskins
>killers can be denied their coins by shitty hook placement or sabo
>survivors can get their coins automatically???
>BUT ALSO "bug fixes" that make flashlighting pickups and pallet stuns on pickup even more brain dead
>BT changes out of no where
>none of these things were in the PTB and the frogs decided the best time to dump these changes was during a timed event
>NO DOUBLE BP SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY THE OFFERINGS

Holy fuck, what were they THINKING

fake & gay thread
here's the real one:

I haven't seen it in action yet, but I assume they work just like normal hooks. It's not like you can farm multiple coins off the same one so I don't see why reusing them wouldn't be allowed.

>making another thread for no reason
Stop flooding the catalog you fucking autists.

says the anti-F13 autist.

The autist wants people to make multiple generals and fight over it. He's an attention whore and probably doesn't even really hate F13, it's just the only thing he can use to disrupt the general. Just ignore him and make the next general properly before he can ruin it.

First one made is the real one, which is this one.
Report the other and move on.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the guy you're responding to is the "anti-F13 autist" trying to false-flag to stoke the flames. I don't care one way or the other about F13, but I'm finding all these people whining about petty shit like the thread title or their game missing from the OP more obnoxious than anything the autist is doing. There's nothing stopping people from discussing F13 here. Just ignore the guy, don't go making extra threads, and go on as you normally would.

BILL!

Quentin

Phil

Which character has the best fully prestige cosmetics?

Which has the worst?

Killers
>Best-
Hag
>Worst-
Myers

Survivors
>Best-
Bill
>Worst-
Ace.

Right about myers

Meg is worst

I love Myers's prestige set. The overalls aren't that great, and the knife just looks kinda gross, but the simple streak of blood on the mask makes it all worth it to me. Sometimes less is more, I guess.

Same. Had a match against a streamer who actually said that I was using the worst of his prestige clothes for only using the mask. I don't know how people can like the strawberry jam bloodstains. Blood should look soaked in, like the bloody handprint that's already on Myers' shoulder.

>both threads are slow because of dueling autists.

anyway how are you doing on your coins?

half-way through both.
most killers wont farm though

Barely started, 2 and 2. I let people farm up Firecracker Gens if they haven't all popped yet and just practice Saw Sprinting around the different maps. However, i will kill the Claudes.

Every match I play as survivor has some fucking cunt stain killer running Ruin, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, and Overcharge or Franklins. It's a struggle just to get gens fucking done.

Shit like Ruin and Sabotage should be banned during this damn event.

Same, just started and 2.
80 kinda seems like a lot, I'm almost worried I won't be able to get both items

>back as /assg/ we have two different threads now.
we can be /dbdg/

Was there a bigger mistake than adding DS and BT to DBD?

This event was a mistake, game is unplayable rn

Why is it unplayable?

Heartbeat is broken for a lot of people, flashlights are a 100% guaranteed save, Doc is now the best killer, people are trying their hardest to deny the event items, people are reporting areas they can't walk in, freddy has zero heartbeat

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

Stupid fuck