/mbgg/ - Mobage General #845

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhs62k1NQ3s
twitter.com/priconne_redive/status/964442047972237312
twitter.com/priconne_redive/status/964444269028171776
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Ninon talk like a spastic?

PLEASE VISIT OUR CAFE

>No Priconne on the OP

You had one job.

YABAI DESU NE

Don't have her, therefore no idea about her story. I wonder if she's some kind of weeb gaijin.

Please play Princess Connect Re:Dive.

Which build do you anons think GF EN will be using?

>No Makai Wars in OP

You had one job.

Pantheon when?

>I wonder if she's some kind of weeb gaijin.
This is correct.

>finally unlocked battle arena in PriCon
And this is how every mobage went to shit.

No PasuMemo in the OP.

its fucked up man. It's matching me only with people with 10+ levels. Make sure to do at least one fight for the daily quest tho

whats the name of the the guild for mbgg pricone?

I got lv27 guys (I am level 25) with FIVE(5) fucking 3-stars in his team.

Reposting the fast-reroll that was posted last thread

>main girls are eating bugs
what the fuck is happening

Scooters with the Kenshin collab. What new Kenshin has happened to warrant a collab?

You need to delete the entire line the string is part of.

New manga that's on hiatus because the author got caught for owning CP.

Survival of the cutest

Should I focus on ranking up my units in priconne or should I be trying to upgrade them to 5* asap?

You won't be able to upgrade them to 5* fast. At least not the 3* ones.

Rank up first because it unlocks new useful skills for your girl.
Also going to 5* is going to be huge, huge grind.

Unless you're a mega whale you're not getting any unit to 5* soon.

Where can you access the shop which trades goddess fragments(gacha dupes) for memory pieces?

Main page, leftmost icon beside clan shield icon.

Home page. First of the round buttons on the bottom right.

Every time I like a room I get 5 rupies. Is there a limit to this?

Thanks.

Looks like dead thread user is out of a job. For now.

/mbgg/ - Princess Connect Re:Dive General

>still stuck at 73.48%
How much space does Priconne need? My storage has 4GB left. Is it storage problem? Or maybe i should use wifi connection instead of phone data? H-help lads, i want to play with my Princess

It will die in less than a month.

Yeah, it's a gaijin accent like youtube.com/watch?v=Vhs62k1NQ3s has.

Is dead thread user trying to chase too active games away so he can keep his job and identity?

Restart the game. I had a connection bug like this, it won't proceed if it gets stuck, even though it will show it's downloading something.

After all the download the file size is around 1.2gb for me

Is there cooldown on Like?

>the main story chapters actually have OPs and EDs like you're watching a TV anime
I don't get it but I love it.

I play Makai Wars, how dare you

Can the 1*'s also be upgraded up to 5*?

Supposedly.

When do I get banned for rerolling?

when you start selling the accounts

>Kenshin collab in Shoumetsu

Didn't they got the news?

Maybe that's why they can afford it.

>got Fu Ka hoodie from Anniversary gatcha
>whoa cool, what can I do with this?
>can be sold for 10,000
Oh, well.

Is it weird I am really enjoying princess connect redive even though I don't understand much Japanese? I am legit having a lot of fun with the battle system and the team building and equipment/grind of it. I know a bit of Japanese to get around menus and skills and what not, but not enough to understand much of the story.

>red and blue UR gauntlets and Valentines Roach in 10 roll in Tenka
nice

>spiritual leader

I honestly want a bit more control over characters' skill usage. It's kinda dumb your tank uses heal skill the moment battle begins, or how some character rarely use theirs at all.

Thanks cygames

I don't get it

Same but I can understand spoken Japanese, so I can enjoy the VN side as well, can't read shit though.

What emu? On NOX I need to disable Root to be able to play without errors.

It's Nox with root disabled.

That's actually kind of the same boat I am in.

How bout them apples? This is only my first reroll. And i got the purple haired tank oneecham character as my tutorial roll.

twitter.com/priconne_redive/status/964442047972237312
>character art changes at 3*
Woah.

Anyone else watched pre-release Priconne stream? I've been watching a bunch of mobage streams and I still don't get seiyuus sometimes.
>Pecorine's, Kyal's, Kokkoro's and Kuuka's seiyuus are voicing the introduction lines for their characters
>"Kawaiii kawaiii clap clap" after every introduction
>Kuuka's introduction comes up
>Kuuka is a huge pervert so her introduction is very different from previous ones
>Ends her introduction
>Everyone is silent
>Somebody manages to produce an unpleasant "uwaa"
Isn't this just being rude to your fellow seiyuu? No matter how weird the character is, they could've at least laughed if they didn't think it was kawaii or omoshiroi enough.
Later they commended her on how she was able to say that without getting embarassed though.

Fuck

What version of Nox are you using? 6.0.2.0 here and yet to experience a single crash.

I say keep it. You get more two 10 rolls quickly, only reroll again if those are shitty.

You can't read other people's feelings because you have autism, user. Don't think too hard about it.

6.0.0.0 I guess it's time to update.

I'm the best and cutest shotgun.

>100 to get a 2* to 3*
Jesus. Getting that much will take forever, unless some event gives them out.

eng version when

literally not even a second of silence. they laugh and go "whoaa" or something.
the seiyuu said how when she was embarrassed to say it the first time, probably way back when they recorded it for the browser game.

>prereg still on 3800
dead, jp version when

looks like a bootleg Korean miku

So do you just keep going in a dungeon til you wipe?

SPAS-12 is better desu.

You look like a bootleg.

>fatty

twitter.com/priconne_redive/status/964444269028171776
>Ilya's loli version in a fantasy outfit
She is voiced by Tange Sakura, right?

Then I guess it just looked weird to me.

>fidget spinner

It's called scripted user.

What kind of pervert is she? Yuri pervert? M pervert?

>fatty fatty boom boom oink oink piggy pig

i love when you talk dirty to me

This cafe looks really nice, and I did enjoy the one week I gave this game, too bad I'm not in Tokyo anymore. Got any more pictures?

M590 is better for my dick

Anyone else getting stuck at 12.50% at the home screen for PriConne? It played fine yesterday though.

princess connect seems fairly high quality but my God they must lose so many players from how god awful it is just to start the game.

They're only losing the F2P players so it's fine.

ドM pervert.

I don't get nip devs. They surely know that players will reroll until they get the character they want, so why do most games have no built-in reroll option, or outright make the process as painful as possible?

Less rerolling = less chinese account sellers(Oh wait they banned chinese IPs) = more people settling for what they rolled and paying for gems in the future.

App Install numbers, they like seeing those absurd bloated numbers, even though everyone knows over 90% comes from rerolls.

Because they want to incentivize microtransactions, not rerolling.

> stuck here at 12.50%, on Android
> same on Nox (new install)
Anyone know a fix?

I had to reinstall, it went fine after it.

You don't get why they want to get paid for their efforts?

What?

Not every player will reroll if it's that much of a hassle, and they want you to pay for the gacha instead.
This isn't complicated, why does this keep coming up?

KR question, Theo needs tank stats or DPS stats?