Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

youtube.com/watch?v=PKmGKuwd2WA

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Samurai Warriors 5 is confirmed to be in development
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is a solid 7 at best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cK-Cgj2-gEI
youtube.com/watch?v=8kSwe9nThn4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEIRbsGDyR8
youtube.com/watch?v=LfnXL2HCokw
youtube.com/watch?v=MPgLnrmKFns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your opinions on Dong Bai?

Unironically a better add than Xiahouji

I love Zhao Zilong so much

She's DW9's team rocket

I don't want to live

FUCK OFF WOLVES

Dong Bai's romance quote

"Seriously....i came here specifically just to see you, and yet you let me wait for so long,what the what do you mean of this ?"

Go on, be prepared quickly, you have dare to let me whait for this long, so i'am denfrntily not going to hold back any.
Tonight, I am going to give you a good deal of compagnship."

"Even with all the good treatment you have served me, i'am still not satisfied.
Looks like i'am going to have punish you alot today.
You are happy now right, because i'am going forfill your dream and fantasy

Where is the OST download?

>Looks like i'am going to have punish you alot today.

Any method to make starting the story on new characters easier/faster? Does anything carry over from other stories you have started?

Will I have to replay Chapter 1 with fresh characters every single time?

Your equipment and items carry over, and new characters have some initial level boost to them. Also, each character has a different beginning and end, not everyone starts at chap 1.

Alright, that's some good news. I know not everyone starts at Ch1, I think there are at least 9 who do.

I assume I can craft super weapons in my more progressed games and equip them on my fresh characters.

MY WIFE

Packs.

>granddaughter of Dong Zhuo is also a degenerate

Shocker. I like it.

I like both Dong Bai and Xiahouji, they both have good design and interesting personalities
But which one do you like more and think is a better chose of fiancée ?

Official art

Does anyone know the differences between horse types like 'sturdy' or 'whimsical'? Or does the Red Hare existing make all that moot?

How do you unlock Red Hare?

>half-tempted to rush through the chapters so I can play with Yinping
>also want to enjoy the game too
>havent even been able to play the game much because I've been so busy with work

This shit is suffering.

How do you marry Lu Lingqi in dw9? I'm playing as Zhang Liao, but it's already Hefei and I'm afraid I might have missed it.

Got to finish the stories of the owners so Dong Zhuo, Lu Bu and Guan Yu. Problem for me is my first Birch horse was already lvl 100 when I found this out. I can't be fucked leveling up another horse again even if it'll be way faster.

Forgot the stats are 150 Speed, 800 Impact and 400 Stamina at lvl 1.

Max level stats?

999 in everything

Lingqi is already my husband, silly.

are you dong bai

Doujins when?

Sequel soon hopefully.

I think I understand why Liao Hua isn't playable. Due to how unlocking content works, the only story mode that you need to play to unlock everyone is Liao Hua's since he started from YTR all the way to the fall of Shu, and we know that it ain't Koei without arbitrary attempts at padding out the game to create an illusion of game longevity.

Which will we get? Dong Bai Muzan or Xiahouji Muzan?

Dong Zhuo Muzan

>possible wolf rape doujins
Oh no

I want to fug Lu Lingqi

Literally Hua.

Following that logic, they would just make it so you'd have to beat the game with several Shu officers before you unlock him.

Is it wrong that I'm having fun with DW9?

>Those character faces
God damn they look so good, all the waifus got so much cuter with an added dick sucking lips too.

Yes, I'm the only one allowed to have fun around here.

DW8E is now mostly negative on steam.

Does any other scene in Three Kingdoms top the scene of Zhao Yun babysitting while fighting off an entire army?

Go to bed Wenyuan

Having more fun than I thought I would.
When the combat is actually in a setting where it gets 60fps it feels very fluid and fun to control. It's just unfortunate it runs like shit around large armies since a lower fps makes the combat feel way worse than it actually is.

Can't really comment on whether I think the world is actually fun to fuck around in though since I'm rushing Red Hare to go fast since these long ass horse rides when you can't fast travel are one of my biggest issues with the game.

>enemies are more aggressive on Hard than Chaos
>enemies block more often on Hard than Chaos
>Chaos is just normal with more hp and more damage when they actually decide to attack

Is this a joke? Also webm related happens in Chaos but iv never encountered it on hard.

DONT PLAY CHAOS.

Wait, you can't die?

You can die in two hits, but never one because it will always stop at 1hp before letting you die. If that were a feature on normal and easy that'd be perfectly acceptable imo, but they need to patch it out on Chaos.

This open world stuff gets old really fast. Every mission is the same run point X and kill shit. Also, the fucking animals are so spongy holy shit. These fuckers last more than Lu Bu.

This song reminds me of crush em all from DW7 in that no matter how many times I hear it I will never get tired of listening.

youtu.be/cK-Cgj2-gEI

Is my daughter cute?

Of course father! Older sister is very cute and smart!

>youtube.com/watch?v=8kSwe9nThn4
Something this epic for an event that is treated like a little skirmish, love it.

I'm burnt out bros

my connection is so shit that i still haven't downloaded it

>DW9 already feeling stale
>Huge negative reception
>Patches still being worked on is up in the air
>State of the DW franchise unknown
How do I leave this timeline?

so what are your favorite songs from the ost? I really like Fan Castle, Wuzhang Plains and Chengdu

>Can choose which character you play as
>game is still so faction dependent you cant even be Zhang Liao before he joins Wei, something you could do in 8xl

epic

>Start battle of Chibi
>Waiting for boats to come
>Literally only one boat with Cao Cao comes
>Nothing else to do but kill him
>Kill him'
>It's over
Wow.

Bad vs bad.

"Yes, hello, I've come for my regularly scheduled beating"

Zhao Zilong is the character with the highest fighting ability after Guan Yu and Zhang Fei die

youtube.com/watch?v=XEIRbsGDyR8

The song that plays when you're in town WHICH I WISH I KNEW THE FUCKING NAME OF

Yeah they finally added boats and swimming yet it neutered the battle ironically enough. Guess less ambition means more time to focus on level design, the past Chibis were a hell of a lot better.

DW8 Chibi and DW4 Guandu will never be topped

>DW8 Chibi
Surely you must mean DW7 right? DW8 Chi Bi is literally a straight line.

>not Sun Jian

I meant the soundtrack

I really like the game's Guandu
youtube.com/watch?v=LfnXL2HCokw

But yeah this track is just amazing, very underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPgLnrmKFns

Where can you find Dong Bai hanging out after chapter 3? I need to invite her to my shack

Capricious Wind>Thousand Suns

You can find her Bai my Dong

just finished sun jian's story and noticed i only get gan ning in chapter 5. i'm also totally burnt out. what a shit game.

But Xiahou Dun and Xiahou Yuan came with him too. Yeah I just beat it and was fairly disappointed. I thought our own boats were gonna head out and we were gonna have a nice battle over the water.

why cant i send letters?

You have to meet the NPCs in person.

Remember when Lu Bu was seen as a threat

You can't send a letter to anyone who is currently in a battle.
The only real opportunity I found was if you meet Xun Yu and Xun You in chapter 1 and send a letter to them in chapter 2.

remember when red hare threw you off if you tried to ride it

I didn't have to do that for some of the characters, though most of the characters were not available for most the game time depending on the characters.

I have to meet the npcs iv fought beside numerous times in person?

>no gifts for Lu Lingqi
Accurate.

You have to meet them in person in town.

Pure hate from Zhang Liao right there

So do we all agree that 9 is pretty shit but Empires has the potential for greatness?

OOOOHHHH FFUUUCK

And she says this just after we tried to kill each other. She's so tsun.

Dong Bai and Lingqi are the meme girls

My meme girls.

>liking Dong Bai and Lu Lingqi when perfect goddesses like Xianying and Wenji exist

They and the new girls are also memes.
Which is a good thing, they're fucking cute!

I saw similar things happen in DW8E.

>Die to enemy officer gangbang
>Get back up and continue fighting for another 15 secons before respawning

>Die while enemy poison gas is active
>Corpse gets juggled by the gas for 30 seconds, and you can't respawn

I'd say letting you survive lethal hits with 1 HP would be fair if you couldn't spam healing items. But with how it works right now, you only die if you run out of items.

They're clearly my new OTP. Much better than Lingqi and Yinping anyway.

Lingqi is already spoken for.