amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UM2h8PmS
steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/3024601350466521749
cytuDOTbe/r/fnaf
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7y0s2h/ffps_update_poll_expanded_tycoon_or_custom_night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for loving the angry overworked chicken.

I want to be the only person the spooky reclusive cat and/or doll lady trusts with knowledge of her true nature and one of the few people who makes her feel less grumpy and weary.
Was gonna say Desh Mangle, but already took her.

Repost of Eyes Wide Shut: Part 10.
pastebin.com/UM2h8PmS

There's a lot of dialogue in this one, so if anything stands out as weird or just plain awful please let me know.

So does anyone know when the next book is coming out?

This year maybe in summer

Probably July

I heard it was gonna be in August

Maybe if it looked like Lolbit, the character's actual name btw, and not generic furshit by an underage DA artist it wouldn't get deleted dumb phoneposter. The mod should've banned you for rule 1 and permabanned for ban evading.
He's tangled in the Mangle now, it's all over. Nothing but kisses from both heads from here on out.

Line 1 you have a random "I" after airtight. Missing the end quotation mark at line 67. Line 85 you leave the last sentence unfinished.
I didn't find anything too bad with the dialogue.
>or Iris
I love those gutpunch lines the characters make about themselves.

Ballora got an upgrade.

Legt can't wait for it. I'm interested in the "conclusion" for the trilogy for all kinds of reasons.

>PS showed what type of pizza Fazbear's served
>it's fucking nothing
How do they call themselves a pizzeria with so few toppings?

What's more, there are no PINEAPPLE toppings available

They serve pizzas, not abortions

This. It's the best pizza topping and it doesn't merit all the hate.

Meh, her sister's cuter.

There's a big news everyone.

I'm lazy to link it. Just check it in steam

I'll do it

steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/3024601350466521749

>implying
Chica's cute whether she's flustered, depressed, mad, or covered in gore

>Hey guys, I wanted to give an update about the future of FNaF games!

>I know I’ve given updates on this before, promising console releases, VR, and more, but in all honesty, the reason those things haven’t happened yet is because of me. I’ve had some good opportunities come and go, but at the end of the day, the same issue has always remained: I wanted to finish the series myself, and I didn’t trust anyone else to do it. Whether or not that was a good decision can be debated, but I wanted to finish the story, even if a bigger game publisher could have maybe done a better job.

>At this juncture though, with the release of Pizzeria Simulator, I feel good about revisiting some of those opportunities. So, yeah, there will hopefully be more FNaF games at some point in the future, but they won’t come directly from me anymore. You guys deserve better than one guy at his computer making these games, anyway! I think if there is to ever be another game in the series, I would want it to come from an experienced publisher that could really make something incredible.

>Putting major releases aside though, I’ve rolled around some ideas for updates to Pizzeria Simulator. A lot of people have wanted an endless tycoon mode, or a custom night. So, I may eventually begin work on something like that. If I did though, it wouldn’t be with teasers and cryptic hints. I think I’d rather just have a devlog and share with the community about what I’m working on, posting updates a few times a week and just talking with you guys.

>So, on that note, what sounds like more fun for an update, an endless tycoon mode with new items and new day-to-day challenges, or some kind of ultimate custom night (featuring lots of characters)? And obviously any updates would be free!

>Let me know what you guys think, and I’ll keep you all updated on any developments!

Thanks for linking it

I would love the endless tycoon mode.

If it's ultimate custom night, Scott should include Trash and the Gang

Why would you want to play with literal garbage?

Because they're the best boys

To be honest, I just want a silly jumpscare.

CHARLIE: You like Scott Cawthon?
user: Um, they're okay.
CHARLIE: Their early work was a little too religious for my taste. But when FNAF came out in 2014, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has a clear, crisp look to it, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the game a big boost. He's been compared to George Lucas, but I think Scott has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
user: Hey, Phone Guy?
CHARLIE: Yes, user?
user: Why are there copies of The Twisted Ones all over the place? Do you... Do you have a dog? A little pupper or something?
CHARLIE: No, user.
user: Is that a raincoat?
CHARLIE: Yes, it is. In 2015, Scott released this; FNAF3, their most accomplished game. I think their undisputed masterpeice is "Springtrap". A character so engaging, most people probably don't pay attention to his backstory. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of manslaughter and the importance of hiding the bodies, it's also a personal statement about Scott himself. Hey, user!

Thanks for catching those mistakes, they’re fixed now.
I’m glad you liked that “gutpunch” bit, I was a little concerned about whether or not it would’ve been out of place.

She looks like a Cardassian.

So, what major publisher do you guys think is gonna pick this up and make things even worse?

Why does he have two eyes?

>Five Nights At Dukat's
>have to avoid and prevent various Cardassians from TNG and DS9 from catching you
>Night 4 introduces Damar
>Night 5 Dukat himself joins the fun
>Night 6 is the hardest night because all the other Cardassians are replaced with Garak

Not every day an user comes face to face with their own stupidity.
Not many are those who have come to terms with it like you have.
Good on you, user.

Total brainfart on my end, yeah.

Sounds like bad news to me. I'd rather him be in charge for all the games. I don't trust publishers to do the game series justice, they'll just milk it to death without any soul. An update to FFPS sounds great though.

Her name is Golden Lady. She is my OC.

He was born with both. It wasn't until Freddy's that he lost an eye and gained a sweet eye-patch.

The image and text was made the day I posted the part where he dies. Most of the time when I draw non comic stuff I try to draw the characters as they appear in the comic at the moment, which is why drawings with him vary from having a scar, eyepatch, and two eyes. I don't know if you already understand or not but here ya go.

>I wanted to finish the series myself, and I didn’t trust anyone else to do it. Whether or not that was a good decision can be debated, but I wanted to finish the story, even if a bigger game publisher could have maybe done a better job.
>I didn't want anyone else to finish my story so I torched the entire game universe, ensuring no possible sequel can be made
I can respect that level of sheer pettiness.

why do you fuckers always want to fuck a chicken and don't focus on the unrepresented characters like yenndo, phone dude, nightmare mangle and the jack o's?

Phone Dude is undoubtedly FNAF's most underrated character, absolutely based

trips of truth

I have a thing for big feathery hands.

Maybe we can get a true FNAF sequel that’s separate from all this lore twist bullshit? It depends on if he goes full turbojew and sells it to someone like Microsoft or Zynga, though.

Or they could make it actually scary again.

Scott's a hack, but he's our hack. He wouldn't con us like the turbokikes at big game studios.

Because of this. I don't trust any publishers to make it scary or authentic. I think if it was with a small team then maybe. If it was Microsoft or EA then RIP FNaF.

>Or they could make it actually scary again.

If it gets to a moderately sized company that doesn’t give much of a shit about what MatPat or the kids on leddit think, we could have a pretty good, spooky game that has antagonists and other characters that aren’t William Afton, or misguided children who dindu nuffin.

But seeing that he went for Chris Columbus instead of Adam Wingard, Fede Alvarez, Michael Dougherty, or any of the other many talented horror directors out there, hired a drama teacher to write a series of books, and got some fangirl off of eviant art, I question his judgement. And rushing an ending to it all just so nobody else can play with your toys is a bit low.

>If it gets to a moderately sized company that doesn’t give much of a shit about what MatPat or the kids on leddit think
That would be good, but don't see that happening. Maybe I'm just pessimistic. All the good horror games lately have come from smaller teams, like Cry of Fear. Even then, the games have always had a comedic approach too, which I think is hard to balance.
>And rushing an ending to it all just so nobody else can play with your toys is a bit low.
But you act like he owes us this, as if he wasn't the creator. It is his creation, so I don't blame him any bit for doing his own stuff. I agree on what you said about questionable judgement.

Jeremy was best guard boy

Golly, I'm flattered that my content's decent enough to be used as a starter image for a thread.

Also have this

>Golly, I'm flattered that my content's decent enough to be used as a starter image for a thread.
You made it to the big leagues.
>funtime chica's sweatband is white
It's the little things.

>I have a thing for big feathery hands.
I've started to warm up to them

But her hands aren't soft and feathery, they're probably carpet covered foam or polyurethane.

You say that like a bad thing. Being a robot is the whole point.

FNaF 7: William goes to hell when?

>Set inside a warped version of Fredbear's
>Have to fend off the souls of the children that have also gone to hell because of what they did, but also because they want to fucking murder you
>All of them are themed after the horsemen of the apocalypse
>Freddy's Death, Chica's Famine, Bonnie's War, Foxy's Pestilence, and Golden Freddy is Conquest
>Puppet is the apocalypse itself
>Shadows appear as hallucinations and tell you advice on how to get the true ending
>Michael's also there as an endoskeleton wearing rotting skin because he killed his fucking brother
>All the animatronics also have to be fended off in ways that resemble the game they're from
>Freddy has to be held back by sounds, Bonnie has to be locked in by vents, Chica must have a door closed in on her, Foxy must be flashed at in the eyes, GF must be closed when he's right at the door, and Pomplo bust be tracked by sound
>Final night is you against two springsuited employees wearing Fredbear and Spring Bonnie suits that look clean on the outside but terrifying on the inside
mite b gud

If William didn't mind getting Springtrapped I can't think there'd be much horror for him in Hell

cytuDOTbe/r/fnaf
freeday

he can't escape the pizzeria, any exit just leads back to the office, and he can't kill any kids
also the pizzas only have the worst toppings

None of the Aftons seem bothered by pain. Crying Child and Elizabeth were probably too young to shrug off major damage like Michael and William.

William:
What did she say? Tell me the last thing she said.

Elisabeth:
[in flashback] I smelled like birthday cake.

Michael:
She said some wonderful things.

Henry:
Well, I better get over there before he brings the whole company down.

Charlie:
It's only been three hours. How much damage could he really do?

Handy:
In three hours, William had done $45,000 in damage.

He might come back as the mute, traumatized monster we know and love from FNAF 3.

reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7y0s2h/ffps_update_poll_expanded_tycoon_or_custom_night/
This could very well be a chance for us to influence Scott.

Thanks user, voted Custom Night (only because I want more animatronics). Endless Tycoon would be cool too though, especially if there were goals to meet.

I thought she liked her job?

Mike can't tell embarrassing things in front of his father...

How rich William is?

Bitsy is best, no amount of shit moderation will change that.

>they'll just milk it to death without any soul
Because Scott's definitely not done anything like that.

>having a meltdown like your typical DA user
>over a garish furry with lines
Ban evading is against the rules, faggot. Ballorafags and Babyfags are better than you right now. Mangle's the better fox anyway.

Y'all ready for Super Freddy Kart?

>no Bonnie
what

You know there will be like 4 waves of these.

Speaking as the guy who posted , I gotta admit that as bad as you think something is being handled by its creator, there's always a company that will handle it even worse than you thought possible.

Did anyone else have their expectations subverted by "Save Him" really being "Save Her"?

Motherfuckers are looking to bleed my wallet dry.

That puppet's so perfect I'm gonna cry.

Fucking hell I want almost all of them
They're so goddamn cute

Witnessed.

Toy Freddy's gettin' some love in this merch and it's about time too! (Along with Plushtrap)

But do they actually move? Are they motorized? A molded figure of a car might as well be a picture you printed out of the product render.

>That Foxy
I NEED IT

It's not motorized but the wheels do spin so they do roll.

That Foxy looks as though its smugly judging you.

>was working on a Freddy kart racing game
>these designs are all much better than the ones I made
Fuckin hell

Exotic Bugattis

best = Bitsy
all the rest = fuck

>not Noodle
She's the only real option.

She's also acceptable.

What is this?

Old art.

RIP 2087 AU