The Crash

Is anybody else here excited for the inevitable popping of this bubble? Every coin is way up since the beginning of 2017, especially in the past few weeks. The growth is insane and turbulent. It makes investing now a terrifying proposition as things are so unpredictable. I expect a correction soon and I cannot wait, as I feel more comfortable investing in prices closer to reality. Thoughts, biz?

btfd

>I expect a correction soon and I cannot wait, as I feel more comfortable investing in prices closer to reality. Thoughts, biz?

Never buy FOMO.

That is when bubbles accelerate and pop.

This is also when exchanges get goxxed.

What you are witnessing now is a panic and bots are pulling up sell walls as fast as they can now.

Crypto's perception is on the line (whatever is left of it).

Anybody in now is a greedy greedy little pig that will get slaughtered.

Don't believe me?

Then keep on buying hand over fist.

We can talk later about your mistake.

Gulden is doing the opposite of crashing.

been paying attention? virtually all alts are double digit red for 2 days.

Except POSW LOOOL pajeets btfo

Gulden is currently triple digit green 3 times over.

yep

As of this post, all coins on Polo are negative except LTC and Dnotes

>I expect a correction soon and I cannot wait,

In other words you are bagholding vs getting all these gains & convincing yourself of your eminent wisdom

Greenbacks and traditional investments are being wiped out by inflation, while more and more wealth is poured into cryptocurrency. There will be a crash, but it won't be a cryptocrash.

Waves is green where is it on that list ohh right Polo is run by filthy jews who hate sasha for some reason.

im a nocoiner here and only recently discovered the wonders of cryptocurrencies
i want to start as soon as possible, but should i just lurk more and wait until the pop or start investing small amounts to get the hang of it

Better yet just stay away from crypto forever. That way you get to live your whole life risk free.

Bitcoin is in a bubble, yes. Altcoins? Absolutely. You know what isn't though? ETH.

i honestly dont ever plan to invest more than a couple hundred dollars into it

>bubble

Enough with this meme. Crypto trading isn't like trading anything else. We are investing in a technology that will change the entire world.

Sure the market still functions like a market day to day and money can be made there. But as a whole this sector is going to make all long holders very wealthy.

Yes. Yes I am.

This. If you haven't jumped in the pool yet kids, at least get your feet wet and learn how to swim. Just knowing how is going to pay off someday.

Are we in for the same wild ride as last night?

>popping of this bubble
>not the strong taking gains from the weak
Crypto isn't a zero sum game, but with all the faggots jumping in without a plan and bawwing at the results, it sure seems like it.

Only strongest of coins will survive incoming holocaust. All these shitcoins below top 150 will get rekt hard.