Battlerite General /brg/: Balanced Matchmaking Edition

Legend of Quna: blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3-1-legends-of-quna/

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3/#more-2096

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd (embed)

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9 (embed)
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs (embed)

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/meteoraa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck it I'll play 2s

I feel like until just recently we had threads hitting bump limit.

>pls respond

this gaem is ded

final bump

Started about a month ago. Since then we've had one thread almost hit bump limit, and that one was up for over a week. Part of the problem is the general dies and people assume its gone forever so they stop looking for it. The other part is that people have stopped playing the game so they don't come here in the first place.

so what's a decent rank to be in as a newbie?
I got gold 5, is that bad?

Also need friends to add for achievement shilling:
steamcommunity.com/id/meteoraa

Ranks are all over the place. Most of the population is in gold, so placing there to start isn't terrible.

game is trash and devs are the biggest spergs i've ever seen.

just let this fucking game die man

Not yet

>farming tokens like fuck for that new Ruh Kaan skin
>have 38000 already
>just 8000 more
>have spend TEN THOUSAND GOLD in chests
I'm going to feel so empty when I get it.

Well?

I suddenly lost the will to play after a month I think of playing. Why was it? It gets repetitive? I don't know.

Nothing new to keep you coming back plus repetitious gameplay means serious burnout. SLS doesn't seem to want to put any effort into making their games as big as they could be, and that makes me feel like they're just going to keep remaking the same game with the same mistakes until they're so old they retire.

dead as fuck

not

yet

I hate SLS

How good is Varesh in 3v3

Good night /brg/

I have always heard that a very skilled Varesh can do well, but I've never had an easy time with him. If you land everything you can chain silences and awesome damage, but he is very punishable.

>3v3
what?

I've been maining Zander recently and I have a Pestilus title. What does this say about my personality?