Who got rich today?

Who got rich today?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define rich?

If you tell me anything priced in fiat I will have to strongly disagree.

Gulden (NLG) mooned almost 300%. Could have been had for less than $.03 not very long ago.

Gulden has been dead flat for the last month around 2000 sats until two hours ago when it went up HARD.

Currently at 10600 sats and climbing. 330% gains in two hours.

I read on Veeky Forums earlier that the coins most likely to moon are the ones that no one has been messing with. NLG proved that today.

Now it's plus 350%.

don't forget to sell, that coin has no fucking use or relevance and you don't want to end up with no gains right?

I don't own any but I know some anons do. I want them to come out and share.

Btw Gulden is accepted by all taxis in Amsterdam so it's not a complete meme.

even if that's nice and it isn't a scam, still being accepted by taxis on Amsterdam isn't a good enough reason for the spike.

>374.31%

The taxi development happened a few months ago. I have no idea what caused the spike. That's why I want the people who hold Gulden to start talking itt.

To illustrate.

What are you guys looking at? I see none of this.

Literally a PnD coin that was proved to be a failure since it came out. Don't waste the cash unless you're good at selling before whale dumps.

The same place we look at everything.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/

What exchange did it hit 10K at?

Yobit. Looks like this entire thing might be on Yobit and nowhere else. Interesting.

and now the pumps over and it fell back and everyone with buy orders over 3k are about to get fucked with worthless coins

Okay so what the fuck is this? Damn I LOVE crypto. Fucking anything can happen. ANYTHING. Imagine being the sorry shams who didn't get to the computer in time

Yeah but there are hundreds of coins that no one is messing with

>this shitcoin pumps to $1
>there are people still doubting if POSW can hit +$1

Scam. I was there yesterday when it happens.

Deposits are off for this currency on Yobit, and Bot is just buying everything.

Nothing changed on different exchanges