Simple dumb math

Bitcoin @ 1700 ... only 21 mill coins will ever exist
Litecoint @ 31 ... only 84 million will ever exist...
Simple ratio - 21 goes into 84 = 4 ... so in the end there will be 4 litecoins for every bitcoin...

>and

With bitcoin @1700 ... why is litecoin not @ 425?

Is litecoin a screaming buy at 31 dollars? ... or is my thinking too old world here?

Depends if BTC sorts its shit out, time will tell. Realistically LTC will always be the underdog, but by how much no one knows, yet.

S-so If I maka a coin where a maximum of only 100 coins can exist, how much are they worth? Because thats how it works r-right? I'm gnna callit supercoin and it will be great TBQH.

Because LTC has done nothing but goes sideways and then down.

It will get delisted from Coinbase anyway. Selling my stash and buying XRP.

My money is not being used to make more money in LTC.

Thoughts on ETH?

Y'all crazy, litecoin has institutional investors behind it right now, get on board but make sure you sell before the crash

Honestly dude maybe ... everyone is going to run the fuck away from the dollar when the debt bomb drops - and it looks like some serious money going into cryptos. So go for it

When's the crash?

>everyone is going to run the fuck away from the dollar when the d

dubs

>S-so If I maka a coin where a maximum of only 100 coins can exist, how much are they worth? Because thats how it works r-right?
Do you realize that's what's going on right the fuck now don't you?
Now, from all the turds there are actually really good and world changing ideas. Those coins, will be worth something and those will be here in two years.

Long term hold like BTC. Future explosive growth unlikely. XRP and NEM has my attention now for 5x-20x gains.

buy BTC now be rich later

As quickly as Facebook buried Myspace, Litecoin will bury Bitcoin by 2018. Mark these words. Sell bitcoin now and get litecoin. It's lighter and better.

>a copy/paste clone of bitcoin has 4 times as many outstanding coins as bitcoin so it must be worth 1/4 as much as bitcoin

I mean hell, they both even have "coin" in their names! Go for it OP!

I'd love for this to be true as I'm a fan of LTC, but you're talking about ETH.

Bought it at 0.01969000
Someone please teach me how not to buy the local top.
It's gonna be over 0.022 tomorrow right?!

I feel like we're all talking about drugs

Maybe, segwit could be priced in, but it will go up. Could go down tomorrow honestly

>that .02 wall is going to just lay down

But if that's a price manipulation from a group of whales and will be removed... pump to the moon

so many varying opinions

Bitcoin: $1750+
"Bitcoin's silver": $31+ ??

source?

1oz Gold - $1,224.70
1oz Silver - $16.29
1oz Platinum - $908.40

I have a feeling litecoin will always be worth much less than bitcoin. Truth is bitcoin is the only one you know for sure will grow and you can count on. Why waste time with the others.

>Why waste time with the others
To get more with trading, obv

In this new world. litecoin could go ahead.
You are relating shares outstanding to performance and use. Also to USD rather than 5LTC=1BTC. This is all if and when.
Even at 84million on a global scale. even 1 coin is good. If Mass adoption. .012 coin per person and shrinking, plus loss of float due to holders and people losing them forever in early days. Maybe pic related will shake things up soon and then we will see if things are exciting. So far this is all just low level penny stocks pump and dump. The only catch is they can't be diluted shares outstanding. So it is an accumulators dream. But action money wise, is still just low level penny stocks. You can see .0004 to .4 or 4$ nearly enough. With plenty of .01-.1 to 1-10..
Bitcoin marketcap is a paltry 28billion with litecoin a meager 1.8billion behind. I searched marketwatch screener for marketcap companies between 20 and 50 billion and got 218 search results. A bunch of shit companies but just loaded to the gills with fiat.
And what if fiat collapses then what of its use. A revaluation? Forbid completely?
And lastly since pol founded biz. What if these are the all digital currency the satanic Rothschild promised us?

what is LTC expected to hit at its highest today? just $40?

then everyone sells? It's already $35ish now. might as well sell the piece of shit

this is actually a genius idea. i think 100 coins is too few, but somewhere in the 100,000 range would make people think they're worth more due to scarcity.
just get a bunch of celebrities to endorse your coin and you'll be a trillionaire when dumbass Gen-Zers start clamoring for it.

i got high once and thought about making a pokemon or magic tcg based on the blockchain so people could play a game with them and that would add some intrinsic value to the coins.

Isn't the bitcoin cap never going to take 140 years to reach?

why does coinbase only offer 3 coin options?