STEEM

I'm still holding on to STEEM. Did I fuck up or should i wait it out? Would it make sense to just cut my losses and jump ship to ETH?

you should fuc that ass

looks like if it breaks a little it'll shoot back up

I will report this entire board to ADL you racist, take this image down.

You got 1 hour, this is not a joke.

Not Op, nor do I care for the image, but have you been to Veeky Forums? Are you familiar with /pol/ ?

I don't fucking care. I am deeply offended. Reddit is a much better board anyway. This place is trash.

>I will report this entire board to ADL you racist

MAXIMUM JIMMY RUSTLING KEK SAGE SENPAI

FUCK ALL OF YOU ANTI SEMITE GEEKTARDS.

My uncle works in Cityhall and you are all stupid fucks.

Mods or owner of Veeky Forums, take this image down now or ELSE.

> t. Fag kike

In case you didn't set an alarm, the hour time limit you imposed is up.
I'm hoping something develops before I have to get another beer.

I am outta here. Reddit>Veeky Forums

You know it. Fuck you all I hope you all got gassed and dumped in shallow grave and repeat forever to get an inkling of an idea the suffering my people went through to be here and now.

We own you anyways. Fucking goyims.

Hey,

About my chart I posted. Anyone else think it looks like its gonna pump?

Nevermind. Its up like 10% since I posted.

Guess I missed out on that one

looks like its rising again. I still havent sold, when do i do so? how high do you guys think itll go?

i'm a new to this so i dont really know

There's no full proof way to know entirely.

One thing you can do is flip through the sell orders. If you get to someone whose trying to sell like 10 bitcoin worth at a fixed limit price, odds are it will stop there.

You have to figure, if the volume is around 1000 btc, and someones got 10btc locking up a spot, that it would take 15 minutes of peak volume trading of people doing nothing but buying and no one selling for it to get past that hump. At some point someone in there is gonna cash out and send the price down.

If you look at certain things there's a wall sometimes and when the coin breaks through it, it shoots off. Then no one knows when it will stop.

I myself try to just buy and sell the same coin as many times as I can before it hits that wall, and incest the profits into that coin for long term for when it breaks it.

A perfect example was XRP. It was trying desperately to get over that 7,000 hump. I'd buy low and watch it get there, and then start to drop again so Id dump and then buy again next time. In those circumstances you can kinda tell when it will stop.

But then, it breaks that wall and shoots up like friggen crazy. At that point you're pissed you sold (which is why I put profits back into the same coin, so I'm always trading the same 1,000 ripple, but every trade I make 3%, and I put that 30 ripple to the side incase it does shoot up. Those are my long term ones).

Hope that helped

Me again,

Looking at it now it cant break the 55 mark. So if you wanna know how high it will go, I'd say there.

Its gotten through, but then it just comes back down, so that's the new ceiling.

If you bought and are looking to get rid of it at a higher price than that, you may be waiting for a while. (I say may.... I cant predict the future. )

Go back to Pleddit.

I hate reddit. Haven't been there in years, and refuse to go there

>tfw I started blogging on steemit
>have steem money or whatever

Should I make some investments?

fuck off kike

bump, cool pic.

>I am outta here
Back already?
Did you at least bring the ADL with you this time?
I hear they're not so busy on Wednesdays.