youtube.com/watch?v=9cd4FGdCB-A
twitter.com/btctn/status/862539413032652800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

BTC to $50

Screencap this

>2% dip
>crashing
yes because if it isn't mooning it's a bubble that has been popped and is crashing
>this is how cryptokiddies view markets

Everyone wants the BTC to drop so our alts stop an heroing

$1694 at 12:23am

OMG 4 dollars. FOUR WHOLE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

Just a dip to be expected after parabolic growth

Waiting to buy in

it went from $1794 at 3pm and is $1696 right now

a $100 loss for some

1H chart

flimsy ass motherfuckers, buy high, sell low. Wet noodle hands. At least they are not completely useless, it's good to scoop some more shit at a discount price.

wow, it's fucking nothing

you must have the weakest hands in the world, pussy

Lol BTC is fucking shit. You're trading on nothing. Move over while the big boy technology takes over you fuck.

IT
IS
HAPPENING

im a nocoiner here and only recently discovered the wonders of cryptocurrencies
i want to start as soon as possible, but should i just lurk more and wait until the pop or start investing small amounts to get the hang of it

LMAO. You can't stop it. 2k incoming this month. I hate it too, because I'm stoked with alts, but it's going to happen.

try small amounts

Agreed. Bitcoin has NOTHING to offer. It's nothing but digital piss. ETH/GNT/LTC are the future

>Golem

fuck that shit coin. pure speculation. always loses value over time.

wow ETH is a smart contract wow it will replace bitcoin wow, like the FUTURE i mean like you know

Start small. Learn what this actually all is first. Then jump in when you're comfortable. Don't fall for too much of the hype around here and feel like you need to go big right away or you'll miss out.

Nope. Brass Golem alpha reviews have been extremely positive and the real thing will be released in the next couple of months. It's closer to having a meaningful product that can actually be used by people than any other crypto.

hurr durr my bitcoin is gold!!1!!!it will hit $2000!!!1!! it will take over from the dollar!!!1!!
pull your head out of your dick faggot

"Muh why aren't this technically more impressive coins worth more than slow old Bitcoin!?"

You don't actually understand how value works do you.

Altcoiners jelly of our $1800 coin.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Goes up 33% corrects few % and it is crashing?shit,even if it would crash 90% overnight i would still hold and buy more altogether with all altcoins out there.

Is Satoshi Nakomoto trying to become the richest man on earth without revealing who he is? Could be a Rothschild for all we know. Can someone find a bug in bitcoin or a back door that shuts it down?

I would take profits now and then just start paper trading for practice until the price corrects and stabilizes again. www.btcpredictions.com is a great place to do simulated paper trading.

Satoshi Nakamoto was a pseudonym for the benevolent faction of the deep state that created Bitcoin. They waited silently for years until they got Trump into office. Now the time has come to activate the coins. Trump hanging up Andrew Jackson's portrait in the oval office was his obnoxiously unsubtle announcement that he is definitely with 100% certainty going to destroy the Federal Reserve and indeed the globalist's entire fiat banking system within the next four years. The replacement will be Bitcoin. Federal Reserve Notes will be replaced with a bitcoin-backed currency. They will work just like fiat - no transaction fees or wait times - but the difference is their BTC value is guaranteed by the US government. The Satoshi stash is what will back the currency. Any banks that resist the change will be shut down and their CEOs arrested for treason. The Winklevoss twins also reached a deal with Trump to both make BTC the new world reserve currency and also get their final revenge against Zuckerberg. They paid Trump at least 50,000 bitcoins to get him on board with the plan. Trump will soon have Mattis secretly bomb every data center Facebook has worldwide. ISIS will be falsely accused of the bombing. This will be the push for the new war to build Greater Israel and the flashpoint to liberate London, Minneapolis, Dearborn, Malmo, Stockholm, Paris, etc. from the death grip of the globalists' 5th column radical islamic terror network. Trump wanted to do this anyway because he's a huge Jewaboo and also hates the Very Fake News constantly pushed by Facebook. The Winklevoss payoff just sweetened the deal. Trump the bankslayer is very vain and knows that if he pulls of a graceful global transition to Bitcoin, he'll be seen as a hero worldwide for centuries to come. After May 15th, the SEC will reverse the rejection of the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF and all hell will break loose as the globalists make their last desperate grasp for power. Expect a MUH RUSSIA false flag.

s-sounds good senpai

this truly is the best timeline

who gives a shit about bitcoin, ETH\GNT\tezos are the future

>Now the time has come to activate the coins
>activate the coins
KEK'ed

>and the real thing will be released in the next couple of months
Shouldn't it be this or next month?

Lol, i just read that in Alex Jones voice. You missed the part about the pedophile globalists with their occult worship of immortal transdimensional aliens.

Dude everyone wants to break the news that bitcoin is dead/dying/over.
qz.com/682718/charted-the-life-and-many-deaths-of-bitcoin/

I just traded a bunch of ETH for GNT so thanks for the reassurance user

I think golem is going to be mainly for individuals and smaller companies that aren't so bothered about privacy as larger companies won't be willing to push unencrypted data out to the network - I overlooked this originally and thought golem could replace AWS and their peers

And its back already, didn't you fucking altcoiners see the massive built up sells and resistance once it hit $1,800? Or you niggas don't know how to read fucking charts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cd4FGdCB-A

HAHAHAHHAA LTC HAHAHAHHAHAH

holy shit, the king of shitcoins?

Enjoy some shit coins all you want. Ripple and Eth are great.

But never, ever bet against BTC...

>digital piss
thats UROcoin you're thinking of friend

It's a sign!! INVEST IN ALMONDCOIN NOW!!
BUY BUY BUY!!!

I want to believe.

Non-sense. Due to the decentralization principle, it's not practical to back the USD with Bitcoin. Stupid niggers. Bitcoin is backed by USD, which is backed by gold.

As soon as Bitcoin hits about 5 trillion USD, which is about the USD amount of gold in existence, Bitcoin will start slashing throats left in right in the world.

t. altfags with 3 months experience in the crypto community who suddenly think they're geinuses because they made money in a bear market

your shitcoins are just that, shit. Bitcoin is the only coin that matters, and all this worthless alt money is going to come flowing back to papa soon enough. .

bull*

>1700$
>one thousand seven hundred dollars
>crash

Are you high?

dubs will confirm

>...USD, which is backed by gold
Bro, where have you been these past 46 years?

Bitcoin is solid as a rock there are no security flaws.

lmaoooooo this is great, 10/10

>USD is backed by gold

Wish the person who'd made this one had added 2017 to the full one.

>nocoiners still didn't buy the dip

seriously who keeps pumping up bitcoin?

Right now: 1780s
1 week ago: 1500's
1 month ago: 1100's

Is it due to crash below 1000?

No way bro. Everything is fine.

I went to the local shop that has a bitcoin atm earlier today and they say they've been selling out almost instantly for weeks now. I think normies have taken notice.

how the fuck do you sell out of bitcoin

If not now maybe in June :

twitter.com/btctn/status/862539413032652800

By taking a few days to replenish your coins since Coinbase and all the other sites are slow ass Jewish cunts

God you guys remember when Bitcoin was only $1700. Those were the days.

This. Been waiting almost 2 weeks for my 200$ of eth to come in, legit my last bit of disposable income so i really need it to get in soon om the brightside ive probably made 20ish% profit in it at so maybe ill get to buy groceries this week and more eth

I remember when I sold my stash of 30btc to pay for my move across the state and pay deposits for rent at this jew's apartment.

Never again.

^this
BTC will crash pretty hard when it crashes. Too many weak hands in the game too much of a 'new thing'.

I don't think so. I have a feeling it's just going to go higher and higher.

Many investment firms who have hundreds of millions/billions have joined which just means it will keep rising.