ITT: we post times in history where the 'good guys' lost the war

The first Dano-Swedish war in 1470-71

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dano-Swedish_War_(1470–71)

>The great queen Margaret the I. created the Kalmar union in order to protect the baltic region from the german expansion.

>The union prosper under the control of the Danish monarch. The north is safe.

>Sweden gets it's panties in a bunch, decides it wants to split because ''Muh Sovereignty''

>The Danish fleet departs from Copenhagen on the command of King Christian I. in order to invade Sweden, and bring the troubled country back to the Union.

>Pussy Sweden outsources help, to help keep the Danes at bay.

>The Danes get pushed back by Sea, decides to invade further south.

>The Battle of Brunkeberg happens.

>Scared little Sweden can't handle the Danish forces head-on, decides to flank them ( like a bitch ).

>The Sweds deliver a devastating blow to the Danes, even our great King Christian I. gets hit by musket fire in the face.

>The Danes retreat from Sweden. The Sweds celebrate this battle as a victory, even makes a saint of their leader Nils Bosson Sture.

>Fast forward 500 years. Sweden is now the most cucked country on the face of this planet. Even welcomes foreigner invaders to pillage and plunder their country.

We could have saved you Sweden.. We really wanted to.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Wars_of_Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yugoslavia lost, nationalism won.

>Omitting the part where Denmark invade Sweden for a second time after which they behead several leading noblemen despite earlier promised amnesty

Did the Danes pull a St. Bartholomew's Day massacre

/pol/ here. Do I even need to say it?

No but you do need to leave

No need to say it, we're aware you don't have friends and your ex left you for somebody with brown skin.

You have to go back.

This, Veeky Forums his the objectively shitties board on Veeky Forums. Leave before the cancer strikes you.

Fuck off.

>flanking is considered a bitch move

>>flanking is considered a bitch move
lol I was just thinking that

>Y U USE TACTICS?!?!
>NO FAIRZ!!1!

>objectively shitties

Fucking seriously, would OP rather have two forces just mindlessly throw themselves at each other and see who survives?

They aren't comparing losing territories you been trying to forcefully assimilate to losing some that's just content with staying as a part of your country?

Well, the federal government in Beograd had turned very nationalistic by the late 80's, so it would be more accurate to say that:

Nationalism won,
nationalism lost.

The Stockholm Bloodbath - what a name!

>Scared little Sweden can't handle the Danish forces head-on, decides to flank them ( like a bitch

>Danes BTFO by simple flanking manoeuvre

was this an age of tactical retardation in Denmark or something?

>invade weak neighbor
>get shit pushed in by army of farmers
>your king gets shot in the fucking face

holy kek

Battle of the Catalaunian Plains.
The(western and true) Roman empire was effectively dead by that point. It had no purpose to exist.
Attila could have made Rome great once again or at least there was nothing to lose if he failed.

>Battle of Brunkeberg

Fun fact "brunka" means to have a shit while you're masturbating in swedish and berg means mountain.

3000+2000 = 5000

4200+900+900 = 5800

Really makes you think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Wars_of_Religion
;_;7

>Sweden is now the most cucked country on the face of this planet.

sweden didn't elect a kenyan twice.

WW2, prove to me we wouldnt be living in a literal paradise if hitler won

2016 US election

Might makes right. Good guys never lose.

Finno-Korean Hyperwar

Humanity lost, autism won

I'd be dead.

Lemme guess, the Iraq-Iran war?

A real bitch move is feigning retreat.

>God will know his own

Go home gnostic scumbag

Chinese Nationalist RIP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

October Revolution

Only response that matters

what is this survey ? Can you give the link pls ?

It's rapidly getting worse. Influx of arrogantly educated sjws. Or shills. Either way, save yourself.

Yogoslavia is a white supremacist (human) organization.