LTC | Segwit

What will happen after segwit gets activated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My account goes to mars that's what'll happen.

Most people on le reddits litecoin markets say around $50.

$50 and it will hold there

Others say, DUH DUH DUH, "SEGWIT IS ALREADY LOCKED-IN." In all honestly, no one really knows.

I don't know how traders will react but this is new shit, not some "dump on the news" scam. The coin is gonna be more useful than Bitcoin with that technology.

So even if it dumps on the news it's gonna be at new all time highs soon.

Nothing

It's so close, people who are going to buy into litecoin due to it already have. People who don't know what it is, wont care what it is and wont buy anyways.

Crypto hotdog carts all around a city block (bigger) sort of like a chain. No ketchup only mustard.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

This.

Price will go up a bit then correct 50%. The network isn't conjested so it's not a huge deal. Wait for LN.

buy on rumors, sell on news

Already baked in. LTC is a mistake on CB. Should have listed XRP instead.

Btw. is it somehow possible to put a stopp-loss order on Yobit?

The news is already priced in. A lot of people buying now are going to see a small pump, get excited and then gut dumped on within 24-48 hours.

You think yesterday on polo was an accident? There is a metric fuck-ton of LTC ready to be dumped that was picked up cheap.

after that we wait for lightning

I dunno. People always say shi t like this is priced in but just wait until hours before deceit hits and social media goes crazy and it's price goes up.

If people wanted profits they needed to buy @ 0.014 yesterday. That was the time.
If people want profit now they need to jump back on ETH for it's eventual return to 100 and beyond.

Forget this alt-shit fucking cheer leading and "muh tech" crap. This is about taking money from dumb-asses.

If my LTC doesn't get here until Saturday am I fucked?

LAST CHANCE TO GET ON THE ROCKET AT A GOOD PRICE

nothing

*sputter* *flops*

will LTC reach $50 today?

i have a bad feeling if ltc doesnt reach $40-$50 many ltc buyers are going to sell and than the price is going to go down to $20-$25

No. Hundreds of thousands of LTC was bought @ $25 the last 24 hours or so. It will be dumped well before $50 and all the other trollbox shills will shit the bed, as they always do and panic sell for a loss. Again.

If you want to make money, have a PLAN. what do you want/expect? 10%, 20%? Pick a reasonable target and sell when you hit it. If you can't do that, you will lose profit.
Forget "what could have been" because it never happens.

dump

my problem is coinbase, even those who purchase instantly are saying it takes days to show up in their accounts

so if i someone bought at $25 and it doesnt show up in their acct for 5 days, that sucks for them
they can't properly move it when they need to

better to just to buy bitcoin since we all know it's going to go up.. and wont have as many dips

gonna be another .0208 upswing there soon

This is good advice for anyone looking for short term LTC gains.

If you believe LTC has a good future (I do) then the safest option is to just hodl.

>Forget "what could have been" because it never happens
That's a good advice. I've learn't that the hard way, also if you "feel" like you have to sell during pump phase then you should definitely sell.

not true brah-- we will see EVEN MORE volatility as more folks jump on coinbase-- this caused the moon more than anything else. The killer app in this minefield turns out to be user friendliness.

If you are a shill for a coin you made, get it onto Coinbase and do whatever you can to make it happen. Triple Exposure. Mask Unlocked: Tony

When do you think everyone is going to abandon the LTC moon mission.

I think around $40-50.

>more useful than bitcoin

>still cant actually buy anything with it

ya ok

moon mission cancelled abandon ship

>moon mission cancelled
i think you mean
BUY THE DIP

there's literally no reason to hold LTC after segwit. it's like a retarded bitcoin.

Don't use coinbase. Gemini is objectively superior, buy the LTC on another exchange with the BTC you buy on Gemini.

20 minutes until segwit is active

how much will it go down after segwit..

i can tell people aren't interested

it didn't even reach $40

Goes up to around $50, then people start pouring into the New World Order coin, Nexus (NXS)

I dumped my LTC at todays peak. I think I made the right decision. If price drops a bit more I might throw some back in, but right now I'm keeping an eye on ETH and waiting for a good time to buy.

its now $32.35 i think it will go down below $30 after segwit..

I-It's just a dump, right?

>there's literally no reason to hold LTC after segwit. it's like a retarded bitcoin
There is, at least until BTC gets it's own segwit.

its activated now...

so much for that

Here we go. Ride the lightning boys!

Be patient, hold. There is another ride up. Will probably go down again later though.

how long do we hold? i'm shitting my pants to be honest

$34.96

looks like its crashing :3

it just couldn't reach the $40 marker

I wouldn't call a one dollar drop a crash, friend.

i know.. but people on other sites kept saying it would reach $50-$100 today... i dont think so.

If it stays above $30, i think that's good.
if it reaches $40 that's great

huh. I expected to crash immediately after activation. But it's just a slight downhill slope. I guess it is just like the halving.

I don't think it will reach $100 anytime soon. A lot of tension in air right now and people are shitting their pants wondering whether to sell or hold. It's prime time for people holding other coins to stir the pot, so to speak. Whatever happens, it's sure to be a wild ride.