>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/a522j9
twitter.com/silver_moon_M/status/964883937716654081
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHEN??????

Few more hours until Wonfes

>the current state of Tsukicucks

She failed the servant entrance exam to get into the throne. Sorry.

please stop giving the retard (You)s

More Foreigners when?

~

NOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING ATARIBROS

poal.me/a522j9
poal.me/a522j9
poal.me/a522j9
poal.me/a522j9

But there's already millions playing this game?

Sure, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with the flood of newfags, and all the oldfags who accept FGO for what it is.
I would much, much prefer a reality where everyone is just waiting for the Remake, and looking forward to the HF movies as they come out.
Also Servants wouldn't have been ruined forever.

>look at twitter
>see NA secondaries who didn't even watch Knk rolling for Void Shiki and calling her their new waifu
I hate this fucking fanbase so much.

?

Flavor of the month class is already dead.
Having fun with the next class that makes berserkers worse in a few months

You mean Okita Alter?

>Robin can shoot invisible arrows
Its over, the grail war is finished

do you have a picture of the bulge? asking for a friend

Don't worry user, I'm here and currently learning Japanese so I can read the remake as soon as it comes out. I enjoy F/GO though, sorry.

A fellow Tsuki bro I see.

Just kill me

>COOL MAN XD
>redditgners
>redditoria

>DW legitimately believes Berserkers are OP and the problem of why their content is so easy, not Merlin
Ridiculous.

Not like this...

>can defeat Gawain and Bedivere at the same time
>can fight on par with Arthur
>wields Florent, a sword blessed by the goddess Flora and symbolizes lordship of the continent
>with Flora he can hijack ley lines to empower himself
>super regeneration
>strength like a demonic beast
>super speed
>master of martial arts, moves like a snake
>military genius
>Hindu demons fear him
>army includes: giants riding mystical beasts, countless magi and mystics from everywhere between the far ends Europe and Asia, psychokineticists from the Far East, etc.
>credited with reversing the decline of the Roman Empire in his lifetime
>actually enjoys his job instead of just doing it robotically like some blonde failures from the Septic Isle
Lucius when?

But I want more Lovecraft references

Nothing can defeat my Caligula.

>I enjoy F/GO though
You're the problem though.
Way more so than GO secondaries.
Why can't more people just be fucking butthurt and see GO for the trash it is.

twitter.com/silver_moon_M/status/964883937716654081

F/E Last Episode season two hook.

Can he beat lancelot?

Welcome to the fate of any popular franchise.

But he's trash without supports.

It was an unprecedented feat. Typically, as long as there exists one timeline in which the being in question passes the test, they get into the throne, no problem.
Arcueid somehow managed to fail in all realities however, barring her from the throne in perpetuity.

Legitimately underrated. Fucker can punch like a speeding locomotive if you invest in him.

That's an obvious FGO2 tease you retard

Let's be honest, you'd just shit on the next thing TM puts out regardless of its quality.

Because not everyone has the same taste as you and seems like you're the minority now.

Did she even make any money in NA?

Just you wait until I seal your NP and skills.

Are you trolling or retarded?

You don't deserve to use smug medb.

How do you make Medb stop being a slut?

That NP isn't gonna help unless he can spam it, and he can't spam it without supports.

Is the shekel ranking site down?

No, sub 100K numbers at all times.

Humanity is down to 100,000 in Last Episode revealed this episode, and they're right about to die out entirely. This time-line is close to being pruned. BB takes action when humanity levels drop too low.

Or maybe Grand Order is just a scam game.

I want a DILF servant with large supple pecs who desperately wants to be my dad

The site was down throughout so no one knows.

just wait for Proto Raiko

You be Fergus and fuck her into submission every single day.

Cute Minyami

>tfw Nasu abandoned the Grand Class and Beasts meme
Nice

More like Lostbelt Encore

Fuck you, I am actually incapable of shitting on anything that Nasu works on primarily, and in any medium that isn't mobage shit. He could've started writing stage plays or fucking whatever, if it weren't gacha shit with a bunch of other authors, I would be behind it fully.

Not just minority unfortunately, I haven't found a single person with the same opinion as me.
Everyone who shits on GO is usually just misinformed or doesn't actually care that much. At least not enough to have played the game for 2 years. Makes me think I'm fucking weird for still following TM and hoping they can make something good.

By the power of my Command Spell: Do not have sexual relations with anyone but me!

That'd last for like 15 seconds.

>I am actually incapable of shitting on anything that Nasu works on primarily
And you're calling other people the problem. Stop sucking Nasu's dick, he's not that great.

is the nice user who translates Schez comics still here?

He doesn't need it. He can 120% his buster on command.

anal doesnt count as sex

If you're just another "TM isn't that good, turn your brain off and enjoy the pile of shit they are now", I have no interest in replying any more to you.

Break the hymen in her heart.

Why do they waste time so many episodes with bathing? Is this Utawarerumono 2 again?

Cute

>im a snowflake
I was with you until here. I've played this shit for about 2 years now, and I hate the guts of Grand Order too. I think any fan who says they like it is a deluded, retarded fanboy who refuses to accept the state of Type Moon now and is too blind to accept that Grand Order is an objectively awful game that is basically like a middle finger to the fans given how exploitative it is. It shows Nasu actually doesn't appreciate the fanbase at all, actually. There are plenty of people here who think like you.

It's Thermae Romae, silly.

So Minyami.

>waste
Funny choice of words.

Because SHAFT

Don't you dare.

>we didn't even get to see Rin
0/10

What are you doing in this thread again?

New Avenger servant?

They have to show Nero naked at least once every episode or the Nerocucks will stop watching

Beast Mickey when?

I'm too mellow to be that upset about GO but I will never accept that mobage is an ok way to make a game. I don't even care about the gacha manipulative gaming shit either. They could have made one of those free to play MMOs with an in-game gacha or something. I'm more pissed as a gamer that GO is a mobage than I am as a TM fan to be perfectly honest. I would honestly rather be idle in some shitty MMO than pretend this is a game.

Well, thank you for that at least.
I'm not sure where you get that there are "plenty of people here who think like you". When this general started I'd agree, but nowadays it feels like everyone who thinks that has moved on instead of wasting time in something they don't enjoy.
I wish there was a community who just likes TM outside of FGO, so I wouldn't have to deal with people who unironically enjoy it whenever I want to discuss TM.

If you don't mind, I would also like to ask wether you go on /a/ and other boards, and if it bothers you to see people shilling an objectively bad game at every opportunity.

I don't like FGO much either but I still play it because 1. I have nothing better to do 2. I want to discuss Fate without being left behind

She was naked at least three times this ep

Just because I don't like it as a game doesn't mean I'm not allowed to discuss it and characters in the game, some of which I do like, that I enjoy discussion of. Let's not pretend this general talks about events in grand order and gameplay, and only that. Now fuck off and stop trying to play gatekeeper.

Mobages make money, it's as simple as that.

Gotterdammerung better have some runewank. Camelot 2.0 better have Palomides.

>anti-FGO fags still SEETHING
Always poorfags or SEAmonkeys

Nobody said you're not allowed to discuss it, I'm just wondering why the hell you'd torture yourself like that playing a game you can't stand. I sure as shit wouldn't.

That's the only time you ever replied to me. But I'm not anyway. I like some of Nasu's ideas and sometimes he can write them well but other times he just can't. Look at Extella, it's a mess and nobody likes it for good reason. And don't try to pull that "b-but Sakurai" shit because you'd have to be delusional to think she was in charge of that game. Nasu is a control freak and he wouldn't put his name on it unless he was notably involved. Not to mention that game introduced a lot of the lore that's become very important to the franchise. That's absolutely the sort of thing Nasu would want to handle personally.

I'm just really tired of people like you acting like he can do no wrong. He can and has. That doesn't mean he can't write great things too, but it's definitely not consistent.

We'll get an all-original CCC too then

I fully understand that.

umu is too sexy

A lot of people are watching it now because of FGO, there was a surprisingly decent KnK thread on /a/ the other day which is pretty rare. And despite the newfaggotry, there wasn't much "this is so deep", "this is pretentious shit" and powerlevel shitposting that the older threads had.
Is this really a bad thing? TM has had periods of newfag infestation like during F/Z airing and everyone is a newfag at some point.

M8, I'll be honest with you. I can remember when Extra was first announced and thinking "this is a bad direction for TM. They need to ease off on Fate for a bit and focus on something else". At this point, I have long since stopped caring. I got Fujino in FGO and she is at least a reminder that the old stuff still exists.
It's long past time to stop bemoaning the loss of TM's old practices and deal with the way things are, because being miserable and angry about it isn't going to solve anything.

Almost every major nip franchise that can muster the means and an excuse to do so has gatcha mobage or equivalent at this point. It's become industry standard and it's far, far too late to be angry about it now. All that can be done is hope the more reprehensible practices and weeded out with legislation and better quality competition forces nastier games to up their standards.

TM really isn't that good and you care more than the actual creators do, which is just embarrassing on your part.

Why is she so perfect, bros?