Okay, redpill me on the sacking Constantinople on a pilgrimage to save Christianity

Okay, redpill me on the sacking Constantinople on a pilgrimage to save Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Who wants to fuck shit up and do gangsta shit for baby Jesus
>YEAH
>Who wants to fight proper battles and settle deserts full of and surrounded by hostile Muslims.
>Eh . . .

What happened on every crusade ever.

The Greeks were massacring innocent Christian pilgrims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

blame the maritime jew

it wasn´t fair that orthocucks had all the best relics
they were asking for it

Yeah, but they did take the holy land. Mission accomplish. they don't need to dismantle the Muslim world? Why sack Constantinople when you had a realistic chance of fulfilling the mission of God.

Once the ventian gredd beame obvious they decided that Constantinople would be a good base of operations for future crusades.
In the end the Latin Empire was even worse than the Byzantines and their emperor was captured and killed in their very first important battle. Constantinople went from the greatest christian city in the world to a ghetto because ventians wanted more money and franks were too stupid to realise they were the puppets of an old blind man.

Popery.

The Greeks were basically fucking scum no Crusader liked the Greeks and on the later Crusades they even were used to sack Christian Greek cities because they were all fucks.

Im 80% through this 60 Crusade book on Audible and from what I got I found myself on the crusaders side for most of it. The Muslims got what they deserved and the Greeks were cucks. The Crusades that got off the ground with knights did well its just Frank barbarians aren't no matter how they try the Roman Empire they can't hold gains because they can't supply it. The 1st crusade was glorious as fuck. Thinking about being on that last charge defending the holyland outnumbered 4 to 1 starved half to death outside of Antioch and winning gets my fucing dick rock hard.

60 hour**

>retarded Byzantine politics destabilize the best launch point for Crusades
>Come up with plan to stabilize region
>Take over Constantinople
>Greeks get eternally assmad about it
>Byzantine politics somehow become even more retarded
>Turks stabilize the region for hundreds of years
Honestly, it was the best thing the Turks have ever done and will ever do.

But the sacking of constantinople did end up saving christianity

Muslims got what they deserved you mean they were fighting each other then crusaders came, they stopped fighting each other killed the crusaders and went on to expand for centuries because only thing that was stopping them (Eastern Rome) was taken out by crusaders?

PAY
DENBS

Thats literally waht it ws about

Even in 2016 germans are seeking denbs from greeks

Greedy Venetians wanted to get rid of their biggest trading partner.

Then the French and Dutch razed a good portion of the city when they didn't get the gold they were promised

The Latins of Constantinople - prior to the Massacre of the Latins - had on various occasions not only rioted, but their very presence on the city had been due to the Venetian Crusade, in which the Venetians destroyed Byzantine trade posts and ships in the Eastern Mediterranean to force the Empire to grant trading concessions to the aquatic kikes, which started a landslide as the Pisans and Genoese also asked for trading privileges and concessions.

So the Massacre of the Latins was completely justified. And the Crusaders sacked Thessalonica a few years later in response, sot he sacking of Constantinople in 1204 was completely unjustified.

t.Byzaboo

1796, best year of my life.

>The Greeks were cucks
>The crusaders were literally following the orders of the maritime Jew instead of actually attacking Muslim cities
Nigga do you know what cuck means

The crusaders attacked some heretics on their way to attack some infidels. Questions?

Why are religious orders such fucking idiots?

>redpill me

Ask your doctor for euthanasia pills, he'll know.

Have you seen the answers in this thread? He's right in asking to be redpilled, it's not like he's gonna get actual history.