Anyone elses problem why they arent rich is social anxiety...

Anyone elses problem why they arent rich is social anxiety? Had planned to leave CVs at Mcdonalds today for summer work when college is on break.

>wake up 7, drink cofee pump my self up by singing Eminem songs
>be out the door by 9 go towards nearest mcdonalds
>start to freak out, anxiety overload, start to sweat etc
>go pass mcdonalds and walk around the town in circles for 3 hours
>try to go in several times, sometimes im even inside the doors before turning around and leaving
>one time i almost make it, but then fat fucks come from behind and im cornered so i leave
>go home, tired and feet hurts from walking around a mile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJcB4TlsAw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahaahHAHAHA

AND you listen to Wigger music?! AHAHAHAHA

Good luck finishing college kid, you'll need it.

You can do it!

Pal, you just gotta do it. The employees have seen people giving CVs before and also have seen people been anxious before (bc you know, they're humans, they have seen friends/family members/random people being anxious before) and they will understand if you are a bit nervous

And if they don't understand and act like asses, well, they're just assholes and you have to keep going. You should worry less about it

Go send the CVs, not doing so will be worse (and you already know it, mate)

if your anxiety is that bad, consider seeing a doctor?

i know there's a stigma around mental health, but you're not the only one with panic attacks.

martin shkreli recently talked about his problems with anxiety, and he's a 30 year old millionaire.

also, job hunting can be a numbers game. if you get rejected 9/10 times, that means you have to apply 10 places.

and also, dropping off an application at mcdonalds is a 5minute errand, depending on how close you live. just go again tomorrow. also, the managers there don't give a shit either, they are not "the company" just bunch of other sore losers working 9 to 5.

another tip from my experience, it helps if you're working out a few times a week. boxing, for example, is great, boosts confidence like 5000% i swear

I've been in your place for years.
If I can do it, you can too. I'm confident now, happy, and able to function to get money

You can do it bruh, trust yourself

Do you have a link to Martin's talk about anxiety?

see a psychologist for your social anxiety. Seriously it'll help

i think it was on the latest episode of "this week in finance and investing"

youtube.com/watch?v=QJcB4TlsAw8

but i'm not 100% sure, sorry

Man you are listening to eminem
What year is that? of course you have social anexity while everyone else is listening to BONES

>he doesn't listen exclusively to ambient noise

Hey brother don't sweat it. Been there myself and i promise it gets easier as long as you perservere to push through it.

Don't listen to these poorfags about seeking medical help. That's a cop out. You need to build yourself to be better. Hit the gym, exercise, go pick up girls every night and get rejected! You realise it means nothing anyway.

And read! Read non stop non-fiction. There's people that lived before you that faced adversity you cannot imagine. It gives you perspective and mentors.

You do this and I gaurentee you'll be fine. I was in your exact position 10 years ago - too afraid to apply for my first job at KFC. Now I'm making 6 figures a year, barley work and travel the world.

Why would you drink coffee if you have anxiety? Caffeine increases your heart rate and will exacerbate your anxiety symptoms

Just break it down objectively
Start with why are you anxious?
Then if it's bc people will think x
Follow with why will they think x
And so on
Until you realise how ridiculous it is when people apply for jobs at Maccas every single day

I did this when I had anxiety about phone calls
Now I'm all good

>And read! Read non stop non-fiction. There's people that lived before you that faced adversity you cannot imagine. It gives you perspective and mentors.

Any recommendations?

You have an anxiety that's obviously affecting your life. See a doctor and get it treated

>drinks coffee
>complains about anxiety

>drink coffee
>Eminem

There's your problem. Dopamine exacerbates anxiety and leaves you insane. Don't work at McDonald's either m8. That's a terrible long term investment.

Dude.

Let me tell you what the fuck to do since you have no clue.

You need a one page resume, not a CV. Dress casual, but nice, in your comfortable clothes. Be looking like you care about all the details of hygeine.

Do not fucking listen Eminem, you don't want to be "pumped up". No coffee, no fucking greasy breakfast. You want to be in there at 9AM and ask for the manager. If they aren't there ask for an application and ask when the manager is there.

When you hand in your application literally put it >in< the managers hand. Shake their hand, express interest, look them in the eye, be eager to start, that same day if possible. Be nonchalant and express willingness to do simple things from the bottom of the pile. Sweeping, cleaning, etc. Tell them you like to stay busy. Tell them you want to learn their business, everything about their business.
Don't be fake, it has to be genuine. If you ask a question, it has to be because you are really interested, and it can't be a dumb question- you need to research before hand about their operation, what their market is like, what their customers need, how they are serving those customers.

I think your instincts are good, though. You bailed because you knew you weren't ready. When you're ready you're feeling fluid, you're more like a human being and less like a cardboard cutout. You have something to offer. You have questions to ask about the business. You are ready to know what to expect as to how much you'll be paid. You'll be prepared to learn how to do all the various tasks.

And don't get down about the job, starting out always starts from the bottom, everyone there including the manager did it and they're looking for someone who respects that above all else.

How bad does anxiety have to be? Sometimes it feels like my head just dropped after accomplishing something socially, I feel very uncomfortable waiting in lines and I have to yell to get people to hear my response, I'm probably talk very low, they don't seem to notice if I raised my voice. Atleast I have a job secured over the summer, but if I didn't I think I'd go through another episode couraging up going to shops and asking around and become exhausted

I have had problems like this a lot, but not for mcdonalds jobs.

For jobs that pay 40,000-85,000 a year.

I dont trust doctors or the medication.

Sometimes you just gotta force yourself to show up.

Last "business meeting" I had was some guy trying to sell his pumper truck business for 250,000, I knew it was overpriced, but since I'm unemployed and it is my dream business I fucked with him anyways.

Showed up at treatment plant, he was 10-15 minutes late.

He pretended like he just pumped someone, and started eating his lunch. I sat next to him like an autistic retard, and just started grilling him about the industry and his business.

Eventually we sat down on the grass both like retards,and slowly I figured out that his truck was worth about "0" it runs, but the gallon size tank is non-economical for my city, and you would need to do like 20k-40k in repair for the smog to pass inspection.

I did a pump with him, he only pumped half the tank!

We talked about the other 5 septic pumper companies, and I learned a lot, and he made $200 in sales, and I helped him with 1 customer.

It was a lot of fun, much less anxiety than a government panel job interview.

>Anyone elses problem why they arent rich is social anxiety?
>McDonald's wage
This has to be a bait thread. Anyway it's kind of the opposite for me. If it wasn't for my anxieties and general autism I doubt I'd be where I am today. I don't consider myself rich, but I'm in my early 20s, I've never worked a wage, I don't come from a rich family, and I have a net of 7 figures. You can be the biggest autist and still do well financially

dude i can't even go check the mailbox without freaking the fuck out because of passing cars or people

The ranks of well-off and autistic is well documented.

The ranks of Veeky Forums posters who produce posts with value for fellow anons is what needs to increase.

>Veeky Forums - special needs finance and investing

I get nervous diarrhea everytime I get on the freeway. It's not fun when you have to sit in traffic and get sick because you have to hold your poop in. You aren't alone, OP.

You just deal with it OP. Every time you push yourself you get stronger

The value of the post is to encourage OP to work with his anxiety and autism, rather than against it. Anxiety doesn't have to be something that holds him back. Also, anxiety is usually associated with intelligence, so OP is in good shape

If you have anxiety you should really not fuck with caffeine or any drugs at all really.

Just get drunk.

>Eminem
Stopped reading right there, you're going to die poor and you deserve it.

Trust me, seeing nervous fidgety teens ask for job applications is something that mcDuck workers see everyday. You'll be laughing at yourself once you're in their shoes. Just go in, wait in life and say "I'd like to get a job application", if they tell you its online - then apply online. Thats how I got my job @ Winners-Homesense lel, good times.

Autist here, letting the autism take control is the only way I cope with life. Give in to the hyperfocus. Become that guy who sits at the library with a stack of books just reading for hours on end.

>Now I'm making 6 figures a year, barley work and travel the world.

What do you do?

This is my goal (and probably most people's)

everyones goal is to flip burgers in their newly constructed prop-em-up suburban house retard

Maybe if you're a dumbfuck normie

i've got a tip for you bro. nobody else is going to tell you this but it's the truth.

the reason you have anxiety is because you are an ALPHA. that is the deep alpha energy trying to get out.

you're anxious because you know once that alpha comes out all the attention will be on you (girls want to fuck you, guys want to out-alpha you). so you are compelled in both directions at once; towards comfort but also towards action.

choose action. if you're going to see every social interaction as a dragon to slay, and experience a concomitant level of fear and anxiety about it, then pick up your damn sword and swing.

I refuse to pick up fedex/ups packages coming to my house.

I dont have the same anxiety if I go to a restaraunt or a bar, but I always did for job interviews, and when people come to me.

My advice is get a class b/a drivers license, driving a big vehicle will give you more confidence (you can always crush the little ants infront/behind you if you really wanted too!)

Holy shit this has happened to me.

>Too many posts to reply to. I don't wanna be one of THOSE anons

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums!? Why are you actually encouraging him instead of telling him it's hopeless or shiling your P&Dcoin of the week.

Dubs of good advice. Seriously.
If you have anxiety this is the first step to tackling it, it's weird once you realize how much of it is paranoid fantasy

where i live you can text mcdonalds and theyll hand you a job

Don't drink coffee if you struggle with anxiety